+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Relic Horn
    BG Level

WoW has lost a ton of NA subs recently, a lot to Rift. Although some of those have since quit Rift but they aren't going back to WoW either. (Why would they? WoW still hasn't released the next raid tier since expansion released.)

The Raid content in Rift is pretty fun but if your not in a guild doing it I can't see what keeps you playing.

TBH I'm just tired of WoW/Rift type MMOs, kind of looking forward to Guildwars 2.

edit: also if you use that 1 macro thing for rogues you are going to waste a lot of energy and a bunch of dps, yeah you can do it for some abilities but not 1 macro with 10 abilities.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Cjskater View Post
    You guys should've played Mage, wish I could have 1 button spammed outside Archon...
    Yeah, there was no way I could 1 button my Pyro.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Yeah, there was no way I could 1 button my Pyro.
    People play Pyro still?

Spoiler: show
    On a more serious note, Pyro is bad, nobody plays it outside PvP for that reason. You can macro Flame Bolt, Cinder Burst, Countdown, and Fireball, but not staggering your Flame Bolt is going to hurt your dps. Not to mention this basically tells you you only have 4 spells. Don't even need to bother macroing that.

Try doing the same with Necro, SC, or Warlock (of which probably has the hardest rotation in the game).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7