Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Rift: Random Complaint Thread

I'll start it off!

The custom UI thing is buggy and annoys me. I can't move my rift points meter thing. Even though I move it, it remains in the same place. And my quest log tracker likes to move itself around my UI. Its annoying when it happens like once an hr.

Also, does anybody else have the issue where you have extra action bars up... select to hide inactive slots.. and at least 75% of the time when you boot up the game it shows unused slots ? Not a big grip, but makes it so I have to re-select hide/show each time I log in

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

There is no reason grey con mobs should knock me off my mount, or even aggro me when I am 20+ levels higher than them....ridiculous lol.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    I'll start it off!

The custom UI thing is buggy and annoys me. I can't move my rift points meter thing. Even though I move it, it remains in the same place. And my quest log tracker likes to move itself around my UI. Its annoying when it happens like once an hr.
    You sure these are not because in the layout editor the tracker and rift metersare next to another thing and have the orange edge/arrow that makes them collapse on empty things? Though slightly related, it seems the rift meter if you move it to the left side of the screen half of the text under the icon runs off the screen.

edit: Maybe a ss of the editor screen would help.

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Why are 90% of the Apothecary items on the same timer?

Should be split into Categories:
    Category 1 (1 Minute Cooldown)-Instant Health Potions, Heal over time potions, Wards
    Category 2 (30 Second Cooldown)-Resource restoration potions (Charge, Mana, Power, Energy)
    Category 3 (1 Minute Cooldown)- Damaging potions
    Category 4 (No Cooldown)- 30 Minute buff potions
    Category 5 (2 Minutes)- ~15 second buff potions
    Category 6 (45 Seconds)- Self-dispel potions

Currently it's two categories:
    Category 1 (3 Minutes)- Use on self potion
    Category 2 (3 Minutes)- Use on others potions

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Ninety percent of the shields in this game look like trash. Seriously. I can't stand how 2-D they look; completely flat and low poly.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

My only two complaints:
    1) GM response time is quite possibly the worst I've seen. I know they sent everyone with a ticket open a message saying they are trying to fix this shit... but really, I've had a ticket open for 3 days with no response yet. They only really respond to the "I'm Stuck" category, but even that takes like 30mins (did it in beta). I've opened about 4 tickets since headstart and never got a response. The servers went down and reset whatever the problem was before they probably even read it.

2) Mobs with stun and/or snare, fuck them.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Cjskater View Post
    My only two complaints:
    1) GM response time is quite possibly the worst I've seen. I know they sent everyone with a ticket open a message saying they are trying to fix this shit... but really, I've had a ticket open for 3 days with no response yet. They only really respond to the "I'm Stuck" category, but even that takes like 30mins (did it in beta). I've opened about 4 tickets since headstart and never got a response. The servers went down and reset whatever the problem was before they probably even read it.

2) Mobs with stun and/or snare, fuck them.
    So...you want them to respond personally to your ticket when they're throwing out patches and resets to fix the issues on the ticket?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

WoW has babied me about selling back items for full refund in 2 hours. Bought some gear with pvp points, accidentally bought boots (that I already have) instead of the hands I wanted. could only sell back for 2g instead of the pvp points.

Not a big issue, and I made a note to them for it. But ya taught me to pay more attention in the future. XD

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    So...you want them to respond personally to your ticket when they're throwing out patches and resets to fix the issues on the ticket?
    Haha, I love how everything is so black and white with you.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    On March 2, 2011 02:54:56 [Customer Service] wrote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Celle! Thank you for contacting us regarding . We do apologize for the delay in responding to your request for GM assistance. This is not the level of service which we are striving to provide and we are taking steps to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. As we are responding to the tickets that have been submitted we are discovering that, upon arrival, a majority of the issues reported have already been resolved. In order to get assistance to those of you who still need it I am sending out this response. If you still require assistance then please simply type “yes, I still need assistance” and click the “Reopen Issue” button. Rest assured that your tickets will still be answered in the order that they were created. We hate sending out messages like this to those of you who have been waiting so long, but this should speed up the time it takes to get assistance to you. Again please accept our sincerest apologies for this delay. If you have any additional questions or concerns then please don’t hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing . Your reference number for this question is 110228-006255 Sincerely, GM Giant Manager In-Game Support Trion Worlds Inc.
    They admit their GM support is terrible, now go fuck yourself.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I want a button that'll sort my inventory :<

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Haha, I love how everything is so black and white with you.
    They admit their GM support is terrible, now go fuck yourself.
    That's not what I'm reading...

It's just a polite way to tell you that your request was most likely retarded or already dealt with.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Not being able to move parties in a Warfront (maybe you can and I'm just not aware of how.) It's annoying queuing up with your guild and sometimes wind up in separate parties.

Not being able to move a few parts of the UI. Almost every single element can be moved, with 2 exceptions, one of them being your bags (I don't recall the other one.)

No rapid transit from one key area to another inside a zone. There should be a way, ala LORTO, where once you gain enough points with a faction that it unlocks a way to port from a place like Meridian to, say, Kelari Refuge.

Mobs that aggro you when you're 15+ levels above it. There is absolutely no reason for this. It's annoying as hell to ride along and have mobs you can 1-shot attack you.

Being a sab Rogue and having people get claim on a mob you've loaded up with charges. If a mob aggros due to actions a person does, that mob should be claimed to them, period.

Only having 5 quests showing in your quest log. Why do MMOs do this bullshit? If I want to have more than X number of quests showing, and I have the space for it due to playing at a large res with the UI scaled down, why the fuck can't I just show more?? Drives me crazy because then I have to do quest log babysitting.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    That's not what I'm reading...

It's just a polite way to tell you that your request was most likely retarded or already dealt with.
    Well I'll forgive you since I know English isn't your first language, but this was sent to everyone with an open ticket.

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Me: "LFM for Foul Cascade PST"
    "30 Rogue"
    Me: Do you have bard spec?
    "No"
    Me: How about riftstalker?
    "No"

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Falisa View Post
    Me: "LFM for Foul Cascade PST"
    "30 Rogue"
    Me: Do you have bard spec?
    "No"
    Me: How about riftstalker?
    "No"

I'm saving my forth spec for Bard. My current is Ranger/Marksman/Bard (Soloing), Riftstalker/Bard/Bladedancer (Tanking), and Bladedancer/Assassin/Riftstalker (DPS). Spending way too much platinum in Apothecary. But, already Expert level at level 27.

My complaint: Bitches who don't know 'bout bladedancer. Take everything bladedancer, mix it in which assassin's passive damage boost/bleeds and you're golden. Assassin is not a good soul to DPS in a dungeon with.

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just found it annoying how so many people don't even hold on to one spec for a different role than dps Especially clerics who don't even have anything but dps specs. > I usually don't invite people like that if I'm forming a party.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

People pug? I don't know if I could play any MMO now if I had to rely on pugs. Your average pugger wants to run warrior, rogue, cleric and mage with 2 DPS specs and no other slots unlocked, or 3 DPS specs if 3 are unlocked.

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Everyone in my guild is 40+ lol I havent been able to play for a majority of this week because of a lot of schoolwork. I only hit 30 like 2 hours ago :\

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Well I'll forgive you since I know English isn't your first language, but this was sent to everyone with an open ticket.
    Yes....and?

Do you really think it's not PR directed at kids like you who GM call for the most stupid reason and expect an answer within the next 30minutes? They wont tell you to fuck off obviously, they will say sorry, even if they arent really at fault.

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Why would they not be at fault? Its their job to get tickets responded to in a timely manner. It would be really stupid to say its the player base's fault for sending in tickets about shit that's broken. I wouldn't go so far as to say their support is terrible, because they are probably getting flooded with tons of tickets every hour, but saying its not their fault at all is just plain wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast