+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I thought they were related to the level of the quest, I don't know specifically but I just figured it was recommended/minimum level.

Failed Sex Ed
    BG Level

Oh ok that makes sense. The learning curve on this shit for me is so steep I have no idea if I am doing anything correctly. Frustrating as hell! Maybe I'll go back to xi o_o

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Jimothy View Post
    I thought they were related to the level of the quest, I don't know specifically but I just figured it was recommended/minimum level.
    This would be correct, it's the level of the quest. Also the level of the quest reward.

Quote Originally Posted by shaddix View Post
    Oh ok that makes sense. The learning curve on this shit for me is so steep I have no idea if I am doing anything correctly. Frustrating as hell! Maybe I'll go back to xi o_o
    It's early in the game. This is the best time to make the switch because there are PLENTY of newbies around. Only douchebags expect people to already know everything right now.

Failed Sex Ed
    BG Level

I'm gonna reroll on another server, I don't think my RL buddy has any intention of actually playing endgame seriously. Any of you guys generous enough to give me a guild invite?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by shaddix View Post
    I'm gonna reroll on another server, I don't think my RL buddy has any intention of actually playing endgame seriously. Any of you guys generous enough to give me a guild invite?
    I won't be back home until tomorrow night, but roll on Alsbeth Guardian side and whisper someone in "Favored Souls", everyone is capable of inviting others. Say you know Kanriel/Eaglestrike and you should be good.

Failed Sex Ed
    BG Level

Sweet will do. Time to nub it up.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    weird question that I hope someone knows how to solve. Trying to get achi done in warfronts and I'm stuck on trying to get codex comando done. It was irritating me because I couldn't figure out which ones I had completed. (SS below so you know what I'm talking about).

Friend told me to click on the various sub parts to it to get the specific ?/2 for each. However when I click it, it just shuts that bar so you don't see the sub parts.

The same thing happens to my husband, which suggest either major glitch, or a setting somewhere.

any guesses?

http://bucket.bluegartr.com/c9803aa3...b2a62aa907.jpg
    I'm not sure I understand the question correctly, are you talking about the achievements where you can click on any of the conditions and it takes you somewhere else? If so, this is only for the achievements that you get for completing a group of other achievements. Like for example there's an achievement for solving all of the puzzles, and it'll list each of the puzzles individually. You can click any of the individual puzzles and it'll take you to the achievement for that specific puzzle in the Achievements UI. This wouldn't apply to the achievement in your image, as its conditions are not other achievements. Sorry if that doesn't answer your question!

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by izembo View Post
    i think it only tracks the first thing, otherwise you gotta manually keep track
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyree View Post
    I'm not sure I understand the question correctly, are you talking about the achievements where you can click on any of the conditions and it takes you somewhere else? If so, this is only for the achievements that you get for completing a group of other achievements. Like for example there's an achievement for solving all of the puzzles, and it'll list each of the puzzles individually. You can click any of the individual puzzles and it'll take you to the achievement for that specific puzzle in the Achievements UI. This wouldn't apply to the achievement in your image, as its conditions are not other achievements. Sorry if that doesn't answer your question!
    clicking on the conditions don't open up a new one, just then make the ?/2 for that specific condition. Well, that is to say my friend is able to do that, my hubby and I cannot. My friend was able to say exactly "I have 0/2 on flags" "1/2 on hostile" etc. by clicking on the conditions.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    False Suspect
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

is their a benchmark or something i can run to check my computer for this game? im not so great with this stuff to say the least

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuspect View Post
    is their a benchmark or something i can run to check my computer for this game? im not so great with this stuff to say the least
    You can try going here http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ and typing in Rift. I haven't used it but they link to it right from the official site.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

How exactly does one finish the Tombs of old quest? I found the bitch's satchel but i don't know where i'm supposed to find Uriel.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Laude Valiquette
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Well, I just started RIFT recently and I think it's pretty fun. I'm a 12 warrior so far, but trying to kill two mobs at once is almost impossible and a lot of areas have mobs that pat near other mobs, so... my question is, what's a good leveling spec focused around survival/solo? I'm currently Champion/Riftblade/Warlord, and it doesn't seem to be that great of a combo so far... @_@ Maybe I'm just doin it wrong. I'm a bit spoiled by WoW where leveling is balls easy and you don't really have to worry about your spec that much until endgame.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

im a champion/riftblade/warlord, but at those levels you should only be putting points into one, such as champion and then the others are just for the extra points and starter abilities. you'll get some awesome aoe's as you go further into champion

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Laude Valiquette
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Yeah, most of my points are in Champion. Hmm. Guess I'll just have to tough it out and try not to aggro more than one mob until I get better AoEs besides Mighty Blow haha.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

once you get perfect timing, blade fury, and titans strike you can just aoe burn like crazy

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Clerics seem to handle multiple mobs quite well, especially if justicar is one of your souls.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Laude Valiquette
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Also, should I bother buying gear right now with my sourcestones? The ones in the King's Retreat's planar vendor don't seem to be that impressive (even the epic legs don't look that great) and look to be replaced by questing gear soon. =/

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

yes, each zone has its own currency for the most part, so if you dont spend it there its just wasted

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Laude Valiquette
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Oh, I see. So I guess I'll splurge on a new 2h sword then, lol.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

yeah, its a decent sword itll last you a bit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast