+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Anime Thread.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I have a free Crunchyroll premium guest pass. PM me and I'll be glad to send it along.

Yo, looking for some quality anime to have on in the background while playing vidya. Won't be able to read subs, so I was just wondering if anyone knew of some good dubs out there

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by NotGreyheim View Post
    Yo, looking for some quality anime to have on in the background while playing vidya. Won't be able to read subs, so I was just wondering if anyone knew of some good dubs out there
    I prefer dubs mostly for the same reason as you do, but I feel a "good" dub just depends on if you'll like it. Gonna toss some out and see if they'll stick for you

Heroic Age
    Blassreiter
    Tower of Druaga
    Chrome Shelled Regios

Just some that I liked

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Birdy the Mighty is great but I don't think the final episode exists online dubbed.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Go go necro. Been watching case closed/detective conan lately, getting close to the end of the Funimation episodes and noticed that CR only has from like 740+. Swore i saw awhile ago that CR had 800+ total episodes of this, am i crazy or were they removed? If they cant be found there, where would be a good place to find the huge gap of middle episodes between the Funi listings and CR?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Zalrik21 View Post
    Go go necro. Been watching case closed/detective conan lately, getting close to the end of the Funimation episodes and noticed that CR only has from like 740+. Swore i saw awhile ago that CR had 800+ total episodes of this, am i crazy or were they removed? If they cant be found there, where would be a good place to find the huge gap of middle episodes between the Funi listings and CR?
    Comprehensive torr ents are REALLY hard to find. I have them all from years ago, but I would look on nyaa first, and then ML subs or http://www.dctp.ws/ . I'm not sure they have them all but yeah.

Edit: Looks like dctp got owned.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I knew the PPG reboot is garbage but holy shit.

https://i.imgur.com/jp5tXGn.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri8Xua4dcHo

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Wut..that is so fucking lame haha.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Lmao. Aside the series doing nothing for me and the little one, this is honestly hilarious

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Have we learned nothing from the DmC debacle?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Literally nothing.
    At most, I just watch the shows and give zero fucks about anything outside of that

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

See folks your waifus can love you

Cowboy Bebop is getting a live-action TV adaptation.

I, for one, await the total butchering of Faye as a character via backlash over her attire, who is cast, and her behavior at certain points throughout the series.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Cowboy Bebop is getting a live-action TV adaptation.

I, for one, await the total butchering of Faye as a character via backlash over her attire, who is cast, and her behavior at certain points throughout the series.
    As long as there are titties I'm good with it. Outside of the 1-2 episode going into her past and aforementioned tits she's just the worst

I don't remember her sexuality being overplayed, she uses it (because that's who she is) when she has too but ultimately Cowboy Bebop is interesting because all the characters are vastly different and handle situations uniquely.

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

If it's coming out of Japan I don't think you have to worry too much about her being toned down. If it's being created by an western studio, then we'll see the usual bullshit pandering.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Going to be very hit or miss

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Sorry to derail the discussion at hand, but I'm hoping you guys can help me recall the name of anime and I'd rather not make a new thread. The show was about a man who had, at a very young age, retired from a lifetime of work as an assassin. As reward for his service, the agency he had worked for granted his greatest wish a "normal" high school experience. They put him in a private school whose students consisted of the former assassin and six(I think) girls from weird circumstances who were pretty much waifu bait. There was a loli, a girl who attacked people with either a knife or scissors, a girl with split personalities, and an innocent type with big boobs.

Later on you find out one of the girls had known the protagonist's sister who died saving said girl when their school trip got lost in the woods and the rest of the students turned to cannibalism(no, really). Then I think there's a plot about the government trying to use the dead sister's brain to predict people's behavior like at the end of Winter Soldier.

Anybody know wtf I'm talking about?

Not saying it doesn't exist, but trying to search for animes or even visual novels that could've been adapted with assassin protagonists that go to high school with potential harem elements hasn't proven fruitful for me. Was it an actual series or something like an OVA? And if you can remember the year you saw it, it could at least set up a starting point for scouring charts.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Yeah, I had the same problem with google which is why I turned here. Putting "assassin anime high school" just gets page after page of Assassination Classroom results. Even adding "cannibalism" to the terms didn't help. I was mainly taking a shot that someone here had also seen it.

It was a full series, though I think it only had one season, or perhaps 2 12-13 episode seasons. I watched it probably 2-3 years ago. It was definitely a recent series, but it was not currently airing at the time I watched it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag