Sei
    Spoiler: show

Reiji

China

Sazaki

China one matches her new look in that above screenshot so it MAY be accurate but i'm obviously hesitant to believe considering where I saw it until I see a teaser trailer/poster to confirm it. If its legit though, Sei is gonna be awesome like his dad.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

^ AD twitter having fun basically https://twitter.com/buildfighters

Working on the RG destiny now, working on backpack + weapons first. Even though this is just the backpack I'm grinning while I work on it.

So this must be spiral power RGs feel like to build

edit except for this part which will not fit no matter what i do

ed2: got it somehow. had to use the nips edges to circle the inside of the connector part to smooth it out. was weird

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

HG 1/144 G-Self

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Progresssss

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ditto

I gotta get more action bases because this bitch is not gonna stand up straight with the backpack on

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    HG 1/144 G-Self

Certainly persists in giving off Mobile Suit Eureka Seven vibes (not that this is a bad thing of course).

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Built this dude the other day. Awesome kit for sure.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Pretty much all of the 1/144 non-Vagan MS kits were well recieved (even if AGE itself was pretty bad). Chances are you might be able to grab more of them on clearance, if you like the designs.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I guess the RG Exia is getting the Astraea as a variant off the same frame; the Type F is the main kit and there's an optional side set of parts for the original Astraea.

Naturally these are Premium Bandai exclusives.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Now what I want to know is are they the white kind of parts ya gotta paint like the AGE-1 Razor add on parts.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Pretty much all of the 1/144 non-Vagan MS kits were well recieved (even if AGE itself was pretty bad). Chances are you might be able to grab more of them on clearance, if you like the designs.
    This was a pretty awesome suggestion. There's a lot that look like the genoace or similar and putting them together in a small little squad would look so cool. not familiar with the series whatsoever so I'm probably breaking all the rules but whatever they're so simple and they're seriously quality kits.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Now what I want to know is are they the white kind of parts ya gotta paint like the AGE-1 Razor add on parts.
    Well, those were a magazine-limited bundle IIRC, so they'd probably put more effort into a RG.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    This was a pretty awesome suggestion. There's a lot that look like the genoace or similar and putting them together in a small little squad would look so cool. not familiar with the series whatsoever so I'm probably breaking all the rules but whatever they're so simple and they're seriously quality kits.
    I liked the Bisidian Pirate group's MSes, aside from the Shadolls. The visors on the Genoaces and Adelles weren't my thing.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Growing collection! I need to get a damn case. It's really dusty here in Arizona. I got annoyed with how crappy and cheap the action bases looked so I took the MGs off of them.

After this pic I have the Exia and Astray a lacquer finishing spray and holy shit does it make a world of difference. If you do not paint some of the full pieces given this gives it a flat less plastic look and even some texture as if it was painted. They look way more complete. Very happy with the turn out.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

me watching this

is this a rush build or whats the point? so many fucking nubs.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Rush build it cause it's fucking NEO ZEONG FUCK EVERYTHING

I'm sure they'll do another sanded etc later

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    Growing collection! I need to get a damn case. It's really dusty here in Arizona. I got annoyed with how crappy and cheap the action bases looked so I took the MGs off of them.

After this pic I have the Exia and Astray a lacquer finishing spray and holy shit does it make a world of difference. If you do not paint some of the full pieces given this gives it a flat less plastic look and even some texture as if it was painted. They look way more complete. Very happy with the turn out.
    assuming that's the MG exia - how the fuck did you get the right arm weapon module to stay like that, shit falls off in 10 different ways for me, putty seems to help a bit but idk

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Because we all seem to be doing this now.

The image quality is shit cause all I have to take these with is my Ipad.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'd post my stuff but it'd be a huge assortment of WIP conversions with copious amounts of putty and modifications visible (pre-painting) that I can't finish until I move, and your standard out-of-box stuff.

In other words, shit no one probably cares about.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    assuming that's the MG exia - how the fuck did you get the right arm weapon module to stay like that, shit falls off in 10 different ways for me, putty seems to help a bit but idk
    It's the exia repair mode MG kit. I used lacquer spray in joints and small amounts of tack as well on the main forearm connection as well as the hand. It has never been a problem for me idk. I used to have it on a stand with the damn sword sticking all the way out and the arm raised. It's always been pretty stiff.