FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    well fixed all the problems thx vesp
    I dunno if I should be insulted that you misspelled my user name, or flattered that you're giving me all the credit despite 2 other people giving concise ways to fix your problems compared to my vague solutions lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I dunno if I should be insulted that you misspelled my user name, or flattered that you're giving me all the credit despite 2 other people giving concise ways to fix your problems compared to my vague solutions lol
    Rata'd

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Well i gave you the credit because I didn't reloaded the page after reading your info, till i found the answer.

So i saw the other 2 posts after i fixed it

Also A is a ugly letter, E is better

(looks at his name with 4 a)

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Awesome! Thanks for that psp list, maybe I'll dust it off soon. And that ps3-xbox driver will be going on right quick here...

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

For those interested in the PS4 version, SE had a twitter link earlier linking to their store to preorder the PS4 version (which was taken down fast)

So maybe a quicker release then expected

I just watched the trailer for this game and am super excited for it on ps4!! I've been craving a realistic ff game for a long time and this looks like what I was expecting out of ff versus xiii.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I don't know if I'd say "realistic" is what I'd use to describe it... but its certainly more gritty than the rest of the series.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm excited in the "action-RPG" direction SE seems to be going in. Don't get me wrong, I fondly remember the turn based days (and FF9 is still my favourite FF series game), but this new direction they're going with Type-0, FF15 (from the looks of the trailers at least) and games like the KH series, I'm quite happy.

Final Fantasy Type-0 PS4 HD!

Finished up Type-0 and replayed with all the extra missions and side content and such.

Going to say it's the best FF game we've probably seen since 9, and overall I'd probably put it somewhere on my personal Top Ten or so. It's a very well done game, does have a few minor flaws (lack of explanations of a lot of the mechanics, bad damage scaling, bad equipment availability) but everything it does well overrides the bad this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    I don't know if I'd say "realistic" is what I'd use to describe it... but its certainly more gritty than the rest of the series.
    You're right. "Realistic" isn't a correct description especially considering that the word "fantasy" is in the title lol. The grittiness is really what has me sold I need a final fantasy game with a darker setting in my life. Definitely couldn't get into xiii

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync View Post
    since 9
    Kill yourself.

You know what I meant.

Not that 9 was amazing or that 9 was better than 0, but 9 was truly the end of FF as we knew it. 0 evolved, picked back up the torch, and blew almost every other game in the series away.

Personally I go 5 > 7 > 0 > 8 > 6, but I'm a sucker for job systems and micromanagement.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Translation group gets a Cease & Desist from SE
    You know I normally use blog posts for relevant information only, such as project announcements or releases. However, I’m sorry this time it’ll be a little bit different:

Unfortunately I’m forced to remove my posts and pages related to the popular Final Fantasy Type-0 fan translation project. That’s right, certain game company thinks that threats and false accusations are the way to treat its biggest fans. For the time being I can’t answer questions related to this matter, but I’ll write a more comprehensive post about all this once I get the chance.

I hope you understand, and as always I appreciate your support (that I might need more that ever in the near future). Thank you very much:

~Sky
    http://www.skybladecloud.net/type-0-...h-unavailable/

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Guess it's a good thing I kept it around incase friends wanted it as they can't read or understand Japanese lol.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Gonna need you to dropbox that for me and upload for a day or two lol

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Typical Square, they tend to C&D stuff they don't like. If things get better, I mean to buy the official though. Never got this b/c I was afraid this would happen and I don't own the JP game anyway.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

These are the things that happen when company's don't want to distribute titles outside of where they are being produced. I'm shocked they didn't do anything about any of the KH FM being translated and thrown out to the world.

It's such a good thing that they decided to get the patch out in the wild earlier than their original plan. Saw this coming a mile away when they announced at E3.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Same, but its finished and out there.
    Not much can be done at this point, if people want it they are going to get it.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

20 minutes of Gameplay to be shown at PAX Prime