Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I was gonna suggest some mix of RR and acc atmas, but he'd probably be better off AFKing with regen atmas on or skilling up on Fortliaces (unless that got fixed ).

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

prob dont have to worry about eva on war since war cant evade for crap, lol

Get that skill up food, Saltena. I was using RR, Cloak and Dagger and AoA today and my scythe was around your skill level and I was getting fast skill ups in Konstant.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fortalices still work

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Pay some RDM (if you dont have it on mule) for phalanx II pull 20 EP-DC mandragoras, get some lowest damage scythe and east sushi. /dnc for accuracy bonus and cures. Defender full time and you will be at cap very very fast.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Can you build points for the skill level 250 WS trial weapons if they're in the off-hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurp View Post
    Can you build points for the skill level 250 WS trial weapons if they're in the off-hand?
    Has to be in main hand.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Any merit to /WAR or /SAM for an Almace BLU? I asked in the BLU thread but it degraded quickly into epeen Benthic shots

Does Zerk on WS outdo 10% DW from /NIN? Does the ability to Chant > Chant with Sekka, combined with Meditate, outdo DW?

Will I get Lv2 Aftermath on a Sekka'd Chant at 200%?

To give you an idea, I'm sitting at around 750 Attack in full buffs as /NIN. High-end Chants break 6k on NQ mobs, 4.5k on NMs. How much more can I realistically hope for?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Atoreis View Post
    Pay some RDM (if you dont have it on mule) for phalanx II pull 20 EP-DC mandragoras, get some lowest damage scythe and east sushi. /dnc for accuracy bonus and cures. Defender full time and you will be at cap very very fast.
    Make sure when doing this you position the mandies correctly. I can't tell you how many times I have seen people doing it incorrectly. And also, skill up food. While cleaning my club last night using this method, I got 18 parrying skill ups, and axe 17 to 96 in the matter of one skill up food.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quick question that's probably been answered a bunch of times. If I buy the Abyssea edition of the game via Amazon, and already have all the other expansions installed, can I use the reg code from that to register the Abyssea expansions? Or would I be forced to make a whole new character? I'm thinking it's the former. Amazon also has it for 10 bucks, which is kind of nice.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Short answer: yes
    Long answer: this topic: http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/105...isting-account

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Vriska View Post
    Any merit to /WAR or /SAM for an Almace BLU? I asked in the BLU thread but it degraded quickly into epeen Benthic shots

Does Zerk on WS outdo 10% DW from /NIN? Does the ability to Chant > Chant with Sekka, combined with Meditate, outdo DW?

Will I get Lv2 Aftermath on a Sekka'd Chant at 200%?

To give you an idea, I'm sitting at around 750 Attack in full buffs as /NIN. High-end Chants break 6k on NQ mobs, 4.5k on NMs. How much more can I realistically hope for?
    From what I remember from Raen's post on FFXIAH, /War is better if you benefit from both aggressor and berserk/you really need the attack from berserk, if only benefitting from zerk, it's about equal.

Self SCing is nice but ignores DoT damage assuming you're actually meleeing the mob.

Pretty Sure Sekka WS counts as 100% TP.