Closed Thread
Page 54 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    Wtf do you want him to say? He already said as a realist, you know this shit is gonna happen. Of course a father is gonna be upset about the situation though.
    exactly

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So being a hypocrite is cool? And only an asshole of a father would or someone who doesn't trust his children or raised them horribly.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    So being a hypocrite is cool? And only an asshole of a father would or someone who doesn't trust his children or raised them horribly.
    How is it being a hypocrite? He never said he was fine with his underage son doing it. He's just realistic and knows it happens with BOTH sexes and he has to live with that.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    Shit I met my wife when she was 17 and I was 21,
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    How is it being a hypocrite? He never said he was fine with his underage son doing it. He's just realistic and knows it happens with BOTH sexes and he has to live with that.
    It's ok that he did it though. Doesn't make him a hypocrite at all. Nope.

User was infracted for this post.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

You can throw that lawyer hat away. The legal age of consent varies from state to state and the law you linked to is a FL law. For all you know she was 12 and he was 22.

I don't think you understand wtf statutory rape is. Consent is absolutely a moot fucking point. The state would be the ones to file the charges iirc.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

You're out of your mind if you think only an asshole father would be upset that his underage daughter was banging some dude. That's a pretty normal feeling for any father.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It's ok that he did it though. Doesn't make him a hypocrite at all. Nope.
    Again, being upset about shit, but being a realist and understanding it happens. It does not make you a hypocrite to be upset about shit, holy fuck.

I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

lol milk just trying to pick a fight. I don't even have any children, we're clearly talking hypothetical here.

I'm sorry for being human and having emotions milk, I am self aware enough to know that the thought of someone sleeping with my teenage daughter would upset me.. does that mean I would go out and spank the kid or kill him or try and press charges? nah, probably won't do that all I can do is raise my kids as best as I am able to make the decisions they feel are right.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    You can throw that lawyer hat away. The legal age of consent varies from state to state and the law you linked to is a FL law. For all you know she was 12 and he was 22.

I don't think you understand wtf statutory rape is. Consent is absolutely a moot fucking point. The state would be the ones to file the charges iirc.
    The law is being used as a precedent in many cases around the country and is a law in more than just Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    You're out of your mind if you think only an asshole father would be upset that his underage daughter was banging some dude. That's a pretty normal feeling for any father.
    Older guy bangs younger women, becomes a father and worries about his daughter being banged by older dudes. Lolz

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

There are worse things to be than a hypocrite.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Older guy bangs younger women, becomes a father and worries about his daughter being banged by older dudes. Lolz
    Worrying. It's what parents do. About TONS of things they did themselves in their youth. Having emotions and caring about your child =/= hypocrisy unless he does something to actively take action against it like beating up the boyfriend or something.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

The law is being used as a precedent in many cases around the country and is a law in more than just Florida.
    And you're still an idiot for linking it. Many cases =/= every case. You said age is important in this. Yes, it is. How old are they? Oh what's that? You don't know? k.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I would rather be considered a hypocrite than lie to myself and others about my feelings.

We're also talking about 8 years ago. A lot of things change in 8 years, I'm not the same person I was then through my experiences and maturity. That being said, it's not like I was out looking for younger women at the time I was normally dating women my own age and had been setup by a friends girl friend. At first I was really against pursuing any type of a relationship mainly because she was younger but after hanging out a few times we really hit it off and it opened my eyes to the possibility of dating her only after I had met her parents and got their blessing. I wasn't some scumbag picking up chicks in high school hooking up with underage girls left and right like you're making it sound. We had an actual relationship from the get go and have been happy growing together since.

More importantly, I never even said anything about my daughter being "banged by older dudes" as you put it, that part you assumed.

Quite simply, I said anyone having sex with my teenage daughter.. I would not give a fuck how old they were, if they were younger, the same age or older than my daughter I still would have similar feelings of being upset about it. It's more about someone having sex with my offspring, pretty sure it's a natural emotion and feeling I can only imagine most parents have to eventually deal with, all you can do is hope the significant other treats them well and that your kids are making decisions they deem right.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Tweek would be an awesome father.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I've always wondered. Say you are 16 or 17 or something and you sleep with a 15 or 16 something. The dad finds out by the daughter saying it happened and threatens you. You say it didn't happen. No proof can be made of it, unless there was a video of it for whatever dumb reason you'd do that. Can't you just be like, I didn't sleep with her, and not have to worry about anything?

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Funny you say that. A guy spent 5 years in prison because a girl only said he raped her, no evidence etc. She got caught admitting that she made the whole thing up recently.

Either way though, there would still be a lot to worry about...like the angry father for one.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

ya I would definitely say worrying as a parent about your kid having sex is pretty normal regardless of your own life. As a parent, you always have that feeling about wanting your kid to have a better life than what you have, and worry about the possible dangers. Tweek didn't get his gf preggo, that doesn't mean his (hypothetical) daughter can't get preggo at 17.

however, it's not the daughter's father's responsibility to spank the bf lol....I feel bad for the kid. As others said guys have it rough when it comes to rape claims. The kid was smart to allow it even if the father never should have done it.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    I've always wondered. Say you are 16 or 17 or something and you sleep with a 15 or 16 something. The dad finds out by the daughter saying it happened and threatens you. You say it didn't happen. No proof can be made of it, unless there was a video of it for whatever dumb reason you'd do that. Can't you just be like, I didn't sleep with her, and not have to worry about anything?
    Nah, you gotta have proof you didn't have sex.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That's impossible... Why isn't the burden of proof on the accuser? That's dumb. Younger guys crack easily under pressure (pushing downn on meeee) and just took the deal cause they told him to?

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    That's impossible... Why isn't the burden of proof on the accuser?
    http://brianbanks.org/the-documentary-2/

The reality is that it's guilty until proven innocent for men who are accused of rape.

Closed Thread
Page 54 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast