+ Reply to Thread

[SOLD] Blizzcon 2011 Ticket + all the extras from Blizzcon

I have access to 1 (one) Blizzcon ticket 2011 at the Anaheim California, i am selling the ticket for the exact value i bought it for ($175) the only reason this ticket is going on sale is because someone who was coming can no longer make it due to money issues.

Blizzcon 2011 Ticket
    When:
    Friday, October 21, 2011 and October 22, 2011, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. PT (both days)
    Where:
    Anaheim Convention Center, 800 West Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

What’s Included:

One BlizzCon badge that grants access to the convention
    One BlizzCon goody bag containing exclusive swag (to be collected at Blizzcon 2011)

IMPORTANT! Each attendee must print the email containing his or her barcode and bring it to BlizzCon, along with valid photo ID, in order to receive a badge.

Please make sure to provide the details of the person attending Blizzcon (First name, Last name and Battle.net account name (if applicable)) before June 10th 2011 otherwise I will be unable to process your ticket. The name you provide *must* match the name on your photo ID

Ticket Delivery
    Approximately one month before the show, the ticket will be emailed to the winning bidder. I will contact you every month prior to the show to let you know you are still included and i did not take details and run. If you want some more information, or to even talk i can pm you my skype/msn details.

P.S This ticket is also on Ebay so if you are considering it, please let me know, Blue Gartr people can get priority for this ticket. Which can be found here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=260794303231

Picture from Battle Net account;

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...t/blizzcon.png

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Kinda tempted... D3 beta invite... Ill get back to you in a day or two if it's not already taken. Last years sounded like total crap so dunno

blax n gunz
    BG Level

PM sent.

jponry
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh do wanttttttttttttt