Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Orenishi - Cerberus     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Xeirro

Orenishi - Cerberus

This player is bad manor, Stole Shadow Mantle as well as additional AF from a good long time FFXI friend in a Dynamis-Xarcabard run on Tuesday April 5th 2011. I would not suggest playing with this thief. Can be vouched by 15 people who were in the run led by Tuefen a very respectable player. I'm sorry for your losses on the run and the bad vibe it gave the end of the run but he will get what he deserves so no stressing.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Moved to the correct forum.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Cross posted from FFXIAH:

Hello, I did not steal anything from anyone... especially not a SAM helm … I’ve had one in storage for over a year... plus IMHO it’s too weak. I followed the rules set at the beginning of the run according to the shout I answered.

If anything the run leader, Tuefen, did not communicate the intended rules of the run clearly. Tuefen’s shout stated 2 AF mantle FL, ring X. A reasonable person would likely take that to mean you may lot 2 AF's and the mantle but not the ring. This has been the case on other runs I’ve joined Tuefen on. On this run both the ring and the mantle dropped - I lotted the mantle only. No one had a problem with my lot until 2-3 min later when Erage lotted and failed to beat my lot.

This item is not of any importance to me at all and would have happily passed the item had it been asked of me nicely. I did however have a problem with someone who was lotting dyna money changing the rules of the run to his favor mid-run.

My suggestion to Erage / mwatts1, try to be diplomatic instead of trying to warp or disband people who have out lotted you.

Thanks for the opportunity to plead my case.
    TLDR: OP isn't telling the whole story and sticking up for his greedy linkshell.