+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 180 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo-Dynamis Changes     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Atoreis View Post
    600 avg is bullshit. I made like 5 dyna last 2 months and with THF TH every mob we once got 550 and other 4 was below 400 and once even below 300. I am also sure that I killed more mob then you on thf + blm
    Yes now look again for the part where I said 600 average. Having trouble finding it? It's because I didn't fucking say it. 200 coins is what I got from the mobs, usually, and then almost always 2 hundred pieces as long as I didn't fuck up some pull at some point, sometimes luck would reward me with 3 or 4 hundred pieces.

Mohit

We had thfs hit every mob too and we were extremely lucky full double clearing to hit 600 at times. Very rare occasions as high as 800. So I don't buy 'average 600' either.

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I had only once claimed that I was averaging 600 coins per run you might have a legitimate post.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I had only once claimed that I was averaging 600 coins per run you might have a legitimate post.
    I think somewhere and somehow, through the magic of the internet and lack of basic reading comprehension, people have managed to mesh your comment and Leroy's together to create something in their heads that was never said. It's pretty obvious you cited 600 as the upper threshold from your runs, but hey, this is the internet. I fully expect to see at least another page of people accusing you of saying you got 600 average np.

Mohit

I blame Mr. Hundred shields!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Skull View Post
    Of course what SE fails to understand is that the relics aren't actually WORTH that amount of effort.
    Inb4 level 99 Relic magian trial being 9 hit crit WS Aftermath: FuckIdidn'tdoenoughdynamis

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

did they nerf af drop by any chance? i haven't had the chance to log on, but would like to get full mnk af for my elvaan mule.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

just fought duke haures ... set up nin/dnc thf/nin mnk/nin pup/dnc *healing pup frame* the nm is spawned with an odius skull near were boreal coreal spawns. it was brd/rdm spammed horde and t4 nukes. some odd glitch were it triple attacked me while in the middle of casting a t4 nuke. needless to say we wiped the nm has extremly high DEF normal hits from all of us were in the mid to low 10's with WS's hitting for 200-500 mob has alot of hp also we lasted 3 mins before it chain spelled us at around 92 % hp.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Small group of 8 with TH6, got 14 drops (only one good drop, THF) in 70 minutes (not constant farming, pissing around mostly) in Xarc. Prince Seere lotto spawned from the WHM Kindred at the olde first NM tower.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Popped DL twice in a row; got Fiendish Tome: Chapter 26 x2, Shadow Mantle, 100 Byne from 2 kills. Killed with no PD or even Stun really, lol. Still have 7 pop items left x_x

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Nope, short 30 minute run in Bastok we got bout 8-9 AF drops. That back ally is murderer's row now.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Went in for the 1st time today with a pickup. Ended up getting 9 drops, very few coins and an RDM hat for me only 7 years later...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I probably skipped it, but how do I find out how much time is remaining?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    Popped DL twice in a row; got Fiendish Tome: Chapter 26 x2, Shadow Mantle, 100 Byne from 2 kills. Killed with no PD or even Stun really, lol. Still have 7 pop items left x_x
    What do you mean by that? You have 7 of the required pop items left from spawning DL to begin with? Or 7 misc other pop items?

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Not sure if its relevant but the Oneiros term refers to the god of sleep from greek mythology. Given how hard these new NMs are, I wager all those Oneiros items that were added to this patch are dropped by each of the new 6 'arch' bosses of dynamis, 4 helms = 4 arch statues in the city etc. Guess we shall see when the first group gets all 4 fiend reports. At least they really did add to dynamis though XD

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kamil View Post
    I probably skipped it, but how do I find out how much time is remaining?
    Getting Tractored will tell you the time remaining (no joke, lol). Otherwise theres no other way outside of the 30 sec, 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 45 mins increments.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just finished a Dynamis San d'Oria run. I didn't get the names of the NMs cause I'm lazy like that.

Voidstreaker Whatshisface is a timed pop by the AH, and drop barbaric bijou. This pops Overlord tombstone and his two regular NM brd guards, who can be slept and die like normal mobs. The tombstone dropped Fiendish Tome: chapter 1.

Bladeburner Rokgevok is popped at the east gate with an odious scale drops Chapter 2.
    Steelshank Kratzvatz is at the chocobo stables needs an odious leather, is a bst/pld and drops Chapter 3.
    Bloodfist Voshgrosh at the west gate needs an odious cryptex, is a drk/??? and drops Chapter 4.
    Spellspear Djokvukk at the mansion needs an odious strongbox, is a drg/rdm and drops Chapter 5.

All 5 chapters together pop Arch Overlord Tombstone. He has some hate reset with seismostomp, uses hundred fists, and looked to have some movement speed+ rather than walking slowly. He hit quite hard, but wasn't too bad for the mages to kite.

He dropped Oneiros lance and Oneiros cest, both RA/EX.

The TE are in the east alley (10 min), above the AH (10 min), above the west gate (10 min), in the leathercrafting guild (15 min), and in the passage leading upstairs in the NW alley.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    What do you mean by that? You have 7 of the required pop items left from spawning DL to begin with? Or 7 misc other pop items?
    I mean we have 7 more items to pop 7 more Dynamis Lords.

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    I mean we have 7 more items to pop 7 more Dynamis Lords.
    DL farming is the new way to get coins, if it's as easy as you make it sound!

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Getting Tractored will tell you the time remaining (no joke, lol). Otherwise theres no other way outside of the 30 sec, 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 45 mins increments.
    Because you see time remaining when you zone in. Logging on after DC also tells you your time remaining! ;D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 180 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast