Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I've never looked at Walt as the bad guy, even though what he's doing is obviously illegal.
    Also, Skyler doing what she did sorta screwed herself if there was ever going to be a divorce. But i also think she realized that she wasn't going to get one without losing the house and everything, so she decided she was owed something.

oh I just found this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Darkslitter View Post
    EDIT: maybe i should spoiler this
    Spoiler: show
    yo seriously, fuck skyler. Honestly if my spouse who I love made a mistake I'd at least hear their side of the story. If I then found it they broke the law to try and give me and my family a better life after they were gone, it would have to be something pretty damned terrible for me to shut them out completely. That said bitch needs to get off her fucking pedestal, constantly judging other people, like she's never done anything wrong. She's a pretty terrible mother; Drinking and smoking while pregnant and smoking in front of her baby. No wonder her first kid turned out retarded. Not to mention she's a huge cunt since the beginning of the story. Oh, and she's cheated on Walt which generally is more valid of a reason to leave someone than breaking the law. Oh but who did she cheat on him with? A fucking embezzler, it's not like that doesn't cause problems for good people when the company goes under and a bunch of people lose their jobs/stocks. I guess that's where she draws the line on criminals she will tolerate. I hope the mexican brothers get their revenge on Walter by cutting up skyler. Nigga would be better off.

Anyone know where i can watch todays ep on the interwebs?

Yes, thank you. Pumped to see what happens.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

should move this to HBO or showtime or something, im sick of all the censoring.

and maybe we'll get some noods too

Just watched it and wow. Fuckin skylar is a dumb slut. I hope Walt goes ape shit on something because of that.

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

I don't think Skylar's cheating on Walt was to spite him. I think she's trying to throw away her morality so she can accept what Walt has done. The problem, as I see it, is that Skylar doesn't see the difference in what she did compared to what Walt did. Walt's actions had a rational basis whereas Skylar cheated for the sole purpose of doing something "wrong". Walt probably won't see that this is his chance to make peace with her, as he can't seem to comprehend irrational actions (using Jesse as the precedent for this statement).

Or, she might be the spiteful bitch that she appears to be simply trying to make Walt want to leave her alone.

Either way, it's gonna backfire and Walt is probably gonna go off the deep end and go cook for Pollos the next time he offers.

I have no idea where the Jesse thing is going, though if he keeps on this "bad guy" kick, then I could see him killing someone in the near future. It being Jesse though, it'll probably be the wrong person (Saul or Pollos or Hank).

I thought it applied in an early episode that she was sleeping with her boss. Either way, the fact that she can accept what her boss has done and not what walt has done makes her a stupid cunt.

BG Level

She did cheat on him with her boss, but I think it's the motive that makes all the difference. Judging by how they talked about the first incident, I'm guessing it was your standard "give in to the moment" situation. This one was premeditated and with an agenda. The question is, what IS that agenda? Is it simply to piss Walt off/give weight to the divorce, or is she trying to make Walt's crimes more bearable?

Of course, Walt's reaction will probably be the same no matter what Skylar's motive was. I'm guessing he's gonna confront her boss directly and some major drama will ensue and Skylar will likely let something slip.

Perhaps Walt will have to go into hiding and will go cook for Pollos for a while unaware that Pollos will be ready to turn him over to the Cartel as soon as his work is finished.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Skyler is trying to be the biggest cunt in a series

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Pollos isn't his Gus Fring's name. It means chicken.

Skyler having sex with Ted is her own little breaking bad. She's hurting the family just like Walt hurt the family. He pulled this bold power play and called her bluff. He positioned himself in a powerful way and embarrassed her in the name of saving the family. The only thing he has. She had no legal recourse for removing him without suffering severe backlash to herself and her family, but she could certainly shatter Walt's perception of the perfect family unit. Walt betrayed her, embarrassed her, and now she's going to do the same to him. Of course, the irony is that Ted is breaking the law too.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I feel dumb but I just noticed the episode title and what it means

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ha, yeah, it took me a little while too.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I was actually looking up something on IMDB and saw the title and was like, well that's not spanish like the other ones. I F T? IFT... Ohhhhhh...

BG Level

Took me a few minutes of thinking about it before I got it. Good shit.

Hints for those who can't figure it out (last hint is the answer):

1. It's a line from the episode.
    2. It's toward the end.
    3. It's Skylar's line.
    4. "I Fucked Ted."

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by SamanosukeShiva View Post
    should move this to HBO or showtime or something, im sick of all the censoring.

and maybe we'll get some noods too
    Fuck that nonsense, i have neither! I like that it's on AMC so it doesn't go overboard. What we don't see leaves a little to the imagination.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Trichocyst View Post
    Pollos isn't his Gus Fring's name. It means chicken.

Skyler having sex with Ted is her own little breaking bad. She's hurting the family just like Walt hurt the family. He pulled this bold power play and called her bluff. He positioned himself in a powerful way and embarrassed her in the name of saving the family. The only thing he has. She had no legal recourse for removing him without suffering severe backlash to herself and her family, but she could certainly shatter Walt's perception of the perfect family unit. Walt betrayed her, embarrassed her, and now she's going to do the same to him. Of course, the irony is that Ted is breaking the law too.

She is breaking the law as well by not reporting embezzlement/fraud/whatever. ( she'd be required to report it, so any moral excuse she has is as compromised as walts ).

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Absolutely. She's betraying her morals too in order regain the power of her relationship. She brought up in season 2 that she was uncomfortable with the idea, but now she's embracing it as a power play.

Skyyla's been an annoying slut since the beginning of the show. I hoped this season would be about getting further away from her, not closer.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm not convinced that the show won't be getting some distance from her going forward.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast