+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

both very true.. NBC is AWFUL about cancelling shows mid season... Happy Town with Sam Neil got cancelled after like 5 episodes, I actually thought it was pretty good, once again left it on a cliffhanger
    That was ABC. NBC is one that usually lets the show finish the season at least (because they have nothing to replace it).

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

DOH haha.. considering thats the only ABC show I've probably ever watched I can see how I mad that mistake.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

anyone that says house should have been cancelled a long time ago hasnt seen the last episode, holy hell was that amazing

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic View Post
    anyone that says house should have been cancelled a long time ago hasnt seen the last episode, holy hell was that amazing
    ^

A shame for Lie to Me, that show was good, albeit a tad repetitive. Farewell LAO: Criminal Intent, may you have an epic replay value as LAO: SVU has.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

What the shit!
    Not Lie to Me!
    Thats been the best new show ive seen in ages :/

Whatever happened to Flash Forward? I hope they bring it back finally, been waiting forever. Only ABC show I've ever watched and it was actually pretty good.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Whatever happened to Flash Forward?
    Dead and gone. That was cancelled early in 2010, it's not on hiatus.

Also, Rules of Engagement is going to be aired on Saturdays next to cops next yr, so once the syndication ep# is reached it's cancelled too.

If you like Joseph Fiennes, (Flash Forward), you might try Camelot. He plays Merlin, and is fantastic in the role. It's on Starz, iirc.

Banned.

BG Level

I really hate ABC for canceling V. It was a great underrated show and Morena Baccarin as Anna was one of the greatest characters ever, she made the show worth watching even if you hate everything about the show. The season 2 finale was good, it gave some closure I guess even though it wasn't a true ending.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I really hate ABC for canceling V. It was a great underrated show and Morena Baccarin as Anna was one of the greatest characters ever, she made the show worth watching even if you hate everything about the show. The season 2 finale was good, it gave some closure I guess even though it wasn't a true ending.
    I believe the consensus is, it was worth watching, but no, it wasn't a good show.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Delzhu View Post
    I stopped watching V after a couple episodes of Season 2. Shit was going no where and getting boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I stopped watching V after a couple episodes of Season 2. Shit was going no where and getting boring.
    Yeah it was going no where fast but the last episode of season 2 was amazing they did something every fan wanted since the 1st episode of season 1 and it was satisfying even if it was the end.

Anyone sad Outcast (BBC scifi drama) was canceled? I might be the only one that actually seen it lol

Banned.

BG Level

I thought Tyler was hot, I was sad to see his pretty little throat ripped out by the fake Lisa. Darn black widows.