BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    Any useful combos for ACP body for BLM DRK WAR or BLU? I'm trying to finish off the mini expansions and I'm not sure what to turn it into.
    Prior to getting Morri Body I was using an MAB Mirke on BLU for some spells and such. Maybe something to consider.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Brewing isgebind, have got sam rdm whm available. Which would be best brew job for it? Sam jinpu?

Radsourceful

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by woosh9013 View Post
    Is there an easier way to target people in an Alliance? Maybe some sort of Windower plugin?

For example, when I'm healing in Abyssea I always have to spam tab until I target the right person that needs healing, which wastes a good chunk of time.
    Similar to <p0-5> being your party, <a10-15> is the top party and <a20-25> is the middle party.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Is there an easier way to target people in an Alliance? Maybe some sort of Windower plugin?

For example, when I'm healing in Abyssea I always have to spam tab until I target the right person that needs healing, which wastes a good chunk of time.
    <stal>

Allows you to use the menu (blue arrow) to target any member in an alliance.

Radsourceful

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Logiks View Post
    Brewing isgebind, have got sam rdm whm available. Which would be best brew job for it? Sam jinpu?
    If you don't have Cataclysm on WHM (Cosmos/Griffon/Smiting), tempted to say RDM-RLB (Smoldering Sky/Lone Wolf/Smiting Blow) just because isge is ice. Resists not likely a problem but no reason to go for a weak element with wind/jinpu.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    Any useful combos for ACP body for BLM DRK WAR or BLU? I'm trying to finish off the mini expansions and I'm not sure what to turn it into.
    If you want a situational piece, the fast cast on body can be useful as a precast piece.

Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Best TP body piece for MNK? I saw a few people with Loki's Kaftan on but wouldn't tantra+2 be better given the rest of the set and the martial arts enhancement? I want to know for both inside and outside abyssea.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Ctrl or Alt and the F# keys also work on Windower.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntex View Post
    Best TP body piece for MNK? I saw a few people with Loki's Kaftan on but wouldn't tantra+2 be better given the rest of the set and the martial arts enhancement? I want to know for both inside and outside abyssea.
    Inside Abyssea Loki's without Impetus, Tantra+2 with Impetus. Smite in Tantra +2 always.

Outside of Abyssea Tantra+2 is probably always your best bet.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    How do I get a better FPS in FFXI with a relatively new desktop?

windows 7
    Pentium Dual Core E5300 2.60 GHz
    4.00GB RAM
    54 Bit Operating System
    NVIDIA GeGorce 7050/ NVIDIA nForce 620i
    Internet running at 54 Mbps

I wanna make the graphics better and run faster. I feel like even though my system is barebones by 2011 standard it should be running a 10 year old game way smoother than it is now. I have massive slowdown during Fire spells and run 25-27 FPS normally and 14-17FPS in combat. Only running AIM in background...
    This is better for the tech section, but the 7050 was a barebones chip in 2007. I suggest you move the post to tech or upgrade the chip with card.

Nvidia released this chip and said (in 2007) it was not intended for anything remotely graphics intensive, which all things considered, I read as not intended to run 2003 games at max setting. Your rig appears GPU-limited and depending on cooling, size of the interior, etc you should be able to swap in a card for better performance.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Vincento View Post
    Outside of Abyssea Tantra+2 is probably always your best bet.
    Inside too unless you fight some shitty mobs or always play with stalwart or dia III or angon etc.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Atoreis View Post
    Inside too unless you fight some shitty mobs or always play with stalwart or dia III or angon etc.
    The difference is very slight but Moten's spreadsheet places Loki's just above Tantra+2 when Impetus is down without Stalwart's. With Stalwart's the difference becomes much larger (in favor of Loki's).

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Vincento View Post
    The difference is very slight but Moten's spreadsheet places Loki's just above Tantra+2 when Impetus is down without Stalwart's. With Stalwart's the difference becomes much larger (in favor of Loki's).
    Isn't Motenten's sheet based on some regular IT mob?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

When people are brewing lv90 emp NMs are they not bothering with TH and just getting mostly single drops?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Zerk View Post
    When people are brewing lv90 emp NMs are they not bothering with TH and just getting mostly single drops?
    Brew with THF or bring THF friend/mule to poke the mob.

Ksandra's other pussy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tingil Conran
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Umm weird question, I recently decided to go from Xbox to PC and the only installation disc I have doesn't have WotG, I have tried torrenting it but no site has any seeders and I'd rather not pay for something I know I could get for free somewhere on the net, so has anyone got a link to a direct download for it? also I'm using the EU version but the NA will do fine.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

<stal>

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Windower has binds in the default init.txt for targeting alliance members: ctrl+F1-F6 and alt+F1-F6

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Does Simurgh have a change to pop every 30mins like HNMs or does it just pop whenever during the 21-24 hrs?

MOST RAD.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just so I got this down: actual physical damage is = BD * pDIF

where BD = D +(aD) + fSTR(2), where D is listed weapon dmg and fSTR (this is a bit confusing listed on wiki, but I understand it's just STR -VIT and then approximations are given?)

and pDIF = [(ATK/DEF) - .050 x dLEVEL] which gets thrown into range values of fMax and fMin then multiplied by a number between 1.00 and 1.05?

If the above is correct, what's the general consensus on assumptions/substitutions for a few of those values? (ex: monster stats not being known)

EDIT: and pDIF(or that atk/def ratio at least) and fSTR have caps

EDIT2: for "assumptions" i probably mean accepted baselines

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

How do you go about constructing the perfect Slugshot/Detonator/Coronach sets for COR?

i.e.:
    - Start with r.acc until <insert rule here>
    - stack STR and AGI until <something something>
    - Use ranged attack to fill the <something>

I'm pretty confident my sets suck and want to rebuild them. Examples of "perfect COR WS sets" appreciated

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast