Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
    The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Thank you, very much appreciated

I haven't used a single planarite yet (hit 50 two days ago), and am coming up on 70k of it, so I was thinking I'd start trying to figure out how to use it before I hit cap

Should be some abilities in your home city you can buy if you haven't already, like Omen Sight and the Medic Summon. Also a 6-slot sigil if you haven't already. Unsure if you'll have the rep to buy the level 54 essences, but odds are they'd last to 60.

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

much appreciated

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Oculus Rift Support announced
    Rift, the free-to-play MMORPG from developer Trion Worlds, has announced the addition of experimental Oculus Rift support on their official forums.

Intrigued by the possibility of virtual reality, some dedicated developers spent extra hours during their nights and weekends to add very rough support to the popular franchise. UI support is currently minimal, shadow and lighting bugs are enhanced by being 3D and the frames per second rate is nearly halved while in use, so come in with certain expectation if you are privileged enough to have access to an Oculus Rift.

The team emphasized that the support is only experimental, and that they reserve the right to pull the plug on it entirely at any time. Those interested in tackling the challenges of Telara in virtual reality will need to check out the public test realm until virtual reality support hits the live server shard Wednesday for US and Thursday for EU players.
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/08/...culus-support/
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post4882760

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Just FYI for anyone still playing, or interested in returning... New Expac "Nightmare Tide" is launching Oct. 8th. Already picked up the 49.99 deluxe edition. Deluxe and Collectors comes with a free level 60 boost. Been playing this again for the past month, and got to say I am loving it. Only thing that ever deterred me was the story, while there, isn't prominent as other MMOs such as WoW or FFXIV/FFXI.... but they have gotten loads better with getting it more in depth. Coupled with it being the best F2P model out there period, it's worth trying out again.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

amphibious shark mounttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt