FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Hurray for waiting to do 90 spharai trial till now
    I can't help but feel that my bitching helped. Wish they'd come up with the shit themselves before I do the fucking trials though -_-

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Toilet Duck
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Yeyoking View Post
    So I can send all my EX (and Rare/EX?) items to my mule on the same POL account?!! I can finally race change from tarutaru to the best race in the game, necks!!!

Oh god this except who would want to be an elf :<

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Ugh and my mule won a rank 4 prize and I never collected cause I thought it wouldn't matter :/

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Excuse me, but I'm having difficulty locating the "Like" button. Where is there a Like button for this?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Iremire View Post
    God that sounds like the worst shit ever.
    You know that is how Abyssea is right now. As long as the treasure pools aren't shared and as long as you can actually get claim on something, it could be awesome. Remember those are huge freaking zones.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    You know that is how Abyssea is right now. As long as the treasure pools aren't shared and as long as you can actually get claim on something, it could be awesome. Remember those are huge freaking zones.
    Most people would want the zone bosses for magian trial or Shadow lord >.> HNM all over again?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

let me get this straight... you can enter dynamis every 1 hour earth time instead of every 3 days earth time now.... Relics can be obtained in 1 month now just like abyssea relics.... or by hardcore ppl.... 3-4 days???

glad the game isnt a time sink anymore but i would be mad if i wasted my life away on a relic then this happened. Now they need to make mythics easier by making alexandrite drop from chariots/gears in abyssea and in nyzul isle.

I can see them adding new level 95 gear in dynamis. Looks like I can work on spharai since i finished with vere in 1 week.

Or i can buy the byne bills for 1k each in rolmart I knew this would happen I sold my 10k byne bill last year but I didnt expect dynamis to have a 1 hour earth time wait plus level 99 cap to make it a rape fest.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Most people would want the zone bosses for magian trial or Shadow lord >.> HNM all over again?
    As long as SE isn't dumb and keeps the "you can attck any mob in Dyna" you can just leech credit for magians. If they don't implement it that way, then it still won't be as bad as Aery, because only people with a relic trial should be in those zones, who actually want to team up (unless you're a JP relic owner). And people going in for retard AF2 can't block me from going in anymore \O/

I actually hope the treasure pools will stay shared, I want to piss off some fucktards going for AF2 while they do Abyssea too. Call me bitter, got jewed out of Dyna one time too many.

edit:
    And relics already took a month tops? When I did mine it was 3 months and not like I was trying to do it fast. I don't count the people who take 2-4 years because they put asside 10k gil each week. That's not going for a relic, that's just doing something on the side.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zag View Post
    let me get this straight... you can enter dynamis every 1 hour earth time instead of every 3 days earth time now.... Relics can be obtained in 1 month now just like abyssea relics.... or by hardcore ppl.... 3-4 days???
    Once per Earth day instead of once per 3 days instead of... whatever you said.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Zag View Post

glad the game isnt a time sink anymore but i would be mad if i wasted my life away on a relic then this happened. Now they need to make mythics easier by making alexandrite drop from chariots/gears in abyssea and in nyzul isle.

I can see them adding new level 95 gear in dynamis. Looks like I can work on spharai since i finished with vere in 1 week.

Or i can buy the byne bills for 1k each in rolmart I knew this would happen I sold my 10k byne bill last year but I didnt expect dynamis to have a 1 hour earth time wait plus level 99 cap to make it a rape fest.
    Once per Earth day, bro.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Dynamis changes look awesome

However, I really hope their "congestion countermeasures" for abyssea aren't just making seals/+2 items more available... They do realize we were talking about NMs like Gukumatz, right? Ah well, still nice to see. Here's to hoping that the stackable stuff they're referring to is emp items.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So now we have to buy glass once and we can enter for free after that? Well that's really nice.
    Hopefully Einherjar follows. This also means that prices will drop though :X

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Meh I just want to know if we're getting 95 in march or not...

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

This makes me wonder, maybe they'll modify the stats on AF2+1 and make them... I don't know, actually decent? Not that they'll replace AF3, which makes me wonder if there's even any point in doing that. idk :/ Would be nice though. Either way, this update doesn't seem to be touching on COP Dynamis, so maybe in the future?

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I am still unsure how they are even implementing this.. how can you say its win without a definite description? Why would anyone enjoy a system like WOE for dynamis...?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Read the update notes:

# Trigger items will be introduced as a new spawn condition for certain notorious monsters (NMs).
    # Monster distribution will receive drastic revisions.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Yeah and there will be 0 problems with competing for ???.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Why would anyone enjoy a system like WOE for dynamis...?
    Because Dyna doesn't have useful drops, unlike WOE. AF2 is shit and nobody in their right mind thinks of making a relic from scratch these days.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Sounds more like Abyssea than WOE to me. There's also 6 zones, somewhat spread out. City zones will probably be shitty with too many people, but I see Beaucedine and Xarc being awesome. Either way, it's an additional 6 zones of endgame content to alleviate some of the congestion in the only 9 zones of endgame we have right now.

Also, even if I don't do anything, this will definitely make currency cheaper and more available. Seems pretty win/win to me.

The whole trigger thing sounds to me like they're completely redoing the rewards system. Or maybe it's just a system to pop the mega boss? That would kinda suck ;(

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    Meh I just want to know if we're getting 95 in march or not...
    I believe in twatter they said no level cap up this update revising old content to make it relevant to meet today's current, they only had hinted to ZNMs, the Dynamis crap was completely unexpected.

June we'll probably see 95, then updating Sky, Sea, Limbus, Salvage gear / events to meet today's standards in August / September, then 99 at December / January.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 365 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast