HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Patched version for CFW:
    http://www.multiupload.com/JLJCA8HAO7

FYI, no patch is necessary for 6.39 pro-b.

For anyone who wants to play:

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/0/download/

Click on 同意する in the bottom right

Scroll down just a bit and click on 体験版をダウンロード in the middle in the red circle.

Take the file it gives you and put it in PSP > Game. (The file you download is also in this structure already, so make sure you go into Game in the downloaded file and pull it from there).

Enjoy. Works on any PSP 6.39 and above.

Game is fun, btw.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah I'm enjoying it a lot. Going to play the shit out of when it releases.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Goddamn stupid camera on d-pad, why u no learn S-E!? Aside of that the game seems pretty nice, the systems appears to be pretty deep from what my jp speaking friend told me, the battles are pretty cool, but chaotic (because CAMERA). I just hope it will have more to it than the 3rd Birthday schema of going forward and killing stuff until boss.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Apparently the camera in the demo is not final and will be different in the retail version. Which is still JP exclusive for now sadly.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Thank God, I honestly don't mind the d-pad to move since it follows you well enough using just the analogue, but Jesus Christ the camera is awful whenever there's a wall nearby (pretty much all the damn time). Game is fun though, took a few runthroughs to get adjusted to it but once I did I started really enjoying it.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

i am fucking sick of high school super heroes.

New Odin
    BG Level

Reminds me of peace walker, also with the stupid local area co-cop system that works like a charm in a densely populated country like mine.

Not cool.

I'll take it over dudebro at least.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Hyan View Post
    Reminds me of peace walker, also with the stupid local area co-cop system that works like a charm in a densely populated country like mine.

Not cool.
    The multiplayer system is fucking AWFUL if this "simulated multiplayer" shit in the demo is anything to go by. I was looking forward to playing some bro-op in this but now I don't give a damn. Shit's a hindrance more than a help. Game is still fun and I am looking forward to playing through it in single player now anyway.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by xopher View Post
    Agreeeeeed, but I know how Japan is. I'm just as sick of shaved-head burly man-men in U.S. games, too.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Whilst I half agree, I think it's perfectly acceptable in this instance. They're not just some random bunch of kids using the power of friendship to save the world. They're a magic academy who are actually trained to fight and being forced in to a war. It would be nice if there was some older members in the cast but there's at least a good reason for it here in terms of plot.

New Odin
    BG Level

So is there a kind of a customization thing going on with the amount of characters available to you? So you could choose which students to 'main' and stuff? There's what, 13 of them or something like that (and you can use 3 at a time)?

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

You take a bunch of them in to a mission with you but only use 3 at a time. If any of them die you can instantly call in one of the reserve members to take their slot. But yeah, you can pick which 3 you want at any time as well swap which one you're controlling just by hitting L+Left or Right. I was just using Rem (main chick), King (dude with guns) and Nine (dude with spear) a ton in the demo. King and Nine can both guard which is insanely useful (even though dodge roll has invincibility, it's hard to abuse with the shit camera lol).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hyan View Post
    So is there a kind of a customization thing going on with the amount of characters available to you? So you could choose which students to 'main' and stuff? There's what, 13 of them or something like that (and you can use 3 at a time)?
    First of all there's Alto Crystarium but it's disabled in the demo so no idea what it's used for. Secondly you can learn magic using AP gained with level up and develop it with Fantoma - energy drained from dead enemies (it has different colors, and which you get depends on the element of the magic you used to kill the enemy).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Am I going to hell for being the only one posting here? Lot's of interesting info on game mechanics + lots of screens:

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...ype_0_screens/

New Odin
    BG Level

The game is still criminally far away from western release, so you go to hell for keeping me hyped for nothing

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

It's definitely one of those games I'm trying not to think about. I love when I manage to slip it from my mind entirely and a 1-month-away release date finds my ears/eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    It's definitely one of those games I'm trying not to think about. I love when I manage to slip it from my mind entirely and a 1-month-away release date finds my ears/eyes.
    Agreed. I love waking up and realizing the game I've really wanted for years is finally out. Not saying this is the case with Type-0, but you know...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast