The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Post screenshots. None of the links are working for me.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

It's not a post though. I clicked on his username and selected "Search all posts by Starcade" and copied that link. I'm not going to screenshot the search results. The point I made is that every post by him is retarded. To link all of them would take way more time than I'm willing to bother with.

In fact, I said what it was the link of in the post. Not my fault you can't read.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Although I'm a fan of the back and forth of "Take pics" "No, too many to take pics" why not just take pics of his like top 5-10 dumbass comments and post them? Both parties win and if people want to continue their Starcade search they can then do it themselves.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Effort, etc.

Though if I see anything exceptionally stupid I'll post it. I just couldn't really stomach rereading most of his crap long enough to find the really "good" ones. Anyway, sorry for the derail. I didn't figure a search link would break.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

links work on my end.

myrrh told me about this ingame and lol man; it's kinda scary what kind of new stuff and "fixes" may result from this kind of feedback

I swear up and down af3 for jobs is only so good because SE read bg or hired them to write the stats

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

It's retarded to think that everything written on these forums will have implications for the way SE updates their game.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

there was humor in that

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Good fucking Christ I've said this before but Starcade is retarded.

Click this link http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/se...searchid=51513 if you're not afraid to lose a few brain cells. It's the search of all his posts.

I think the retardation level of the official forums would decrease if he were gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    It got deleted,
    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    How does "Search all posts by Starcade" end up getting deleted? Unless he's banned, but afaik he's not.
    SE's forum stores a search for a limited amount of time. which means after time, that variable on the end of the url 'searchid' will become invalid. just type "Starcade" into the search bar and it'll come back up. I imagine its to save on cpu usage on their servers end by reducing the amount of times it has to do an actual search, say if you were to share the results like we did here.

probable info++

COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV

BG Level

Cid's Teeth

-
    Quote Originally Posted by NrvnqsrKhaos
    Seriously, this is the absolute biggest problem in the game.

LOOK AT HIS MOUTH. JUST LOOK AT IT. To see him masticate is to know the end times are upon us. Gaze, and realize fear as you knew it before was a phantom of the true terror that exists in our fair world: the terror of Bastok's lackluster dental hygienists.

Is there something wrong with his model? Or is it actually intended to haunt my nightmares? Perhaps Cid engineered his teeth himself, carved from the decayed mechanical corpse of an Orcish Warmachine, to intimate his subordinates. Or maybe his teeth are a symbiotic alien, the advance troops of a race of eldrich abominations from beyond the stars. Whatever the case, It's bad. Earth-shatteringly, reality-crushingly bad.

THEY DON'T EVEN MAKE A SOUND BUT I CAN HEAR THEM, BEHIND ME, READY TO STRIKE
    Quote Originally Posted by Community Rep
    We'll be sure to have the Development Team look into this and we apologize for any nightmares.
    (I am in tears laughing)

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2.../Derpaderp.jpg

I've been playing for 8 years, I deserve a +13 Str, +13 Dex, +13 STP, +13 Subtle Blow ring.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post

I've been playing for 8 years, I deserve a +13 Str, +13 Dex, +13 STP, +13 Subtle Blow ring.
    Aw shit bro, I was gonna post that.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

lol dumb logic but only thing I would agree with is giving you the option to cap stuff if you want like assault. If I was a new player (those exist?) or someone doing missions for first time, I would want the difficulty it was intended to be.

MaachaQ

>.>...

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    It's retarded to think that everything written on these forums will have implications for the way SE updates their game.
    Yeah, it feels like some are taking things a bit too seriously. If anything, the language barrier is gonna filter out a lot of noise. I'm curious how "intelligent" the JP side is, myself. Friend of mine mentioned they had a RDM melee thread going (something 'naguri aka madoushi'), too, of which some similar concerns were voiced as some NA players have (native WS selection, gear, cast load, etc.). They didn't quite seem to have the same antagonizing factor we do about the matter, though. Which I guess is a good thing if there's more of a uniform respect, even for differing viewpoints.

aduidarnenye

Quote Originally Posted by MaachaQ View Post
    >.>...

At first I was like, hey not a bad idea, we should all donate our April subscription to disaster relief, nice idea. Then I was like, that's totally not what this post is saying and the OP is a moron.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Priize Rhoop
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Just looking at the forum titles my brain hurts. I didn't realize this many retarded people played this game.

Every day I'm wafflin'
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Jesterking View Post
    Just looking at the forum titles my brain hurts. I didn't realize this many retarded people played this game.
    You must never have been in an Abyssea pickup.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Priize Rhoop
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

lol, guess I'm pretty lucky to get functioning parties.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Well in some pick up groups you can get yelled at for the strangest of things:
    1. "Stop using atmas, your WS's hit to hard."
    2. "Who the hell got a ruby, if I see one more, you are kicked."
    3. "It is impossible to get a TE if you ruby(Even just once)."
    4. "Stop taking so much damage, we only have one RDM and a DNC to heal."
    5. If you question someones gear, you might as well have sealed your own coffin.

And there is much more stupid shit I have heard from people in shitty pick up groups.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 149 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast