Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Well the question is gonna be (and will be answered in the next issue) of who X is. It's suppose to be someone that when you see him/her you are just like "ohhhhhhhh that makes sense"

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I could be wrong but have we not seen Jean Grey yet? I know they've made mention to the Phoenix but I don't recall mentioning of Jean Grey. And this X person does seem to have telepathy.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

There is "Revenant" of the Force Warriors that seems very much to be Jean/Phoenix I thought.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Hmm yeah just looked through Chapter 1 again and saw what appears to be Phoenix(Revenant) in the back row of the Force Warriors so maybe not. Not sure who the fifth one was. I know Legion, Psylocke, Empath(think that was his name as a hellion), Phoenix(named Revenant here), and the fifth one named Unuscione. Thinking none of them would be X though. Now are X and the "her" that Xavier referred to the same person or two separate people in the storyline?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My guess is that it is Jamie Braddock, Psylocke's and Captain Britains younger brother. Mostly because they recently did something with Proteus, Scarlet Witch is depowered according to The Children's Crusade, Onslaught is going to be in a different storyline later this year I think(unless they are using Age of X as a vehicle to bring him back which would suck), and no other people with the ability to warp reality are related to the x-men that I remember.

The reason I think it's a warped reality over some kind of psychic illusion is that Blindfold is aware that everything is wrong. I forget exactly what she says, but she makes mention of it to Legacy. Maybe I'm totally offbase though lol.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So I was kind of right? I guess? Maybe?

Still not quite sure really after reading chapter 5 today.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ya, looks like the attempt to fix Legion made him worse. Then one of his personas made a fake world? I like Legion so it will be interesting to see how it ends up.

Also, the Uncanny X-Force run with all this Apocalypse teasing is awesome. Apocalypse is a great villain.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    ya, looks like the attempt to fix Legion made him worse. Then one of his personas made a fake world? I like Legion so it will be interesting to see how it ends up.

Also, the Uncanny X-Force run with all this Apocalypse teasing is awesome. Apocalypse is a great villain.

Yeah I just got done with this week's X-force, crazy teaser ending; but probably won't follow it for like a year. Next up they do goto the Age of Apocalypse though, which could be cool.

As for Age of X, not really what I was expecting, and makes me wonder how Age of X: Universe even works... But I know Legion has to somehow get fixed, he seems to become a team member in X-Men Legacy starting in a couple of months.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Apocalypse and Sinister have always been two of my favorite X-Villains so I would love anything that brings the two of them back into the picture. I do hope that this somehow leads into an at least temporary monthly AoA series at some point? Have all the Uncanny X-Force issues so far but haven't taken the time out to read them just yet. Seems I need to get on that soon.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ok so this series is done. Universe apparently took place before the events of Age of X Chapter 1. Or did it never really happen?

One thing I'm confused by but it could be because I still haven't caught up on the past X titles yet so my timing might be off(not even at House of M yet though I have been reading the new stuff as it comes out) but the stuff between Xavier and Nemesis fixing Legion. Shouldn't Xavier have been kind of dead by that point already? Like not possible to even be there for that to happen(never mind why he's trusting a guy named Nemesis to begin with. Last Nemesis I remember in the X books was Holocaust in the Age of Apocalypse before Magneto tore him apart for killing Scarlet Witch).

Re-reading the first couples parts of this storyline though I also get the feeling that either Phoenix or Jean Grey herself is on the way back to the main universe.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Universe takes place before Age of X

Not sure why you think Professor X is dead, and I dont' want to spoil too much, but he is not dead.
    Dr. Nemesis is a genius mutant who has slowed his aging process with medicine.
    He and Prof X were trying to build a way for all of Legions personalities to be separated and be accessed only when desired.

For Phoenix/Jean Grey, I would suggest reading:
    Messiah Complex(which included Endangered Species, Messiah Complex, Legacy, X-Force, Cable, Divided We Stand)
    Manifest Destiny(Manifest Destiny, X-Infernus, Legacy, New Mutants, Messiah War, Utopia, Nation X, Necrosha)
    Second Coming(Second Coming, Curse of the mutants(which you can prolly just read what happens on wikipedia its boring))
    and whats going on now: Generation Hope, Age of X

After House of M is Decimation though, which is pretty good. Also, if you are interested Avengers: The Children's Crusade deals with Wanda more.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Thanks. I have a lot of that stuff already it's just been finding the time so far to read through them all. I've only just gotten to the point where Fantomex makes his first appearance after the Cassandra Nova storyline. Thought I had heard Xavier was killed off after his fallout with Scott but guess that was wrong info. Right now I've been reading the Uncanny, Legacy, X-Force, and New Mutant titles as they come out while going through the older issues of Uncanny and X-Men(Legacy, New, whatever else they decided to call it that year). Figured I'd have to expand into other titles once I get towards the really big stuff.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I wish I could find a download of New Mutants 24 and Age of X Universe 2, nothing up yet on my normal sites :/

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Demonoid has both including a complete compilation of the series.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I doubt Jean Grey will be coming back anytime soon. The other X series are still toying with the whole Hope/Phoenix thing, and if the repercussions of this storyline were really supposed to be important, it would have extended to all branches of the franchise, not just sticking to Legacy and New Mutants. Jean Grey returning would be a huge event (and hopefully one that never happens, as annoying as the Emma Frost/Cyclops relationship has become), not something that would be led into by the more "minor" series of the franchise.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Said Jean Grey or the Phoenix.

The return itself would be a huge event but the foreshadowing of it would not be. Just go back and read the comments made by the Revenant character in New Mutants 23. Phoenix's reply to Hellion seems to hint at a return of the Phoenix which could just be pointing at the stuff with Hope that I'm not to up on yet. Wanted to get to the Messiah and Second Coming stuff before reading that series.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Spoiler: show
    I'm interested to see how they handle the "pieces that don't fit." Especially with Jonothan Starsmore/Chamber. He's been a cult favorite and a lot of people were upset with how Marvel dealt with him after M-Day and in New Warriors.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Spoiler: show
    More from Marvel.com:

Marvel.com: What can you tease as far as what’s up with Chamber and Revenant?

Mike Carey: Just that there are reasons, in each case, why they haven’t changed back. And as Revenant warns us, they’re not the only ones who’ll be affected in this way. Revenant’s secrets—or some of them, anyway—are revealed in X-MEN: LEGACY #248 and revisited in #250. Chamber remains a question mark for now.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/story/15768/a...#ixzz1LINaPDdd