+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Voidwatch Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Khiinroye View Post
    One worm and 2 other indigo helps later...

What? Indigo stratum abyssite is evolving!

Congratulations! Your indigo stratum abyssite has evolved into an indigo stratum abyssite II!
    sounds like pokemon

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Another point about Ushumgal. he has high evasion. It was a major wiff fest w/4x bst, 1x nin and 1xsmn (whm also)
    Also it spams the AoE paralyze and petrify.
    It didn't first use Calcyfying mist until 40%for our fight. it used it at least 1more time, maybe 2 after that. it was not a quick fight. Maybe 15~20 min. Mostly it was slow because of all the AoE enfeebles. Crit did around 950 damge. Nothing else hit that hard. I used 1x pet food the whole fight.
    Paralyze landed via blaster.
    I might think few melee and ranged attacks/magic might make the fight quicker. get out of stone/para range and get high acc or avoid the need by casting magic.
    we didn't get many staggers (slow tp building) but nimble snap from broncha caused a yellow stagger.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn View Post
    Should work exactly like traverser stones in that you can only carry up to three, but the rest stockpile on the NPCs.
    Very good.

Last question (for now): I haven't spoken to the NPCs yet, are they already piling stones for me or do I have to actually try the event out first?

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

if you have a pt willing to spam the NMs again and again you can technically (after first attempt) have them take stones 1 person at a time and get a different person to pop battlefield.. but everyone only gets cruor/exp and abyssite growth, according to the reports.. which seems awesome if true.

for the spectral alignment, im not so sure if each trigger is tied to only 1 light because looking at a screenshot

one devastate stagger (if theres a difference) raised 3 different colors at once. think it was a pet JA stagger

spectral alignment bonuses from cells are factored in only after battles are won, so u'll see them in the (+%) brackets only then.
    tho, has anyone tried trading more than one of a particular type?
    im wondering if they work in tiers, like at 200%+ u'll see obvious changes. if so u could kinda bump it up to the next using 2 cells..

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Malacite View Post
    Very good.

Last question (for now): I haven't spoken to the NPCs yet, are they already piling stones for me or do I have to actually try the event out first?
    You don't stock stockpiling stones until you've initiated the event, just like Abyssea.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn View Post
    You don't stock stockpiling stones until you've initiated the event, just like Abyssea.
    damn, I didnt activate event either. I assumed I would start piling stones. thankx

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

updated chart a little..

god some of the dungeon locations of rifts are so damn ridiculous to get to. good thing each of them has one that is pretty close to the entrance..
    I foresee people only using the most convenient one unless popularity picks up

Khiin > with indigo II, does refiner still offer to teleport you to Gusta ? or only Gusgen?

edit: random observation. they updated the official glossary of terms and under periapt hues they made it a point to differentiate between vivid and dusky. but afaik theres only 1 dusky atm.. strange

Radsourceful

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    updated chart a little..

god some of the dungeon locations of rifts are so damn ridiculous to get to. good thing each of them has one that is pretty close to the entrance..
    I foresee people only using the most convenient one unless popularity picks up

Khiin > with indigo II, does refiner still offer to teleport you to Gusta ? or only Gusgen?

edit: random observation. they updated the official glossary of terms and under periapt hues they made it a point to differentiate between vivid and dusky. but afaik theres only 1 dusky atm.. strange
    Same group as Khiin, offers to port you to either gusgen or gusta, still 1000 cruor either way.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

there are 4 cells, i assume 1 cell is for each tier?

how many cells can i use maximum each time to boost the %?

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Different cells are for boosting different lights. Can boost red/blue/green/yellow lights with the cells while only staggers can boost while (they can also boost other stuff too.) I think the most you can use is 3 of a single cell although tbh I forgot.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

ah icicic damnit i was hoping 1 of the cells boost white hahaha

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

just got exploration with 25% white... weakness kept changing in the entire fight but always loops (wind/water/earth magic, axe/h2h/polearm/katana for weapon skill, DRK/SMN/WYVERNWTF abilities) still more tho but i cant remember all,i think theres bow WS as well

we just happen to not have those jobs, so we only proced a katana WS with blade ten and it gives 25% white(red stagger)... magnitude cloud proced a yellow and it gives other color as highly vulnerable weakness. We also proced another yellow but it doesnt give white as well (cant remember which magic) but gives other color

this is an entirely luck based system if u ask me...and u need almost all the jobs to cover as u cannot warp ._.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Planar rift in KR's Tomb on top floor, in the cul de sac between H6-H7. no idea what it pops

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Some Japs were already fighting Celaeno. How? I do not know.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

can grow ur abyssite 18 times in an ally

Alarial

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    can grow ur abyssite 18 times in an ally
    Just to be clear on this: Basically only one person gets a stone each time, everyone else just helps. Cycle through people that go and get stones, get the light growth from each kill (just not reward unless you were stone holder). Is that right?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

We tried that but the people without stones didn't show any growth from killing the NM a second time.

Radsourceful

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Belkin View Post
    We tried that but the people without stones didn't show any growth from killing the NM a second time.
    To get Indigo to upgrade, we did Worm > Peiste > Worm > First Upgrade check. Either needs 3 kills, or 1 kill on each of the T1 mobs on the path.

Hurray for SE's continuous vague bullshit.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Radec View Post
    To get Indigo to upgrade, we did Worm > Peiste > Worm > First Upgrade check. Either needs 3 kills, or 1 kill on each of the T1 mobs on the path.
    I'd wager one from each zone. I'll test more later

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast