Closed Thread
Page 16 of 352 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Man, $500 for a baby girl? They got ripped off.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Baby girls in China are not worth much. It's the boys that can bring in a pretty penny.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Bet they can dupe that too without being LM17

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/870695-...e-constipation

The unnamed 60-year-old got himself into a spin when he slid the bottle too far up his rear-end and couldn't remove it.
    Distressed at the situation he immediately presented himself to a hospital in Zhuai, China, where he told staff what had happened.
    He claims he was constipated and was attempting a rather unorthodox method of stimulating his bowel.
    It's not understood why the man didn't visit a pharmacy to get some medicinal help first, but we're sure he had his reasons.
    This latest image joins an exclusive list - the world's weirdest x-ray's.
    From a rectally inserted jam jar to a fork in a foot, the bizzare images show everyday objects in not so everyday places.
    http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07...18_636x300.jpg

Vuitton

Relieve constipation? That bottle size is not for virgin bottoms. aka Chinabro was improvising a sex toy.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by wop View Post
    This latest image joins an exclusive list - the world's weirdest x-ray's.
    Bullshit. Anyone who'd worked the ER for more than a few weeks will have seen weirder xrays.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Doctors Find Uterus In Indian Man

Female Productive System Discovered After Stomach Pain

A man in India complaining of stomach pain had a hysterectomy after doctors discovered a full female reproductive system in his lower abdomen.

The farmer and father of two, identified only as Ryalu, was admitted to a hospital near Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, where doctors diagnosed him with a hernia, the Daily Telegraph reported.

When doctors proceeded with the routine operation, they discovered a female uterus, ovaries, Fallopian tubes, a cervix and vaginal tissue.

Dr Pramod Kumar Shrivastava, a surgeon at the Chhindwara district hospital, told the Daily Telegraph that Ryalu had external male organs and was healthy.

Although Ryalu is medically considered a hermaphrodite, his hormones and sexuality are male, Shrivastava said.

Ryalu, who was said to be as "stunned" as his doctors at the discovery, is recovering in the hospital and is being supported by his family.

Why does this type of thing always happen in India?

Nerull

Speaking of Chinese babies...

Dead Babies Pills: China’s New Stamina Enhancer

That’s right, just when you thought you heard it all, China comes out with a stamina pill made from dead babies.

A Korean TV documentary team went on a search for the truth behind the dead baby pill, and what they found was shocking.

They tracked down a hospital that sells deceased babies, mostly abortions or still births, to medicine companies.

When the hospital has a deceased baby case, the staff, who are openly involved, are instructed to immediately notify the medicine company. The documentary team reveals the super secret process of how the Dead Baby Pill is made.

The medicine company stores these dead babies in a normal family’s refrigerator, so no one can find out. Then, when ready to use, they put the dead baby in a medical drying microwave, also located in someone’s house. Once dry, they grind it up and put it in the capsule.

At a very high price the documentary team got their hands on some of these pill and had them tested.

The results: 99.7% HUMAN

From the test results they were also able to tell the gender and found hair and nail remnants.

The business of the dead baby pill is secretive and expensive, but it’s not without the consent of the deceased mother. Microwave dried placenta is another brand of pill that are openly made by this medical company.

I’m not sure if the placenta or the dead baby pill gives you more stamina, but I can tell you that I’m sticking with coffee.

The documentary will air on the 6th of August 2011 on SBS TV in South Korea.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Soylent Green is people!

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    Soylent Green is people!
    Bravo

http://www.robokopp.de/images/soylen...nt_green09.jpg

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Milton Police Find Shark in the Woods
    MILTON, N.H. -- "(I've seen) garbage here and there but nothing like this that's for sure," said Lloyd Ellis, whose brother discovered a shark in the woods of Milton.

“He happened to smell something that didn't smell right, like a dead animal or something, and he came across it Thursday night," said EIlis.

The shark was found discarded on some private property just off of Rural Tenerriffe Road, not far from busy Route 125 and the Spaulding Turnpike.

“I can only think that either someone didn't have a license, because you have to have a license to fish the ocean, and was going to bring it home and someone said, ‘Hey dude, you need a license or something like that.’ Panicking, they probably said, ‘Well, I guess we've got to get rid of the evidence,'" said Ellis.

There is a local pond in Milton but the nearest salt water is nearly an hour away, and local residents are surprised.

“You think you'd see a deer out in the woods on the ground but a shark, that's unheard of,” said Gui Leighton, of Milton.

“This is awesome. I love it. It is totally shark week, its perfect timing," said Peter Jacobs, also of Milton.

Officers from the Milton police and New Hampshire Fish and Game were called, and after their investigation, decided to leave the shark where it was dumped and let nature take its course.
    http://www.wmur.com/news/28788426/de...#ixzz1URnU4eiB

MaachaQ

Video game dragon sends woman into labor

A lot of people are excited about the forthcoming medieval role-playing game "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim." But it seems none more so than expectant mom Stevi.

Stevi and her fiancé Chaz were attending the QuakeCon 2011 game conference in Dallas Friday and were among the packed crowd on hand to see the 40-minute demonstration of "Skyrim" (which launches Nov. 11.) That's when Stevi went into labor.

As Chaz told Game Informer:

During the demo Todd Howard (director for "Skyrim") showed off the Frost Dragon. This is what started the whole thing, seeing this must have filled Stevi with so much excitement that it sent her into labor.

As it turns out, the couple did not bolt for the hospital. Instead, they stayed on through the rest of the demonstration.

Yes, some know-it-alls have written in to Game Informer to criticize Stevi and Chaz' decision to stay. But Chaz has written in to explain that they stayed for the rest of the demo not only because Stevi loves Skyrim, but because they thought it could have been false labor.

By the way, that is not an unreasonable thing to think. Just because a woman goes into labor, doesn't mean the baby is going to pop out then and there. In fact, as of Sunday, Stevi was still in labor. The whole process was taking so long she had time to write in to Game Informer to explain to readers that her baby's due date is actually not until Sept. 10.

"I saw the frost dragon and had a contraction, been consistent ever since. We are now at 15 minutes apart and the pain is getting worse," she wrote on Sunday. But she also explained, "The doctor said this could take 'several hours or days even.'"

One thing is for sure, QuakeCon is proving to be one very important event for this couple. The two gamers got engaged last year at QuakeCon. Chaz proposed to Stevi onstage at the end of the show. The two had planned to get hitched at this year's QuakeCon ... but yeah, they got a little distracted.

Here's betting their daughter makes her first appearance at the show next year. Yes, they are having a girl and they've already picked a name for her: Atari Lynn.

Surprisingly, no, it seems she was not named after the game machine or game brand.

Explained the laboring mother: "The name Atari comes from the name Ataru which means 'to hit a target' and the word Atari is used when a prediction has come true or someone has won the lottery. Her first and middle name together mean 'To hit a target, from the lake'.
    http://ingame.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...man-into-labor

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#mySunComments

A SCHOOLGIRL who posed aged 12 for controversial bikini pictures in a magazine is now pregnant at 15 - to the joy of her mum.
    The shots of Soya Keaveney outraged parents, who blasted mum Janis for fuelling the youngster's obsession with a modelling career.

But now that dream is on hold after Soya got pregnant by a 17-year-old boyfriend who is allowed by Janis to stay overnight at the family home.

Jobless single mum Janis, 48, said she was delighted because the council will now have to give her a bigger house.

She added: "Our three-bedroom place was already overcrowded with her sisters Coco and Ritzy, her brother Tarot, Soya's boyfriend Jake and one of her sister's babies.

"Once the new baby comes the council will have to find us a place with four or five bedrooms.

"We've already started packing. Soya's very much against abortion and there was never any doubt she would keep her baby.

"I'm sure she'll make a wonderful mum and will teach her children discipline like I have."

Soya said: "It was a shock at first but now I'm really excited.

"I'm the first of my friends to have a baby - but I don't think I've grown up too fast."

Janis gave full support to Soya's modelling dream, which involved strict diets and obsessive gym workouts even before she had hit her teens.

But the magazine pictures of Soya in lacy undies and a bikini caused uproar. One parent said: "I can't believe her mother would let her go on like this. Has she never heard of paedophiles?"

When Soya posted the snaps on Facebook she was deluged by lewd comments from perverts.

Ex-school secretary Janis, who is now on benefits, claims she is a strict but understanding mum.

Soya was going to discos in Thornaby, Cleveland, from the age of seven, wearing make-up, mini dresses and revealing tops.

Janis said: "Soya is still only a girl and very immature in some ways, but I've always 100 per cent trusted her when she goes out with her friends.

"When she was 12 or 13 she went with some pals to an under-18s disco and told me about a contest they had to see who could kiss the most boys. I didn't see any harm in it. After all, it was only kissing."

Janis admitted she had let mechanic Jake stay overnight.

But she insisted he and Soya, who was on the Pill, had separate bedrooms.

And she plans to continue to keep them apart even though Soya is 12 weeks pregnant.

She added: "I know people might think I'm laying down the law after the horse has bolted, but Soya won't be sharing a bed with Jake under my roof until she's turned 16 in January.

"I'm very strict about that. I know they're very much in love but the law is the law.

"Soya's dream of being a model is taking a back seat. Now she wants to be a midwife."
    Click link for pics

So, in UK, get pregnant = move to bigger house! yay

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lrak Sevenspears
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Jobless single mum Janis, 48, said she was delighted because the council will now have to give her a bigger house.
    howaboutanicecupofrage.jpg

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

"We've already started packing. Soya's very much against abortion and there was never any doubt she would keep her baby.

"I'm sure she'll make a wonderful mum and will teach her children discipline like I have."
    http://memedump.com/d/1320-3/rage+guy.jpg

Ugh

"When she was 12 or 13 she went with some pals to an under-18s disco and told me about a contest they had to see who could kiss the most boys. I didn't see any harm in it. After all, it was only kissing."

Janis admitted she had let mechanic Jake stay overnight.

But she insisted he and Soya, who was on the Pill, had separate bedrooms.
    Reminds me of the girl that got pregnant by swimming in a pool.

Nerull

Daughter's pretty ugly, I am disappoint.

Every day I'm wafflin'
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#mySunComments
    lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wonder if she participated in the rioting because her house wasn't big enough

Ksandra's other pussy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tingil Conran
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Vampire Attacks Woman.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoo...ry?id=14315864

The arrest of a 19-year-old Texas man claiming to be a 500-year-old vampire from hell has raised chilling questions about pop culture's influence on human behavior.

Lyle Monroe Bensley is being held in Galveston County Jail after allegedly breaking into a woman's apartment and biting her on the neck, police said. The woman, whose name has not been released, broke free and fled the apartment, speeding to safety in a neighbor's car early Saturday.

When police arrived on the scene, they found Bensley, wearing only boxer shorts, hissing and growling in the parking lot. He quickly scaled two fences before he was captured, yelling all the while that he "didn't want to have to feed on humans," Capt. Jeff Heyse of the Galveston County Police Department told ABCNews.com.

"I've dealt with some really strange people," said Heyse. "You know, guys who think they're Jesus and that. But I've never seen anything like this."

Even in jail, Bensley warned guards to restrain him for their own protection, gnashing his teeth with a "need to feed," police said. It's unclear whether Bensley was intoxicated or on drugs at the time of the attack, but police said a psychiatric evaluation is pending.

Bensley's alleged vampire-inspired attack and apparent lament for his superhuman needs brings to mind movies from the "Twilight" Saga and the HBO series "True Blood," both of which have a devoted following. That culture, some experts said, could serve as inspiration for people who suffer from mental illness.

"The content of a psychotic episode very often draws from the real world," said Josh Klapow, a clinical psychologist and associate professor at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Public Health. "Vampires are very prominent in our society right now from a pop culture standpoint. And that information can feed into hallucinations."

'Vampire' Attack Raises Questions About Pop Culture's Influence on Behavior

Hallucinations -- multisensory experiences not based in reality -- can stem from substance abuse, mania brought on by bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia. And vampires, Klapow said, are good fodder.

"If you look at the content of these sorts of hallucinations, even though the characters are slightly different, the themes tend to be similar," he said, describing the commonly reported illusions of being a powerful religious figure, like Jesus, or a supernatural being. "The richer the content, the more prevalent it is, and the more nuances there are to it, the easier it becomes to run with."

For the victim of the alleged attack who, after hearing a noise in her apartment, was punched in her bed, dragged into a hallway, pinned against a wall and bitten, the ordeal was horrific. She had never met Bensley and didn't know why he attacked her, police said.

Bensley was charged with burglary with intent to commit assault. His bond is set at $40,000.
    I seen this in the paper today and found it quite hilarious.
    I love the way he told the guards he needed to be restrained.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 352 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast