Closed Thread
Page 55 of 352 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Makes me want to not lice in this country anymore, but then again I have nothing to worry about so I'm just complaining to complain.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

"Adult boyfriend of his underage daughter."

What did he think was going to happen?

1. They shouldn't have been dating.

2. He should have gone to the police.

3. The boyfriend should run away and stay away from crazy parents. No underage anything worth jail.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Fake...159902305.html

Police from multiple agencies surrounded a Kingston, Wash., home Saturday after someone reported that a man had shot his 14-year-old daughter because she got pregnant.

It turns out the shooting never happened and the girl didn’t exist. Police believe someone made up the story, angry about getting kicked off a gaming website.

Kitsap County Sheriff’s Deputy Scott Wilson says 911 dispatchers received a TTY series of texts, usually reserved for the hearing-impaired, from someone claiming to be a boy hiding in a bathroom. The caller said his father had shot his sister.

Police responded in full force, including officers from Kitsap County, Bainbridge Police, the Suquamish Tribe and the North Kitsap Fire Department.

Dave Neumann was spotted outside the home was ordered to show his hands and get on the ground, which he did. His two sons were also ordered out of the home. Neumann was handcuffed and read his rights.

After deputies checked the home and discovered Neumann didn’t have a daughter, he was released.

The family had just become the latest victims of “swatting” – in which someone calls 911 in the hopes of getting huge police response, particularly a SWAT team.
    One of the sons, 16-year-old Jacob, was playing “Minecraft” online with other players around the world. Jacob is an administrator for the group. When one of the player put some mean-spirited comments in the chat section, Jacob kicked him off.
    Jacob said the player then threatened him over the headset.
    "He was like, 'Yo dude. You kicked me off line. I'm going to swat your house,’" said Jacob.
    He didn't take the call too seriously, but police say the player made good on the threat. A few hours later, Jacob saw a deputy with a rifle heading into his backyard.
    "My dad was like seriously pretty scared for his life and so was me and my brother," said Jacob, "It was awful.”

Wilson said “swatting” tactics are very concerning because of all the risks and costs that go with it, including several emergency responders speeding to a scene. Plus, they are responding to a false alarm when they may be needed someplace else.

Because the suspect is from Canada, Wilson said it’s unclear whether that person will face charges in Washington state.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Is this seriously what the internet is turning into? Getting to the point where I think the gene pool needs some chlorine.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

MANCHESTER TOWNSHIP, N.J. -- A New Jersey woman who was struck in the face with a baseball at a Little League game is suing the young catcher who threw it.

Elizabeth Lloyd is seeking more than $150,000 in damages to cover medical costs from the Manchester Little League game two years ago. She's also seeking an undefined amount for pain and suffering.

Lloyd was sitting at a picnic table near a fenced-in bullpen when she was hit with the ball. Catcher Matthew Migliaccio was 11 years old at the time and was warming up a pitcher.

"I ran over to see if she was all right," Migliaccio, who is now 13, told the Asbury Park Press. "She said she was OK. I was just on with warming the pitcher up, and I was not horsing around."

Anthony Pagano, a lawyer for Migliaccio and his family, says the lawsuit is "frivolous" and "disgusting."

A Little League spokesman said the league's insurance covers coaches and players but not spectators.

Bob Migliaccio, Matthew's father, told the Asbury Park newspaper that he thought the Manchester Little League or Little League International would assist the family after the incident.

"I want to be clear: The litigation does not shock me. People sue people every day," Bob Migliaccio told the Press. "What I was surprised about was the lack of answers and support from Little League. I cannot believe that they would not help out in this issue."

Lloyd's lawyer could not be reached.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Is this seriously what the world is turning into? Getting to the point where I think the gene pool needs some chlorine.

^

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Is this seriously what the internet is turning into? Getting to the point where I think the gene pool needs some chlorine.
    Oh SWATting.....

I'd love to see the information that pops up at the call center when someone calls in. As this happens a lot, and I can't figure out how..... unless a lot of 911 PSAP's are badly out of date on technology.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

http://myfox8.com/2012/06/10/funeral...-by-tombstone/

Funeral planned for NC girl killed by tombstone

DEEP GAP, N.C. — A funeral will be held Monday for a 4-year-old girl who died after the cross from a tombstone fell on her and her older sister while they played before vacation Bible school.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Looks like they couldn't lift the weight of god from her shoulders in time.

cross my heart and hope to die

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

poke a needle in my eye

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    Oh SWATting.....

I'd love to see the information that pops up at the call center when someone calls in. As this happens a lot, and I can't figure out how..... unless a lot of 911 PSAP's are badly out of date on technology.

I've heard a lot of the calls come in from people using some internet program for mute/deaf people that does text to talk. Hard to trace if they use a proxy. There was a rash of this stuff happening for youtube call of duty commentators.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    I've heard a lot of the calls come in from people using some internet program for mute/deaf people that does text to talk. Hard to trace if they use a proxy. There was a rash of this stuff happening for youtube call of duty commentators.
    Interesting....... So almost like a TTY through a VOIP service.

Can't say I've seen that in Boston, but makes sense how agencies can fall for it.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

The power of Christ compels y...SPLAT!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

PHOENIX -- Police say a 14-year-old boy shot an intruder who broke into his Phoenix home and pulled a gun on him as he was watching his three younger siblings.
    Police Officer James Holmes said Saturday that the teen and his brothers and sisters were at home alone when a woman rang the doorbell Friday. The teen didn't open the door because he didn't recognize her.
    Soon after, the teen heard a bang on the door, rushed his siblings upstairs and got a handgun from his parent's bedroom. When he got to the top of the stairs, he saw a man breaking through the front door and point a gun at him.
    The boy shot the 37-year-old man, who is in critical condition but expected to survive and be booked into jail.
    http://www.kgw.com/news/national/Pho...160123665.html

Good for him; parents taught him well.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

And people say games like CoD don't teach you any valuable life lessons.

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post

Honestly, that was really fucking gay.

MaachaQ

http://now.msn.com/now/0624-mom-pays...d-removal.aspx

Mom is billed for dead son's blood to be cleaned off street

A devastated South Carolina mother was billed $50 for street cleaning, to remove the blood that her oldest son left after he was killed by a drunken driver. At a recent court hearing in Greenville, where the accused pleaded guilty and received a 17-year sentence, Loretta Robinson told the judge, "I had to pay to have the vehicle towed. I had to pay for the vehicle removed, and to clean up the street from Justin's blood on the ground." Robinson said she's had a hard time working because of the emotional effects of the accident, and the bills are piling up -- none of them more outrageous than the cleaning charge. Talk about blood money.
    "billed $50"

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 352 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast