Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dark Knight Rises     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

lmfao.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    I wonder if they're going to bring in someone new to do the gadgets for Bruce in this one? Didn't Freeman quit due to the use of the "sonar" technology in the 2nd one?
    He said he wouldn't work there as long as it existed.. and when he typed his name it fryed. He'll be back

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by warc View Post
    lol, awesome.

Since the day Anne Hathaway was announced as Selina Kyle, fans have been speculating as to whether we’d see Catwoman as well. The obvious answer was “yes”, but there were people who had their doubts. Anne Hathaway’s recent post-Oscar interview on Oprah should make the answer crystal clear. Oprah asked Hathaway what it was like being asked to host the Oscars. Hathaway explained that she was “waiting to hear if she had been cast as Catwoman”. She was completely shocked when her agent didn’t give her Catwoman news, but instead asked if she’d like to host the Oscars. So there you have it. I think we can say with 100% certainty now that Selina Kyle and Catwoman will be in The Dark Knight Rises. Check out the clip from the interview and leave your thoughts in the comments.

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Oh the oscars... that's nice. I'm going to hang up cause I'm waiting for an important phone call!

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.badassdigest.com/2011/03/02/the-dark-knight-rises-but-against-whom-major-spoilers
    I just talked to a good source near the Batcamp and have come away with information about The Dark Knight Rises that confirms lots of speculation from recent months. This is, technically, all spoilers. I feel pretty confident that this info is good, but know that Christopher Nolan has gotten very, very skilled at manipulating us nerds and isn’t above throwing out some misinformation from time to time.
    grain o' salt
    Spoiler: show
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.badassdigest.com/2011/03/02/the-dark-knight-rises-but-against-whom-major-spoilers
    Here goes nothing:

As she herself confirmed, Anne Hathaway will be Catwoman in the movie. I can’t tell you what role she has in the beginning, but by the end of the story Catwoman isn’t a villain but rather an ally of Batman. And who are they teaming up to take out?

The League of Shadows.

Headed by Talia Al’Ghul. With Bane, who is her muscle/possible love interest. And with Joseph Gordon-Levitt in tow. Is he playing Black Mask? My source didn’t know, but did know that Levitt is certainly an antagonist and involved with the League of Shadows.

I trust this source quite a bit, but again remember that there are rumors being fed out by the Batcamp that are purposefully untrue. And that there are people within the camp who have partial information – including my source here, who only knows some things and can only guess at others.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Spoiler: show
    I figured they were gonna put her in this movie and that is badass

I guess the chick from Inception is gonna play her

Does that have to be spoilered? I wanna talk about this. Also doesn't she have another name in the comics?

i would guess, spoiler things if you're gonna mention things from the spoiler in a reply

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

I didn't say who it was

there ya go partner

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Better break Bruce's back, or gtfo.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

<redacted>

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

In a recent interview Gary Oldman started dropped the bomb that there will be a new old school Batman villain in The Dark Knight Rises, that he wouldn't reveal, but it sounds like a big deal. Here's what he told E Online,

I think it's a villain from one of the old, old, from way back from the old comics. It is a Batman villian... It's not going to be the Joker.

If I told you who the villain was, they'd kill me.
    It can't be any of the villains that have already been revealed such as Bane and Catwoman, because everyone knows about them, so who could this third old school Batman villain be? There's so many of them just take your pick. There are no hints at all on who it could be. Oldman goes on to say that he knows the story and that he thinks it's "going to be terrific." I wouldn't expect anything less from Nolan. I'm just curious to see who this villain is, and how big a part he or she will play in the film.
    http://geektyrant.com/news/2011/3/9/...in-in-the.html
    http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc...rss_topstories

Ridill
    BG Level

really hope he's talking about Levitt's character.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Only really old old characters I can think of are Mad Hatter, Riddler or Penguin. If Levitt is playing that character, my money is on Riddler.

Quote Originally Posted by grantlogan View Post
    Only really old old characters I can think of are Mad Hatter, Riddler or Penguin. If Levitt is playing that character, my money is on Riddler.
    I could see him doing well as either Hatter or Riddler tbh.

Ridill
    BG Level

pretty sure it's been rumorfied that he's playing a crime boss guy. Like the son of the gangster guy from batman begins or something.
    and that character is an old school villain.

that guy on the right, looks just like batman from the back

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

he also seems to have risen.