Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

A gay D&D dungeon master.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Last check he's Bi. The part about being a gigantic D&D nerd and having his characters name tattooed on his back, 100% fact.

Edit: well, a fake tattoo while he was filming xxx

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    Go see if you enjoyed either of them.
    I liked Pitch Black. Never saw Chronicles of Riddick.
    Did not like this movie. If I could travel back in time 2 hours, I would choose not to see this movie and would have just watched Pitch Black again.

Spoiler: show
    Did not feel for the dog at all. As soon as Riddick picked the pup up a literally said to myself "Oh, this is a device to make Riddick feel more human."
    It was especially ironic that he picked up the dog after saying "I was weak, I was too civilized." and then he goes and starts domesticating animals.

and ending for teeth-grittingly cliche. "I'm gonna let you go this time, but boy oh boy, there's gonna be trouble the next time we meet!"

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

yeah the ending really blew, and all I can think about after seeing the movie is robot chicken doing a spoof like Riddick hailing a nyc cab. But over all I did enjoy it more then Chronicles at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    I liked Pitch Black. Never saw Chronicles of Riddick.
    Did not like this movie. If I could travel back in time 2 hours, I would choose not to see this movie and would have just watched Pitch Black again.

Did not feel for the dog at all. As soon as Riddick picked the pup up a literally said to myself "Oh, this is a device to make Riddick feel more human."
    It was especially ironic that he picked up the dog after saying "I was weak, I was too civilized." and then he goes and starts domesticating animals.

and ending for teeth-grittingly cliche. "I'm gonna let you go this time, but boy oh boy, there's gonna be trouble the next time we meet!"
    He got the dog only to test the poison on, he leaves the dog when he sets out and the only reason he takes the dog with him is because the dog shows him he's capable and able to get out of the cage, which Riddick respects. It wasn't a "awww a puppy pal fo meee". When he feeds him he talks about how they share everything as well so they are more part of a pack then domesticated in any way I think.

Ending was kinda meh, I was hoping for something involving him heading back to beat the shit out of the necromongers or something as a teaser for the next movie.

Movie was good, I was say it was on par with Pitch Black and better then Chronicles. Still a really good franchise and I want to see more of them made. The character is awesome, and even if it's 180minutes of Riddick just murdering asshole mercs and others, it would be worth watching.

Also black bald dude, don't know is name, but instantly recognized him from the Framing Frame job in Payday2 loadscreen lol. (I know he's been in other movies as well...I think he was the guy obsessed with masturbation in Big Hit?)

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

I didn't mind Pitch Black, but I think Diesel is an awful actor and hate everything he does, lol. The story and everything were enjoyable so I'll probably check out Chronicles and this, but I usually feel like you could replace him with a cinderblock in every movie he's in and no one would notice the difference.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    I didn't mind Pitch Black, but I think Diesel is an awful actor and hate everything he does, lol. The story and everything were enjoyable so I'll probably check out Chronicles and this, but I usually feel like you could replace him with a cinderblock in every movie he's in and no one would notice the difference.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Enjoyed the movie, more impressed that Bautista didn't make me want to gouge my eyeballs out every time he was on screen.

Alarial

Loved every second of the movie.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alarial View Post
    Loved every second of the movie.
    even the part where dude was going to rape the girl, they cut to the other group and when they come back to the base there is A LOT of blood all over the floor and when they cut to the dude all he's got is some damage to his face. and then they unlock the cabinet with the power cells inside to to see if theyre safe and when they do find that they are safe, the leave the cabinet wide open and every single person turns there back to it?
    Those were the two most jarring things in that whole movie to me.

and yeah, Bautista not being really horrible was a surprise to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8