Closed Thread
Page 4 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Up there with Giga Drill Breaker for my top ridiculous anime attacks.
    up there by if mean it's go bots and GL is transformers.

i still agree with you but GL is in such a higher tier of over-the-top-amazing-jizzinpants-tier

Black Belt
    BG Level

i think G Gundam is closer to Michael Bay's transformer in that analogy

all explosion and shitty romance with no plot whatsoever

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

There's a plot, it's just easy to forget it amidst the 30ish plot irrelevant fights/episodes that fill the series. It's just not a very good one.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

i watch mature anime for a mature animu fan such as myself.exe

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    i watch mature anime for a mature animu fan such as myself.exe
    Reading that made me think of this picture, sorry for the derail <_<

http://gallery.fanserviceftw.com/_im...%20monocle.jpg

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Gundam The Origin Manga to Launch Anime Project
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-anime-project
    The August issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Monthly Gundam Ace magazine is announcing on Saturday that an anime project of Yoshikazu Yasuhiko's Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin manga is launching. The manga is itself a re-imagining of Yoshiyuki Tomino and Sunrise's first Mobile Suit Gundam anime project by the anime's character designer. Yasuhiko is ending the manga in the same August issue of Gundam Ace.

Yasuhiko launched the manga in Gundam Ace's inaugural issue in 2001. (The magazine is celebrating its 10th anniversary this month with the launch of a Mobile Suit Z Gundam manga by the anime's animation director Hiroyuki Kitazume.) Viz Media published part of the manga in North America.

Bandai Channel had revealed that another new Gundam project would be announced on Saturday.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

See? AGE is aimed towards kids and this is aimed towards the adults of the series. Win win situation.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    up there by if mean it's go bots and GL is transformers.

i still agree with you but GL is in such a higher tier of over-the-top-amazing-jizzinpants-tier
    Up there as in GL is my #1 and shining finger is my #2 regardless of the difference between them <_<

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Gundam Unicorn Ep4

Ridill
    BG Level

how many episodes is Unicorn supposed to be? I don't want to start watching it until its over.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    how many episodes is Unicorn supposed to be? I don't want to start watching it until its over.
    It should be 6 or 7. It's not a weekly series, more every couple of months. There's enough time to a episode before the next one's out. I just hope Banshee gundam shows up in it.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

that red gundam looks pretty cool (looks a little to much like a zoid tho :/)

Ridill
    BG Level

Probably one of the best looking Mobile Armors the UC universe has ever produced though.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    It should be 6 or 7. It's not a weekly series, more every couple of months. There's enough time to a episode before the next one's out. I just hope Banshee gundam shows up in it.
    It should, though i'd think Episode 4 should cover the entirety of what happens on Earth. It will likely run up until the Shamblo begins it's rampage through Dakar.. or maybe even the entirety of the Dakar battle, likely including
    Spoiler: show
    the climax with Loni shooting her father (Mahdi Garvey) dead to stop the slaughter, after the Unicorn and Delta Plus (as well as the Federation garrison) fail to.

I can't think of many good places to end the episode, excluding when the Shamblo comes ashore in the port or with Mahdi's death/the arrival of Marida in the Banshee afterwards. Anywhere else might be pretty terrible, given the gravity (lol) of events regarding Dakar and the mass casualties suffered as a result of the Shamblo's attack.

After that, they return to space, and the last two episodes should probably wrap things up.

Edit for clarity, since afew asked via PM: Marida is transferred to the deactivated Augusta Newtype Labs where the Banshee is undergoing atmospheric testing at the behest of Martha Vist Carbine (initiating of the transfer seen towards the end of Ep. 3, before the hull is breached and Marida saves Alberto from being sucked into space).

After some brainwashing/memory manipulation via the lab's equipment (which cyber/artificial newtypes are susceptible to; ex.: Four, but especially Rosamia) she's assigned to pilot the Banshee. Thereafter the Banshee is sent to Dakar to retrieve the Unicorn.

Some more stuff follows this, but it won't likely come up in the episode and would be more spoilerish than necessary.

Also included, is the appearance of the Jestas and the Jesta team from the Ra Cailum, the Tri-Stars. We also get see more African Zeon remnants (last notably being Desert Rommel's unit from ZZ), although they're pretty much as poorly equipped as Rommel's unit was, in terms of technological parity.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Probably one of the best looking Mobile Armors the UC universe has ever produced though.
    It... looks like a giant, half of Sazabi. o.o; In a way, anyway.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    It... looks like a giant, half of Sazabi. o.o; In a way, anyway.
    Not really

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

^It's in the mechanics file archives for the Shamblo (that appeared in Gundam Ace originally; September 2009) for Unicorn, that one of the principal design influences is the Val Varo from 0083 (one of Katoki's favorite designs, IIRC).

It also includes elements from the Grabro (its submerged appearance) and Bigro (mounting a mega particle cannon in the nose/head, as well as the triclaw arms), both from 0079.

Any similarities to the Sazabi are just due to it being a Zeon design really.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I hope we get to see a Brightslap.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Ah. I guess it was just the shoulderpads and the fact that it's read, along with the odd head design. Silly me.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    I hope we get to see a Brightslap.
    The random beatdowns from Zeta Gundam are still fucking hilarious. Kamille got messed up so bad.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast