+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    So I just tanked my first instance last night (fae) and it lead me to a question. Is there a way to tone down the weather effects? That blizzard shit made it hell to see if a mob spawned or not.
    I did Fae the other night and in the snowy area there are mostly 1 mob pulls, some times you get a link but not often. I actually thought it was kind of cool that you were fighting the weather in addition to the mobs.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

I've read a few posts on how people pvp etc? Where do you pvp? Do you queue up or do you have to enter certain zones or is it group oriented or just a pvp server?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

There's a button to queue for Warfronts.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

Is there a free trial yet? I played in the first few closed betas but nothing since.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Has anyone heard yet about a recent stance Trion has with addons? There's a couple of things I'd like that I'm pretty sure Trion will never do. I found an old post where they stated they wouldn't allow it because they want everything to be ingame (can't find the post but it was back in alpha testing iirc). But not sure if this is till the case. I think this will hurt them tbh and frustrates me.

If you're wondering the two I really want is 1. make all bags look like one big bag. 2. make it so I can change the layout of the action bars (ie. turn them into a 3 X 4 grid like Bartender does for WoW).

Multiple bags irritate me to no end, but the major one for me is #2 because I use a gamepad for my action bars and my numbers are set in the 3 X 4 grid layout. That's such a rare situation though I can't imagine they'd ever implement that themselves. They may do the bag thing but that's also doubtful imo.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

They weren't able to get the API ready for launch, but I assume they will at some point soon.

Is there a free trial yet? I played in the first few closed betas but nothing since.
    No there isn't.

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Uh Not sure at the most most recent stance but i heard a podcast with the main dude behind Trion saying they plan to allow it, they just didn't have it set up for launch to allow people to start putting them in the game.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Falisa View Post
    Uh Not sure at the most most recent stance but i heard a podcast with the main dude behind Trion saying they plan to allow it, they just didn't have it set up for launch to allow people to start putting them in the game.
    thank god. XD

ya when I was looking and only found that one comment awhile back I was like "oh shit no". haha

I don't mind waiting as it is new, just didn't want to play knowing it was always going to be that way.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

The "official stance" on addons is "We couldn't do it really well, so it's not in yet." which is essentially what Blizzard likes to say about their features. Makes me think we're in good hands here.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Why do you hate multiple bags? Just push 'B' and it opens them all, so it's like one bag already anyway. What am I missing here?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Maaglin View Post
    Why do you hate multiple bags? Just push 'B' and it opens them all, so it's like one bag already anyway. What am I missing here?
    only ever opens 1 bag for me with my gamepad.

And I constantly move windows as I have shit opened (ie AH, or crafting windows) it's a hassle to move all 4 if I want to when I can just move 1.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

How do I get to the Auction House? I've seen a guide on how to actually sell things and browse but I don't know where the heck to get to that. Is there an NPC?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Jimothy View Post
    How do I get to the Auction House? I've seen a guide on how to actually sell things and browse but I don't know where the heck to get to that. Is there an NPC?
    are you defiant or guardian? I don't know defiant but yes there are AH npcs in sanctum for guardians

Defiant is in the crafting portion of Meridian. Before you go down to the pit hang a left and he's standing by the banker.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ah thanks, I'm just not far enough yet then. Only 13 atm, tried to wander to Meridian earlier for a quest and some level 18 or something wolf raped my face pretty fast.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Where are my SS's saved.. I can't find the folder, even when I go to the Rift folder..

I don't care, make something up!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Where are my SS's saved.. I can't find the folder, even when I go to the Rift folder..
    RIFT Game>screenshots

If it's not there make one and see if it works

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    only ever opens 1 bag for me with my gamepad.
    You have to keybind "all bags" to B. I think it's set to only one bag and like control b for all bags.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

So how are you all liking it so far for higher levels?

Shak-ka-kahn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Soooooo........is there any way to suppress macro errors? Question for my guildie really, he can't do anything with a macro without that distance error.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast