BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Judging from his screenshot:

http://www.gwcdn.com/albums/images/4...5c92000f07.jpg

unless that's askar...

And MAB is still random pool so anyone could get it on any piece, in theory.

Can anyone confirm that you can get PDT-6% and Refresh +2 on Kaiser Cuirass? I've used over 100 tatters and haven't seen either one. Only PDT-5% and Refresh +1....

Also, the OP info is wrong on Kaiser Cuirass as You can get Enmity +7 Conserve MP +5 and Spell Interruption Rate 8%. No picture but I've received these augments several times.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Can this thread be stickied?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by metalheadz View Post
    Can anyone confirm that you can get PDT-6% and Refresh +2 on Kaiser Cuirass? I've used over 100 tatters and haven't seen either one. Only PDT-5% and Refresh +1....

Also, the OP info is wrong on Kaiser Cuirass as You can get Enmity +7 Conserve MP +5 and Spell Interruption Rate 8%. No picture but I've received these augments several times.
    I will do my best to find the source of the information, I added nothing to the OP without a data source. I'll update with the expanded ranges on Enm/cMP/interrupt. Not everything in the OP was confirmed with a screenshot, but I never expanded ranges beyond information that was collected from others' reported results.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Refresh+2 as a potential augment was pulled from JP Wiki. They are typically a very reliable source of information, but I do not think the source was cited, and even if it was, it'd all be moonspeak. Can't really give you any info beyond that, and I'm not sure whether there's a way to search edit history on there. Still searching for where PDT-6% came from, but it was not the same place.

For reference, here's the google translate of that page, results are down near the bottom:

http://translate.google.com/translat...25A3%25C0%25AE (Koenig Cuirass translates as Russ Konig queue)

Just FYI, assuming Refresh+2 is possible, and assuming it's equally likely as Refresh+1 when you HQ3 (which it probably isn't), your probability of seeing it would be something like 1/9-1/10 on an HQ3. Combine that with your HQ3 rate, assuming it's like 10%, and you're talking like 1/100. And like I said, if it does exist, then it's probably less common than Refresh+1, so realistically even worse than 1/100. Similarly for PDT-6%, assuming it exists. And then if you want Refresh+2 and PDT-6% together on the same piece... So yeah, expect to go through a lot of tatters, lol.

Edit: One potential indicator of whether Refresh+2 exists - did you ever see Refresh+1 as an augment on a NQ, HQ1, or HQ2 result? If so, do you remember which? If not, did you see a high number of augments with MP? Shadow Helm, for instance, has MP as an HQ-forced augment on HQ1/2, but then Refresh as the forced on HQ3.

Quote Originally Posted by Slycer View Post
    Refresh+2 as a potential augment was pulled from JP Wiki. They are typically a very reliable source of information, but I do not think the source was cited, and even if it was, it'd all be moonspeak. Can't really give you any info beyond that, and I'm not sure whether there's a way to search edit history on there. Still searching for where PDT-6% came from, but it was not the same place.

For reference, here's the google translate of that page, results are down near the bottom:

http://translate.google.com/translat...25A3%25C0%25AE (Koenig Cuirass translates as Russ Konig queue)

Just FYI, assuming Refresh+2 is possible, and assuming it's equally likely as Refresh+1 when you HQ3 (which it probably isn't), your probability of seeing it would be something like 1/9-1/10 on an HQ3. Combine that with your HQ3 rate, assuming it's like 10%, and you're talking like 1/100. And like I said, if it does exist, then it's probably less common than Refresh+1, so realistically even worse than 1/100. Similarly for PDT-6%, assuming it exists. And then if you want Refresh+2 and PDT-6% together on the same piece... So yeah, expect to go through a lot of tatters, lol.

Edit: One potential indicator of whether Refresh+2 exists - did you ever see Refresh+1 as an augment on a NQ, HQ1, or HQ2 result? If so, do you remember which? If not, did you see a high number of augments with MP? Shadow Helm, for instance, has MP as an HQ-forced augment on HQ1/2, but then Refresh as the forced on HQ3.
    Thanks Slycer for your input i appreciate it! I looked at the link you posted and noticed that the information posted isn't accurate either. There were several augments I got that didn't match up to those posted there. The info was probably compiled by the results of one person because I'm positive if there were multiple people adding to the information at least one of them would have got similar augments that i got.

MP +19 --- correct
    Enmity +5 --- I got 7
    Konsabu MP +3 --- i got CMP +5
    Under 7% physical damage -3% to -4% Spell interruption rate down --- under 7%? So i assume that means 6%? also got SIRD 8%
    +1 To 2 refresh --- 2?!?
    Sleep resist +2
    Bind resist +1
    +2 Resist gravity

Refresh only shows up on HQ 3's and all HQ tiers force PDT-%.

I'm fully aware that even if possible, PDT-6% and Refresh +2 on the same augment is stupidly hard to achieve. I just want confirmation so I'm not wasting gil on tatters and can settle for pdt-5%/ Refresh+1 is thats the case.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Other wiki says you can get +1 regen on genbu's kabuto. Can anyone confirm? Page 1 of this thread doesn't indicate regen as a possible augment.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

It is very unlikely that they're correct. That is a possible augment on Kirin's Osode using Genbu's Scraps, though.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    It is very unlikely that they're correct. That is a possible augment on Kirin's Osode using Genbu's Scraps, though.
    Yes I remember that being fairly common, but not on kabuto. darn you otherwiki!

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

started tests on valkyre cuishes (HQ)

all I can add after 8 augments is that VIT can go up to 7, as for the rest of the stats still the same as on page one, will go on with tests as soon as I get more phantasmal tatters

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Could always test on the test server then reload when you run out no?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Am I understanding correctly, that if I wanted to use Lucky Broth as a synth to reach 79 synergy, all I need is a high level cook in my party?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Yeah

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by metalheadz View Post
    Under 7% physical damage -3% to -4% Spell interruption rate down --- under 7%? So i assume that means 6%? also got SIRD 8%
    +1 To 2 refresh --- 2?!?
    Google is kind of botching the translation for that one, it says Spell interruption rate down 7% and physical damage taken -3 to -4%. It translated "down" as "under" and moved numbers around in the translation, probably because it looking at it as a sentence and trying to make sense of it.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    started tests on valkyre cuishes (HQ)

all I can add after 8 augments is that VIT can go up to 7, as for the rest of the stats still the same as on page one, will go on with tests as soon as I get more phantasmal tatters
    We have very little info on these, can you post all your results so we can try to figure out what the common four augments are?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Slycer View Post
    We have very little info on these, can you post all your results so we can try to figure out what the common four augments are?
    the 1. page has all the infos almost:

HQ augment: haste
    common: VIT, STR, AGI, Dark magic skill

VIT can go up to 7, STR and AGI and dark magic skill didnt exeed 1. page numbers, but I was very unlucky with the augments and HQ 3 rate ¬.¬

haveing a hard time to find tatters atm. and I dont have a Test server client (anyone can link me to one and what I need to do). Actualyl wanted to apply for test servers, but they didnt take application for it the other day

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    the 1. page has all the infos almost:

HQ augment: haste
    common: VIT, STR, AGI, Dark magic skill

VIT can go up to 7, STR and AGI and dark magic skill didnt exeed 1. page numbers, but I was very unlucky with the augments and HQ 3 rate ¬.¬

haveing a hard time to find tatters atm. and I dont have a Test server client (anyone can link me to one and what I need to do). Actualyl wanted to apply for test servers, but they didnt take application for it the other day
    got some tatters (i have no access to test server, as it looks like they just took my fuckign mule for the test server instead of my main and you cant apply for now)

didnt get any HQ3 augments only HQ2, was very unlucky in 16 tries:

HQ: Haste 1-3
    Dark magic skill 1-5 (taken from page 1, I only got max 3 on HQ1)
    STR 1-6 (front page only goes to 5 i got 6)
    AGI 1-6 (front page only goes to 5, i got 6)
    VIT 1-7 (doenst have this yet)
    Note, I am augmenting HQ legs

more tests incomeing as soon as I get more tatters. Didnt manage to HQ3 this shit in now 26 tries ¬.¬

Phoenix is an utter garbage shit server to get phantasmal tatters, just compare it to carbuncle or Asura (tough that one is overpriced)