Page 45 of 180 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo-Dynamis Changes     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Pignonpausard

Looks like it's at H-7. I don't know why it's not on that map.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Anyone here with a sagasinger yet? How is the proc rate?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

So two blus head butting the monk attestation seems to work well however the bugger dropped the wrong one. Not sure how that'd work with the whm one though with benicide being a pain in the arse.

Anyone know the drop rate from the sat weapons? I've killed a number when accidently linking and havn't seem them drop.. well.. anything.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ceown View Post
    So two blus head butting the monk attestation seems to work well however the bugger dropped the wrong one. Not sure how that'd work with the whm one though with benicide being a pain in the arse.

Anyone know the drop rate from the sat weapons? I've killed a number when accidently linking and havn't seem them drop.. well.. anything.
    Drop rate for what? All the ones I've accidentally aggroed have dropped the pops for their fragment-dropping brethren.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I meant the pops for their fragement-dropping breathren. Looks like I need to consider having a thief beating on them when I try to go get the pop as a ninja and a monk just don't do it for the goads then.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Just did bastok with 5 ppl, NIN/DNC, THF/WAR, SAM/WAR, WHM/SCH, BLM/RDM

got 235 coins total.

135 singles and 1 100 byne.
    Got all TEs to start and camped behind the AH where a bunch of JA proc mobs spawn and just pulled any nearby NMs as they popped and proc'd those as well.
    Procd like every single mob but like 4 or 5 the whole run.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Sukasaroth View Post
    Just did bastok with 5 ppl, NIN/DNC, THF/WAR, SAM/WAR, WHM/SCH, BLM/RDM

got 235 coins total.

135 singles and 1 100 byne.
    Got all TEs to start and camped behind the AH where a bunch of JA proc mobs spawn and just pulled any nearby NMs as they popped and proc'd those as well.
    Procd like every single mob but like 4 or 5 the whole run.
    We meet again >_>

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    Anyone here with a sagasinger yet? How is the proc rate?
    If this movie is valid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAB3nmWDwSY then the proc rate is pretty high because it absorbed 2 buffs in a row.

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I can't see the video from my country, but absorbing two buffs in a row actually doesn't mean anything about the proc rate other than that it can occur two times in a row....

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Did xarc again last night with myself and my pocket whm after complaining about getting zero goads, and ended up getting three. Tried one pop for shits and giggles (expecting to be pummled) and got curb stomped by a final heaven for 1300 during the middle of my hundred fist just to rub salt in my wounds. Now that I know what to expect from it in terms of what it does it looks like it'll be relativly easy to get the shards off the weapons now.

For referance I was more focused on what it was doing more than my HP which is what allowed it to actually kill me with final heaven. Now that I have an idea on the damage I'll eat if I don't have shadows I should have no problems surviving it as my hp as a monk (as expected) is a higher cap than it's current damage estimates. Not by a whole lot should it pull off a 400 point critcal right afterwards, but survivable if it lands it while a shadow is down.

I tend to go by my whm experiance. "If you don't know how it'll eat you. Presume it'll do it by any means nessecery until proven otherwise."
    Up until now I didn't actually have a whole lot of data on post update behavior and wasn't sure what it'd actually end up doing aside from not warping or summoning minions. For those who havn't poked and and are curious, the H2H weapon seems to cast all the same spells and uses the same actions as before aside from the above mentioned lack of warp or minions. I can't speak on all the other weapons (have yet to poke those,) but given my experiance poking attestation NMs, I'd presume the experiance can be projected as a decent guideline for the others.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Killed Arch Goblin Golem, it uses some sort of Mighty Strike+Seismostomp combo to deal huge damage on everyone. Dropped Oneiros Grip, Regen is 1hp/tick. I need more testing for the Latent Effect Refresh but it's not tp>mp or /heal.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tachi View Post
    Killed Arch Goblin Golem, it uses some sort of Mighty Strike+Seismostomp combo to deal huge damage on everyone. Dropped Oneiros Grip, Regen is 1hp/tick. I need more testing for the Latent Effect Refresh but it's not tp>mp or /heal.
    Karbuncle suggested it's when HP =100% on ffxiah. Is it that?

PS. I swear I'm writing "Sentinel's Scherzo or Earthen Armor recommended" all over the wiki. It seems like those two abilities are the key to making a lot of these new fights easier.

First invited, last in the zone.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    PS. I swear I'm writing "Sentinel's Scherzo or Earthen Armor recommended" all over the wiki. It seems like those two abilities are the key to making a lot of these new fights easier.
    Ever since I learned they stacked (and being reminded that they don't wear off) I've been all stoked to try a bunch of the new NMs (such as the multi-mijin ones) and the voidwatch ones with them.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Yea, Scherzo and EA are wonderful together, they stay all the time unlike Migawari.

Ninjas NMs become a joke in Dynamis but even so, people completely underestimate these buffs, especially Earthen Armor...

Btw the latent effect has nothing to do with HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachi View Post
    Yea, Scherzo and EA are wonderful together, they stay all the time unlike Migawari.

Ninjas NMs become a joke in Dynamis but even so, people completely underestimate these buffs, especially Earthen Armor...

Btw the latent effect has nothing to do with HP.
    Very nice. Full time Sentinel scherzo+EA just made AV and PW into child's play, don't even need much more than keep them up for the alliance.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This is probably old news and im sorry if it is. (Probably is since people know you can proc mobs with Sleepga)

But you can proc multiple Targets with AoE Weaponskills, I targeted a PLD Mob with Cyclone and it proc'd the WAR we had pulled.

Again, this is probably old, if it is sorry.

Edit: Procced a WAR and a PLD with the Same Aeolian Edge just now too :X

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Just thought I'd post that I've messed about a bit in Dynamis Windurst (blog post here) and it really isn't a nice zone anymore. I think its much tougher than it was because of the geography. I tried it initially solo as a SCH and then later duo as a BLM+SCH. Possible to do but yeowch I don't like this zone for solo compared to Sandy/Xarc. I'm certainly no solo pro though so I'm sure others will have a better time of it. Just thought it might be useful to post my experience for anyone trying what I am, which is to farm a few coins.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I agree.. Windy has to be the worst zone now due to the placement of everything and very little safe room near any mobs of actual worth.
    The best solo zone for me is Xarc. All the TE are easy to get to, and there's lots of safe spots to pull things to all over the zone. Next best I would probably say sandy, then the glacier. Only reason I put the glacier lower is you more or less waste an entire TE just getting to the damned eye.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

It wasn't easy but I finally found how the latent effect on Oneiros Grip exactly works. Active while Base MP is less than 76%, Refresh is 1 MP per tick, Base MP includes merits and weapon.

MP < 982/1292 (Surya's Staff, 75% with <mpp>)
    MP < 1074/1412 (Hvergelmir, 75%)
    MP < 1074/1622 (Hvergelmir/Head/Body/Hands/Legs/Feet, 66%)
    MP < 1074/1792 (everything, 59%)

Maybe not worth all the trouble in Jeuno but I'm glad to have it for my Smn.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by ceown View Post
    I agree.. Windy has to be the worst zone now due to the placement of everything and very little safe room near any mobs of actual worth.
    The best solo zone for me is Xarc. All the TE are easy to get to, and there's lots of safe spots to pull things to all over the zone. Next best I would probably say sandy, then the glacier. Only reason I put the glacier lower is you more or less waste an entire TE just getting to the damned eye.
    yea my fav is xarc solo too, TEs are places in a round and you end up in EP area for fast soloing :D