Thread: Random Anime Thread.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Maybe link the meme since not all of us are savvy like that but may otherwise recognize the art style/characters.
    Can't find the meme page, I thought it was a meme somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post

When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace? I think that's what it was called, I know it's a shitty LN type name for sure.
    Bingo! Got it. Thank you!

Seeing pics floating around of Inuyasha getting the Boruto treatment. Something else that won't end for 20 years, I guess.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Seeing pics floating around of Inuyasha getting the Boruto treatment. Something else that won't end for 20 years, I guess.

https://www.viz.com/blog/posts/annou...nouncement2020

Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon!

The daughters of Sesshomaru and Inuyasha set out on a journey transcending time!

In Feudal Japan, Half-Demon twins Towa and Setsuna are separated from each other during a forest fire. While desperately searching for her younger sister, Towa wanders into a mysterious tunnel that sends her into present-day Japan, where she is found and raised by Kagome Higurashi’s brother, Sota, and his family.

Ten years later, the tunnel that connects the two eras has reopened, allowing Towa to be reunited with Setsuna, who is now a Demon Slayer working for Kohaku. But to Towa’s shock, Setsuna appears to have lost all memories of her older sister.

Joined by Moroha, the daughter of Inuyasha and Kagome, the three young women travel between the two eras on an adventure to regain their missing past.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Index got The 1st Anniversary Summer Gacha . Time to sink my time into hell.

Here what I’m aiming for

Spoiler: show

Hopefully Qliphah puzzle 545(yes that’s her name lol)gets some love in future.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Chainsaw Man

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

excited for chainsawman it's such stupid fun. the amount of views the trailer is getting is wild though there is definitely gonna be tons of makima/power cosplay in the near future

this might end up being most popular show mappa has done and i have no idea why it got so big out of nowhere

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

honestly only name i recognize on there is the music and that's because kensuke ushio is great and we are definitely going to get some chainsaws sampled in the music like he did for pingpong.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Watching Steins;Gate. Thought I'd seen it before, but I don't remember it being as fucking incredible as it is. Holy shit. I think it might actually supplant Bebop as my favorite.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NotGreyheim View Post
    Watching Steins;Gate. Thought I'd seen it before, but I don't remember it being as fucking incredible as it is. Holy shit. I think it might actually supplant Bebop as my favorite.
    Loveeeee steins gate. The whole journey is amazing.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

I tried watching it, but Okabe Rintaro is SO FUCKING INSUFFERABLE I couldn't stand it.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

I’ve tried watching it numerous times but I always lose interest within the first ten minutes.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Steins gate is really a slow burn type of anime, and then it just explodes in a big way

The ease up on the Hououin Kyouma stuff after the first few episodes. It still pops up from time to time after that, but it's not nearly as constant. If you give up in one or two episodes, you're doing yourself a disservice. It really is so good.

That said, I just finished Episode 22:
    I held it together alright until Makise ran into the lab just as Okabe set everything in motion, then when Mayuri told him that he could cry for himself now, because she was ok.

A big WTF at the post-credits blurb though, lol

23 episodes in and we finally get
    an OP
    lol

Started Steins;Gate 0:
    Maybe it's because I haven't had the benefit of several years to get over it and the wound is still fresh, but holy shit... It's like... How much more badly can a person be broken? That's the real experiment here.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I actually started Steins;Gate this week too. I finished the main series, 25OVA, the movie and 23B. Starting Zero tonight, too. It's been really good so far. I loved the movie, just wish it was canon >.> lol

EDIT: Steins;Gate Zero Episode 8:
    this shit makes me depressed.

The message said "don't come in" and was sent from the future by the Okabe and Kurisu you saw in most of this episode. It was sent to past Kurisu, who had said goodbye to Okabe in episode 22, and was about to leave Japan.

In this world line, the reason why Kurisu is alive is because Kurisu, instead of leaving, went back to the lab and confessed her love for Okabe. This makes Okabe abandon the dmail and save Kurisu instead of Mayuri.

The dmail was sent to the past Kurisu to prevent her from confessing her love. And it worked, by delaying her long enough (she looked at her phone before opening the door to think about it) to allow Okabe to press the enter key, thus transferring Okabe back to the Beta world line in the original show.

I hate it here.

Just finished episode 8 as well. There is no escape.
    There is only suffering.
    TooTooRoo

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag