Closed Thread
Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 91 131 139 140 141
    BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Unicorn is worth watching just from an entertainment standpoint (and since you don't have to wait, what did it end up being, six years?).

Old Merits
    BG Level

Finished Gundam 00 and, while I didn't really like the first half of the first season, I greatly enjoyed the second one as well as the second season.

The overall conflict was interesting in the first half of the first season, but I felt it suffered too much from the characters barely having any character (yet) or being completely emotionally detached from what they were doing (going for a swim while everyone else was risking their lives etc.).

Spoiler: show

Of course, the arrival of the second-half squad of psychotic Gundam pilots changed that and, while Setsuna, unfortunately, prevented Ali from blowing up Nena, her survival eventually led to Wang Liu Mei being slapped, which was great, and later being blown up, which was even better, followed by Nena being blown up herself, which was the icing on the cake.
    Overall, I actually like the second season more than the first one, had a lot of great moments and the characters were likable from the beginning to the end though some were not as great, obviously; I couldn't help but think "Weaboo" whenever Mr. Bushido showed up.

Setsuna calling out to his Gundam after everyone else (minus Tieria, of course) had named their loved ones was the most hilarious moment, though, I thought he was finally opening up to Marina.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Gundam Build Fighters: GM's Counterattack(EN.HK.TW.KR Sub) *Full Episode*

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh