Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Radec View Post
    Ward to end all Wards - grab a remex, mocking beak, opaque wing (total <5k on my server) and turn in for about 700 cruor (-200 for the port). Yeah lot of travelling to AH, but more or less instant once inside... however a party, or even duo w/ yourself doing dom ops, will be much faster.

If you're patient, can do CC1/2 Bastion ops for up to 1k/day.
    Thanks Radac!

Ridill
    BG Level

Anyone know of a list of what type of damage different BST pets do, or anyone just happen to know offhand?

Looking to solo some limbus on bst if I can.

edit: also from last page of last thread:

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo
    anybody know if enhanced stoneskin items work for solace/earthen ward ? (not as the caster but as the recipient of the cure?)
    I can't say for certain on them specifically, but I know enhance stoneskin items don't work with accession, *UNLESS* the target is wearing them.

I.E. If caster has them but person A does not, person A will not get bonus. If person A has them, they'll get bonus regardless of if caster does.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

does /drk give the same red procs as /war? or close to?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Anyone know of a list of what type of damage different BST pets do, or anyone just happen to know offhand?

Looking to solo some limbus on bst if I can.

edit: also from last page of last thread:

I can't say for certain on them specifically, but I know enhance stoneskin items don't work with accession, *UNLESS* the target is wearing them.

I.E. If caster has them but person A does not, person A will not get bonus. If person A has them, they'll get bonus regardless of if caster does.
    as a general rule almost all bst pets will do blunt damage, however the ws they do can vary, i first noticed this when bst bcnm60 celery was popular, as courier carrie would hit with blunt but big scissors would get resisted, assumingly as piercing damage.

as far as multiple damage type limbus goes, i dont know if there are any slashing or piercing only pets, but im leaning towards no given past trends. maybe lynx would be slashing, and maybe lulush. but unlikely. id take along a dagger and an axe.

Radsourceful

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by DNAval View Post
    does /drk give the same red procs as /war? or close to?
    Assuming NIN main? If so, you lose Raiden and ECrush. (edit: and sunburst, if you have the staff skill)

If you're duo w/ WHM, ECrush won't matter, if you don't have Pitchfork, Raiden won't.

Both Subs offer RLB, Seraph Sword and Club, SoD and Freeze if you have the weapon.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

thank you sir BG never fails @ work ^_^

{Refresh} {Cat}
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Emirii Mei
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Does anyone know the exact date that the server merges will occur now?

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Is there any way (or site/online stuff I can get) that will let me use BB code on individual words in a list all at once? For example, I have a list that says... X, Y, R, W, N, S... and so forth. I want to bold each of those individually (i.e. I don't want to put all of that in [B ][/ B]; I want [B ]X[/ B]). Doable?

Sword of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Phoenyx Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Ultima
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Was planning cosmos/smiting/griff claw, so cosmos already in there.
    Ah, I was assumin' SB/GC/Ultimate. So, Ultimate? >.>;;

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Is there any way (or site/online stuff I can get) that will let me use BB code on individual words in a list all at once? For example, I have a list that says... X, Y, R, W, N, S... and so forth. I want to bold each of those individually (i.e. I don't want to put all of that in [B ][/ B]; I want [B ]X[/ B]). Doable?
    1. X
    2. Y
    3. R
    4. W
    5. N
    6. S

Like that?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Neviskio Mordekaiser
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Crushridge

might be a dumb question but couldn't find a definitive answer around, blu af3 hands +1 and then +2: should I use them only for nuking gear, or also when casting things like disseverment,Qc, goblin, etc? I usually use my standard tp gloves for that, but I guess in some cases might be better to use af3 +1 gloves?Or stats according to spell>>-delay?I'm really confused on this matter.

I know I'm probably gonna get flamed but still: when wielding at best isador/corbenic(yeah don't ask why I haven't done a magian I know.) should I stick to more spells or still going for more swings?I usually tend to be pretty magic spammy since I feel my swords are gimp for real dmg.Not sure if gonna work on an almace for some reasons I'm not here explaining.

Radsourceful

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Copy to notepad, replace ", " with "[ /B], [ B]", paste back, bold the whole thing (add [ B] to the start, [ /B] to the end)

Long as you can do a replace on the delimiter (typically CR, LF will have issues, depends on your editor) this will work.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenyx View Post
    Ah, I was assumin' SB/GC/Ultimate. So, Ultimate? >.>;;

1. X
    2. Y
    3. R
    4. W
    5. N
    6. S

Like that?
    If it's doable without the bullet points, I would like it to work like that, but yes that's what I'm looking for. I just don't want to do it individually when I have 15+ terms and have a double-click mouse.

Edit: Holyshit, nice trick Radec. Thanks. Will it work if I just made a list and no ,? If not, I'll make it work!

Radsourceful

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Assuming you're using notepad++, I'd probably do a macro for this.

| is your cursor, in this example

Code:
    |A
    B
    C
    D
    <this is a blank line>
    Macro > Start Recording
    Type: [ B]{End}[ /B]{Down}{Home}
    Macro > Stop Recording
    Macro > Run a Macro Multiple Times > Run until the end of file > Run

Result:
    Code:
    [ B]A[ /B]
    [ B]B[ /B]
    [ B]C[ /B]
    [ B]D[ /B]
    |<blank line gets no edit>

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nattack View Post
    as a general rule almost all bst pets will do blunt damage, however the ws they do can vary, i first noticed this when bst bcnm60 celery was popular, as courier carrie would hit with blunt but big scissors would get resisted, assumingly as piercing damage.

as far as multiple damage type limbus goes, i dont know if there are any slashing or piercing only pets, but im leaning towards no given past trends. maybe lynx would be slashing, and maybe lulush. but unlikely. id take along a dagger and an axe.
    hrm, according to wiki almost all of them are slashing, which makes this really convenient if it's accurate because I can just pull out merle on floor 2

edit, went and tested

didn't bother with any others but:
    nazuna is slashing, although sheep charge is blunt
    merle is blunt (and kicks some crab ass I might add)
    dipper is also slashing

Should help anyone that was also wondering.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Holyshit. Math section just got 10x easier.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Finishing up my mnk xml:

Do I need to lock Tantra Cyclas when using Impetus to keep the augment alive (like Goetia Sabots and mana wall) or can it just be swapped in for using JA like Temple Crown and Focus?

Radsourceful

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Use impetus in whatever, enhancement only applies on hits when the body is equipped.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Does Cerberus rage from not being touched, or does his rage not reset, or something?

Went to go kill him earlier today for the synthetic atma, and he just wasn't taking damage. Had an Emp SAM that was only doing 150ish damage gekkos and fudos, right from the start, and another SAM doing just a little less on Gekkos. And this was eating YCB and /war riding zerk, so it wasn't a lack of attack.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Someone reported that in the Official SE Forums and people laughed at him. He said he engaged the NM and the NM took little damage. He then said he tried to reset the NM, but the NM still took little damage. Either someone raged before him (I doubt it) or the NM is glitched.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyHobo View Post
    Does Cerberus rage from not being touched, or does his rage not reset, or something?

Went to go kill him earlier today for the synthetic atma, and he just wasn't taking damage. Had an Emp SAM that was only doing 150ish damage gekkos and fudos, right from the start, and another SAM doing just a little less on Gekkos. And this was eating YCB and /war riding zerk, so it wasn't a lack of attack.
    I tried duoing him for fun the other night and it was easy at first but my damage quickly went to shit when it got to about 40% and worse as I went along. I'm sure someone who did a lot of cerb would know what causes it though, it could just be lower hp = stronger or could be def boost with spikes up or something, since I didn't have dispel. I'm curious as to what's up with cerb as well. Wasn't rage since it was only ~20 mins in and I was hitting for 14 per fist with zerk up.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast