+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Basically I did what he said after it bugged. It said I had my "free game 2" used, which was true, but my free game 1 had was available. Well I downloaded LBP and it has the red icon on the bottom right corner of the game meaning it was purchased, but PSN bugged out on me during the "buy" part. It was basically just dumb luck that the network crapped out when it did, but it says I still have my 1 free game available AND am able to dl LBP + something else.

I'm going to wait til after my 2 normal games fully dl to see if I do indeed get another free one, but it seems likely at this point.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    I'm not really impressed with the sony+ store. Unless they took a lot off before letting people get it free, i have no idea why people would pay extra for that stuff. I even seen the "discount" for certain games... one was for a massive 39 cents...
    PSN+ is changed every month, u cant buy or get free stuff from past months.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I also saw they're letting you rent some movies for free as part of the program. One of them was Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within if anyone liked that movie. Another was Ghostbusters and I forget the third. Free rental for 30 days (though it'll expire 24 hours after you watch one)

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    and I forget the third.
    Bad Boys

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Basically I did what he said after it bugged. It said I had my "free game 2" used, which was true, but my free game 1 had was available. Well I downloaded LBP and it has the red icon on the bottom right corner of the game meaning it was purchased, but PSN bugged out on me during the "buy" part. It was basically just dumb luck that the network crapped out when it did, but it says I still have my 1 free game available AND am able to dl LBP + something else.

I'm going to wait til after my 2 normal games fully dl to see if I do indeed get another free one, but it seems likely at this point.
    Check psn thread in gamer section for updated info about what to do.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Selected my 2 games, and tried to select my 3rd using the trick from Cephius (I think I spelt it right) in the other thread to get 3 or 4 games, didn't work and ended up with something I found quite amusing:

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...g/Img_0127.jpg

EDIT: I was amused by the code/variable error that's all.

It's queued up for download now, Wipeout needs 3 seperate downloads while inFAMOUS needs 1 only but it's 7gb.

Can anyone tell me now after I go to bed if my PS3 will be intelligent enough to install everything without me prompting it to do so? I'll check this thread in the morning from my bed and hopefully someone can tell me if everything will just slide/install into my PS3 without hassle, so I can take the appropiate action before I leave for work.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Selected my 2 games, and tried to select my 3rd using the trick from Cephius (I think I spelt it right) in the other thread to get 3 or 4 games, didn't work and ended up with something I found quite amusing:

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...g/Img_0127.jpg

EDIT: I was amused by the code/variable error that's all.

It's queued up for download now, Wipeout needs 3 seperate downloads while inFAMOUS needs 1 only but it's 7gb.

Can anyone tell me now after I go to bed if my PS3 will be intelligent enough to install everything without me prompting it to do so? I'll check this thread in the morning from my bed and hopefully someone can tell me if everything will just slide/install into my PS3 without hassle, so I can take the appropiate action before I leave for work.
    in the XMB go to the far left (user area) and pick turn off ps3 it will ask if u want to shut it down right away or wait for download to be over. Usually when it finish the game install itself.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Thanks for that trick about the games...got my 4 : Dead Nation, LBP, Wipeout, and infamous.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Sorry for the necro, but does anyone know how I can activate my Plus account? I didn't activate it at the beginning because I had a bunch of games I had to play and didn't wanna waste the 30 days.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

was over on the 30th of june iirc

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

So it wasn't free 30 days, it was free June? lol fuck it.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Most likely was free for 30 days, offer expires June 30th

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

It's 30 free days. I started mine on the 30th last month, it ends the 30th of this month, 4 days after the end of month update.
    It ended July 3rd through July 5th depending on area.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Japanese PSN is back up. Got PS+ on that account now and downloaded Dark Awake from their store.

Holy shit this game needs to be brought to NA/EU

Ridill
    BG Level

Yeah, all of the offers were good until June 30th. Meaning if you downloaded the free psn thing on June 30th, you get 30 free days starting on that day. July 1st and you're out of luck.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    was over on the 30th of june iirc
    It was extended through July 4th, but that doesn't matter any more. So I've noticed that everyone, including myself, that activated their plus subscription as soon as it was offered still has a plus next to their names. Is this something that will now stay on? It is a little deceiving. I have found that I can still download simple free shit like avatars & themes, but when I go for something bigger, like Qore, I get endless errors. I haven't seen any additional charges on my account, although, when I go to the purchase plus menu both the 1yr & 3 month subs have the "you already bought this" icon.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

Could be that your friends purchased the Plus account?