FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Already responded to that tardcake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Lolbg, I should post this in the dyna thread so people KNOW ABOUT THE FALSE INFORMATION WE ARE SPREADING.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-see..../page7

Forum is referring to bg, fyi
    Its true! Everyone knows allakhazam is the forum for correct information.

THEY CAN'T PUT STUFF ON ALLA THAT ISN'T REAL!

BG is just a bunch of elitest cheaters.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

We need to post a guide on how to grow some thicker skin and learn to be called retarded dumb fuck and walk from the experience as a better person because you corrected yourself thread.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The amount of butthurt over BSTs 100%PDT getting nerfed is retarded. I can't believe how no one sees how this is broken beyond belief.

Who cares how much "Effort" it takes to achieve... I just absolutely cannot fathom why someone would see Full 100% Invincible Status on a pet was not going to get nerfed.

Shadow of the House of Weave
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    The amount of butthurt over BSTs 100%PDT getting nerfed is retarded. I can't believe how no one sees how this is broken beyond belief.

Who cares how much "Effort" it takes to achieve... I just absolutely cannot fathom why someone would see Full 100% Invincible Status on a pet was not going to get nerfed.

It's only 107% PDT and 77% MDT. That doesn't count as invincibility!

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Overburn View Post
    It's only 107% PDT and 77% MDT. That doesn't count as invincibility!
    Counts as Invincible in terms of the PLD2hour !

Also, I didn't think they could get MDT so high as well, that just makes it even more unbelievable these thickheaded morons actually thought this kind of "broken" would remain unnerfed.

Edit: also, you may notice im using a lot of angry adjectives to describe these people. This is because on the Official forums, I have to be "nice" if i want to keep my character unbanned. So On here, I let my rage out.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Noobs are freaking out about drop rates on HQ pop items from NQ kings!!!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...9451#post99451

But seriously, I figured the other throw a fit bitch fest threads got attention and some got implementation, might as well throw a fit and try.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Already responded to that tardcake.
    Damn karb, that guy is pissed lol... Like you said, you never were inflammatory or anything. Dude needs to tale a deep breath and count to 10 or somethin

Quote Originally Posted by kamugi View Post
    Noobs are freaking out about drop rates on HQ pop items from NQ kings!!!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...9451#post99451

But seriously, I figured the other throw a fit bitch fest threads got attention and some got implementation, might as well throw a fit and try.
    Lol thats awesome. When I did serious hnm ls stuff on Ifrit, there was 16 months on our server where not 1 DRing dropped to anyone. Our shell, other NA, and the JPs. So yea...

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I just got an email from SE saying a post of mine I supposedly made today in that stupid shuriken thread was removed, and I got the typical warning junk from them etcetc...but I made that post over a month ago and haven't even posted on the forums in like 2 weeks, lul

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I know, I thought you were one of the people crying but I guess not. That shit was retarded and broken.

aduidarnenye

I didn't know about this. So BSTs could set up their pets so they didn't take any physical damage (but magical damage) and they were soloing shit in Abyssea and taking a dog's age to do it?

Then it got nerfed so they couldn't do that anymore and they're angry?

I'm all for BSTs but that does seem ridiculously overpowered.

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aduidarnenye View Post
    I didn't know about this. So BSTs could set up their pets so they didn't take any physical damage (but magical damage) and they were soloing shit in Abyssea and taking a dog's age to do it?

Basically yeah. Hour+ fights where pets take single digit damage pretty much kill an evening if you planned to do the NM they were on. Thankfully, and I don't know how the hell this happened, Cerberus seems fairly non-retarded now and doesn't get this kind of junk very often (that I've seen at least).

Some guy made a thread in General about how retardedly broken it is and how Bsts taking over an hour to kill basic NMs was total bullshit. Bsts came out up in arms about someone exposing the "Only good thing about their jobs", and cried for pages about how "No one likes Bst and it's only fair that they get one brokenly good ability because everyone hates them and they're useless in every other way". Or, ha, about how "Pets still take magic damage and DoTs and thus can die so it's not broken at all because you can't cast Cure V on a pet." My favorite though was "Well if they nerf this, BSTs will have to use another Regen atma instead of a DD atma and will take even longer to solo things so shut up or I'll hold all your NMs!"

It hasn't been patched yet but it's been thrown into the Known Issues section of next week's update now, so people are preemptively b'awwwing.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I've only actually seen the Pet thing done once on Lakshmi. I theorize that BSTs are no more patient than the rest of us.

aduidarnenye

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Basically yeah. Hour+ fights where pets take single digit damage pretty much kill an evening if you planned to do the NM they were on. Thankfully, and I don't know how the hell this happened, Cerberus seems fairly non-retarded now and doesn't get this kind of junk very often (that I've seen at least).

Some guy made a thread in General about how retardedly broken it is and how Bsts taking over an hour to kill basic NMs was total bullshit. Bsts came out up in arms about someone exposing the "Only good thing about their jobs", and cried for pages about how "No one likes Bst and it's only fair that they get one brokenly good ability because everyone hates them and they're useless in every other way". Or, ha, about how "Pets still take magic damage and DoTs and thus can die so it's not broken at all because you can't cast Cure V on a pet." My favorite though was "Well if they nerf this, BSTs will have to use another Regen atma instead of a DD atma and will take even longer to solo things so shut up or I'll hold all your NMs!"

It hasn't been patched yet but it's been thrown into the Known Issues section of next week's update now, so people are preemptively b'awwwing.
    Good lord. I don't even see the point of taking that long to kill an NM if you're absolutely not going to stagger it and just get nothing to drop. Good lord people are dumb.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Best part of that might be his signature. OH the irony

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bik Pik
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Only gimp bsts took over an hour, good ones could solo shit in 10-15 mins tops

aduidarnenye

Quote Originally Posted by Bikpik View Post
    Only gimp bsts took over an hour, good ones could solo shit in 10-15 mins tops
    Sadly, I am sure the gimps outnumber the non-gimps by a wide margin.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Yeah it was beyond ridiculous and all of them seem to think there was nothing wrong with it at all.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Dude butthurt about Krabknuckle's post
    rage
    It pisses me off when fucktards refer to anything that opposes their opinion as flaming or trolling. Jesus fuck stop assuming anyone disagreeing with you is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BSTs butthurt over nerf
    QQ
    I stopped following that thread when someone said that BSTs should be entitled to 100%pdt because no one invites them, then people agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jar
    QQ
    Dude's a fucking retard and was involved in the "My /THF Sneak Attack inflates my damage by 4x-5x." Enjoy it, Catnarok.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast