E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Something to note about that CS; It must require some sort of WoTG progress as my mule didn't get the CS and he's on Purple, The New Black

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Hmm.. Maybe u need to be a certain level? Or have entered Walk of echoes thru xarca?

Anyway, more drop reports from the east..

Sarimanok - chimera hairpin
    Seymour - apathy gorget
    Lorbul - fulcrum pole

I hope each nM doesn't just drop 1 thing >_>

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Did a bunch of T1/T2s today to catch up mules and ppl that joined late for VWNM, we got a few staggers on most mobs, something I noticed was that "Vulnerable to xxx" was giving spectral alignment to all colors except white, and "Highly Vulnerable" always gave +25% white alignment, didn't hit any any "Extremly vulnerable" staggers messages. Another thing I noticed was that once we staggered with said weapon/magic vulnerability, the readings kept cycling through the other vulnerabilities except the ones that had already staggered.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    Hmm.. Maybe u need to be a certain level? Or have entered Walk of echoes thru xarca?
    I think this is the case. Looked at my missions for WoTG and I'm only one ahead of his mule, but I unlike it have entered WoE

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    I think this is the case. Looked at my missions for WoTG and I'm only one ahead of his mule, but I unlike it have entered WoE
    Yeah I was going to suggest Walk of Echoes, as that ensures you've met both characters in the CS.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

minor update made to chart.

drop pattern:

Cottus and Pancimanci will each likely drop 1 of these 2 items. deduction based on the fact that all known Tier 1 drops are Lv86 and RA

Roller's Ring Rare
    Ring
    HP+11
    Latent effect:
    Adds "Refresh" and "Regain" effects
    Lv86 All Jobs

Impatiens Rare
    None
    Spell interruption rate -10%
    Occ. quickens spellcasting +2%
    Lv86 All Jobs

edit: removed Grapevine Cape since its been reported elsewhere.

not enough drops from higher tiers to form a trend yet.

stagger pattern:

someone pointed out that elemental magic stagger employs a very similar system to the abyssea one. The elements picked seems to always be from day-1/day/day+1 and they use the same spells?

also, could anyone verify/confirm if this always happens to be true for blue alignment?
    200%~ = 2 item
    300%~ = 3 item
    400%~ = 4
    500% = 5 ?

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

It will not drop Grapevine cape. Grapevine cape comes from caskets in Ranguemont Pass.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

@Spira: Someone in my PT got Impatients from Mancipanci a few mins ago, so that's right on the dot.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

im beginning to believe theres a separate maximum cap for staggered % light and item % light...
    or different caps on different tiers cos i got a cap out message from Ushumgal at 350%, which became 500% after +3 cells
    didnt get to test yellow or green but they'd be more telling. would also make more sense for exp/cruor to cap at 300%

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The synth mats for the 3 new full gear sets probably come from this right? Did I woosh over finding the mats or have none been dropping yet?

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8508/dest.png
    just got this from Lord Faggot in meriph

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Killed Celaeno with Nin/Nin/Sam/Brd/Whm/Whm(mule) and Smn/Smn/Blm/Rdm(mule) we were not prepared at all for this fight and we didn't know she acts like an Iron Giant.
    Ninjas died 2 min after pop (she hits for 300~900 aoe dmg, very random, takes 3 shadows) but fortunately 2 Garuda can tank her np. Besides Wings of Woe (which is probably dark) nearly everything she does is wind based.
    There was a some sort of bug, sometime her melee attacks can't reach Garuda (too small radius when our Avatar can melee his target from an higher distance than us, if you have seen my solo video on Lilith Ascendant maybe you see what I mean) Shortly after, Ninja's duty was only to grab hate between Garuda's recast. With a Pld, I wonder if the 2 others can be done like this...

She had around 70 000 hp, Stun works.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Atmacite of Eminence from Hahava. No drops of note in the chest. This one costs 30k > 30k > 40k > 50k to enrich, but is less useless than my other one.

Final lights were
    Blue 250% (+150%)
    Red 500% (+150%)
    Yellow 225% (+0%)
    Green 225% (+0%)
    White 75%

I was surprised it wasn't a sphere effect one. I guess it does line up with the order in the dats. From that pattern, I would assume devotion is from Belphoebe, persistence from Kholomodumo, temperance from Akupara, and discipline from Voidwrought.

Vivi periapt of intensity from Krabimanjaro. This leaves vivid periapt of focus for Ogbunabali.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

yup.. based on the pattern from the atmacite list, i filled in everything like u said (altho not true until actually proven)
    As for the periapts, i'd actually filled in the list too, cos JPs reported focus on Ogbunabali.. so this is double confirmation.

sounds like Celaeno could be easily taken down by a party of SMNs and maybe a few BSTs heh. Giving me ideas already.

To those that have done Seymour often is there any recommended strat for him? He's disgusting in a pet-based party (I think mainly cos no player is tanking and when pets die due to Mud Stream spam) but other T1 NMs were much much easier.

Also on a different note, Atmacite Refiner teles are actually kinda nice. 1000cruor a pop yes, and pointless if you're in the town closest to the Tier 1 NM u wanna go to.. but when u have them unlocked, he sends you to the entrance of dungeons, which is kinda nice.. gives an alternative (albeit an expensive one) to OP tele to the ballista zones, but most useful of all, is that it provides the most quick and reliable way for travel between the 3 cities - one that doesnt depend on using items, charges or kupowers

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

We tanked Celaeno with an Ochain pld, plenty of hp to survive the magic tp moves (does ~1000).

Hahava's weakness tp move is terrible--it also gives muddle so you can't use fanatic's or fool's drink after. He wasn't too bad to kite while our melees were weak, and smn definitely helped with that, too. Weakness + muddle > thundaja kills people. He also has a curse / para / grav move, but that's more easily managed, as the hp reduction isn't quite as much.

Other than that tp move, Ochain pld tanked him fine; mnk tanked fine as well till he decided to randomly hit for 900 damage (non-cirt) and tp for 1600.

I didn't see it listed, but at lower HP, Belphoebe can cast Death.

I put some bug reports on the forum for temporary item issues (changing under certain conditions) and for the "the fiend is vulerable to special attacks" where there's 2 spaces and a word apparently missing.

With both temporary item periapts, you should have

lucid potion 2
    lucid ether 2
    dusty reraise
    dusty wing
    healing powder
    mana powder
    vicar's drink
    healing salve 1
    fanatic's drink
    fool's drink

The vivid list seems to be
    dusty potion 2
    dusty ether 2
    vicar's drink
    dusty reraise
    dusty wing

The dusty list seems to be
    Hi potion
    Grape juice
    shepherd's drink
    carnal incense
    daedalus wing
    catholicon +1

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Haven't tried it yet, but I'm curious as to how people are fighting Kholobehemothfuck. Is it immune to stun? Have a lot of HP? Squishy? Etc.

Radsourceful

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Immune to stun. Curse Spikes. RNG/COR/SMN/BLM it down.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

We did 2 more runs of Hahava, much smoother. We had an ochain pld tanking, with 2 stunners for spells. Smn and blm for damage; we also had a few people on jobs for triggering

First run we ended with 250% blue and 500% red, got one hahava mail and mextli harness; 2nd run ended with 350% blue and 450% red, and we got one ganesha's mask. A quick check and it is indeed 4% attack, so that's quite a good chunk on a 4% haste helm.

The mask looks like a bone mask.

The eyes on mextli harness glow, and it gives an ensphere effect; the range is 10. Sadly, the person is a taru, so the harness is very very small.

Edit: the eyes glowing is definitely badass.

Radsourceful

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Mextli Harness is 3% DW, sadly.

220+210, 35%(Ninmain) + Body = 4.6/hit (0-3%)
    201+201, 45%(Nin + AF3_2 head + Suppa) = 4.3/hit (3% or above)