+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44
    I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    BG Level

I started using queen, seven and rem. I'll try king but every time I've used him, I end up dying. I hate ace.

It's mostly about playstyle and whoever fits, though generally who was listed (plus Eight) is really strong.

Keep in mind you'll need 6 members at least to be leveled, you don't need more beyond that provided you aren't death prone.

BG Level

So, I'm almost done with the game, all I need to do is defeat suzaku nox and become a l'cie. Suzaku doesn't want to come out and play, so another day. Agito tower was fun.. I'm playing it on very hard now that I have free cast and quick.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sorry for the necro but wanted to know if anyone can really recommend this game? I started playing this for a little bit and am not that thrilled with it. The battle system feels really clunky to me. I want to get into it but not having fun, feels really aged. I'm only like 2 hours in though, just want to know if it's worth sinking time into.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Honestly, I really enjoyed it. Took some getting used to, but it was fun.

Helps to remember it IS a port of an older PSP game. . when I consider that, I'm actually impressed with everything that's in it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I enjoyed it enough to get the platinum trophy for it. The story isn't ground breaking, it's okay. The combat is pretty fun, depending on the character you're playing as (Queen <3). Music is pretty good. The only thing I didn't really enjoy are the limited hours between days thing they did.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I thought the combat was a lot of fun but on PS4 the (I think?) motion blur (or screen tearing?) was pretty bad. The absolute worst was the constant "KUPO!!!". That was enough for me to stop playing as it's nails on chalkboard annoying.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

They added an update to reduce the amount of motion blur so it became more bearable on PS4. Game is fun, but yeah, it is a PSP port. First couple hours are sluggish but when you're finally able to invest some time into the characters and explore all the different combat styles it gets a lot less tedious and more fun. That's probably the biggest selling point, each character is unique enough in their fighting styles that it lets you really try out a bunch of ways to play.

King is best. Ace (and a few others honestly) can get pretty OP.

BG Level

I recommend it, great gameplay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

thx for the responses i will give it another shot