Closed Thread
Page 53 of 352 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

+1 Texas.

No charge for Texas dad who killed daughter's rapist

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18522383

A US father who found his five-year-old daughter being raped, then beat the attacker to death will not be charged, prosecutors have said.

The 23-year-old man told police he found the girl being assaulted on Saturday 9 June by Jesus Mora Flores in a rural part of southern Texas.

A grand jury has declined to indict the man, finding that he was allowed to use deadly force to protect his daughter.

The father has not been named to protect the identity of his daughter.

The Lavaca County district attorney and sheriff announced the man would not face charges as they held a news conference on Tuesday.

A witness who saw Flores abducting the girl to a remote spot raised the alarm, said a statement by the district attorney.

The father ran towards his daughter's screams and as he found her being attacked, "inflicted several blows to the man's head and neck area", said investigators.

A recording of the father's 911 telephone call was played at the news conference in which he tells a dispatcher he beat up a man he found raping his daughter.

As police struggle to locate the family ranch, the father swears and tells the dispatcher: "Come on! This guy is going to die on me! I don't know what to do!"

Emergency crews who responded to the father's 911 call found Flores' trousers and underwear pulled down on his lifeless body.

A medical examination of the girl at hospital backed up the father's story that she had been sexually assaulted.

The father was not arrested, but was investigated for homicide.
    some of the comments people make hurt my brain

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Its still vigilante justice/revenge.

Little girl should of had a gun. No one would of gotten raped/murdered then.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Pikarya View Post
    Well, daughter is being raped. Better call the police and lock the guy in there with her so he has less of a chance to get away.
    ?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

There's a whole lotta whoosh going on in the last 2 posts...

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

From the snippets you quoted I'm actually okay with that.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I don't see why he would be charged. That's pretty obviously not illegal.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

You could tell he felt bad or was worried about how bad he fucked that guy up. If I was in his shoes, I would have gone full bath salts mode on him.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    You could tell he felt bad or was worried about how bad he fucked that guy up. If I was in his shoes, I would have gone full bath salts mode on him.
    I don't think I would have stopped until someone else called the cops and they finally got there to pull me off of the puddle that was left.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

I can't imagine a jury convicting him if he had been charged, anyway.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1613294.html

Father Spanks Man For Alleged Statutory Rape Of His Daughter (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

An unsettling YouTube video depicting a father spanking the adult boyfriend of his underage daughter for sleeping with her is generating an intense discussion this week.

The clip shows a man yelling at the boyfriend after learning that he'd slept with his daughter. The younger man reluctantly agrees to pull down his shorts and get spanked as punishment for what the father called statutory rape.

"You got lucky, James," the supposed father says. "You could have had rape charges or an ass-kicking."

There are almost no details about who's in the video or when and where it occurred, but more than 23,000 people have watched it since it was uploaded to YouTube on June 15.

A video description found by Gawker states that the man delivering the disturbing punishment drove to the boyfriend's house to enact his own brand of justice.

"Just lay down," the father tells the younger man. "I'm not gonna kick ya, punch ya, but spank your ass, that is it. And it'll be the end of it."

"This is the same thing that Chelsea got," he adds before pulling down the man's shorts and smacking his bare bottom.

The boyfriend yelps in pain.

"Enough dude!" cries the tearful spanking victim. "I ain't even gonna be able to sit, dude!"

Commenters' reactions to the video are mixed. Some say the father should still go to police, and others believe the spanking was due punishment.

There are no indications if the video recorded an actual, vengeful father or if it's some form of guerilla theater.

The person who uploaded the video -- a self-described family member who gets in a truck with the father at the end -- said, "That's what you get for 'puttin it' to an underage girl."

What is this I don't even

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Why would he agree to be spanked. I'm so confused.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

fucking lol!

Why would he agree to be spanked. I'm so confused.
    father pretty much said you'll get off with out the rape charges if I spank you. I'd take the deal.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    fucking lol!

father pretty much said you'll get off with out the rape charges if I spank you. I'd take the deal.
    If the daughter says it was consensual, he won't be charged or convicted. Age is pretty important in this case.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

It was that or get his ass kicked/rape charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    If the daughter says it was consensual, he won't be charged or convicted. Age is pretty important in this case.
    Shes underage. She can't give consent.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Does that work in every state though? Not sure what state the story is from.

I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

we don't know how old the guy is though or what State it's in. I really don't know how I feel about it lol. As a parent I would want to murder someone for sleeping with my daughter, but as a realist you gotta know this shit happens and they grow up even if it's before you want them to. Shit I met my wife when she was 17 and I was 21, the fact that I wasn't a scum bag and her parents knew it helped the situation. But I tell you what, I sure was happy when she turned 18 if nothing more than the thoughts about something possibily happening left from the back of my head

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Eh, doesn't matter one way or the other, all that matters is what the kid believed. Until you guys pointed it out, I would have taken the same spanking if the dad said he'd let me get away with it.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    we don't know how old the guy is though or what State it's in. I really don't know how I feel about it lol. As a parent I would want to murder someone for sleeping with my daughter, but as a realist you gotta know this shit happens and they grow up even if it's before you want them to. Shit I met my wife when she was 17 and I was 21, the fact that I wasn't a scum bag and her parents knew it helped the situation. But I tell you what, I sure was happy when she turned 18 if nothing more than the thoughts about something possibily happening left from the back of my head
    I'm sure you'd be fine with your son sleeping with an older woman when he was underage though. In your case it's fine if you date an underage girl but if your daughter does it, hell hath no fury...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Wtf do you want him to say? He already said as a realist, you know this shit is gonna happen. Of course a father is gonna be upset about the situation though.

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 352 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast