BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Fucking LOVE Harvey.
    Spoiler: show

Mike is a fucking crybaby and blondie bitch is going to drag him down.
    Meh, he's green. I figured he would hit his stride more-so in season 2 once he's not so new. My friend and I currently think the hierarchy of hot goes Rachael > Donna > Jenny. Hope he drops Jenny for Rachael, unfffff.

I love Louis, he is such a dick <3.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    Meh, he's green. I figured he would hit his stride more-so in season 2 once he's not so new. My friend and I currently think the hierarchy of hot goes Rachael > Donna > Jenny. Hope he drops Jenny for Rachael, unfffff.

I love Louis, he is such a dick <3.

I like Louis mostly because he gets smacked down whenever he overdouches.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

DAMNIT Qal, I fucking love you.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Loved this episode, was surprised the fact that Harvey works for the DA hadn't been hit yet until this (Since it was revealed pretty early on). Harvey's moral fiber makes me smile :3

E. Body
    BG Level

This show is SO good. The writing, the characters, the acting. I'm sucked in from the first minute of every episode. I hope this show continues to run at this level of quality for a long, long time.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Seeing Harvey get all worked up was pretty amazing. I never would have expected to see that side of him.

Blackice

This show continues at a high quality and pace. I really hope it doesn't take a shit in season two.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I really hope he fucking drops Jenny like a rock. Seriously, what the fuck?

YAMG UR WORRIED BOUT UR FRIEND AND I R JEALOUS CHOOSE BETWEEN US
    Get rid of that troublesome bitch. She's been doing nothing but fucking with him, and... hello? She broke up with her boyfriend and started flirting with you like, right afterwards.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Absolutely with you on the girlfriend thing, women who act that way are too insecure for their own good and make everyone around them miserable.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Honestly, that just fucking caused both my fiancee and I to creep out. I'd be concerned if he didn't stand up for his friend. It should have been more like "Holy shit he's such a jerk I'm glad you stood up for your friend" and not "Hey, he's an asshole but that's her problem lol".

Yea. Guess your ex-boyfriend was your problem too, bitch.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I agree with you all but I can see why he is fucking himself over. Its pretty evident that he was into her for a long time. He flirted with her while she was with his best friend and she flirted back. He probably wanted to be with her all that time. And now he finally has his chance.

I don't know why you would pass up Rachel though, she is top tier.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

She is god tier, yes. The shit Jenny pulled made me hate her. She almost seemed like she was a somewhat laid back chick at first, but then she proved us all wrong.

Last episode of the season this week

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Mots View Post
    Seeing Harvey get all worked up was pretty amazing. I never would have expected to see that side of him.
    Wonder if season 2 is going to be a pile of old Harvey cases that Mike gets to work through, just like Harvey did... Hope its more than that.

She is god tier, yes. The shit Jenny pulled made me hate her. She almost seemed like she was a somewhat laid back chick at first, but then she proved us all wrong.

Last episode of the season this week
    Overall yeah Rachel wipes the floor with Jenny, but just physically J > R if she had a few more inches to her...

This show + White Collar make me a happy panda with USA.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

How do you say "No" to this? Seriously.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

I forget what episode it was... But there was a scene after she spoke to Mike that the camera like intentionally was focused on her ass, and my god, it was glorious.

Rachel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jenny

I can agree, only because we've seen way more of Rachel to make her seem like a much better character. But both girls are smoking hot and seem far out of Mike's league lol

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I forget what episode it was... But there was a scene after she spoke to Mike that the camera like intentionally was focused on her ass, and my god, it was glorious.

Rachel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jenny
    I know which episode you mean; wasn't it the one with the fake trial? Maybe the one after...

And yeah; it was glorious. Rachel is so much hotter than Jenny, and in my opinion less of a bitch. But perhaps that's her looks speaking.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Are we forgetting Rachel's first lines in the show? "You can't date me, so stop thinking about it." she was quite the prissy stuck up bitch first couple episodes. And then she hears about Jenny and makes a move on Mike, not before when he asked her out 10x, only after he was going out with someone else.

That was just the set up, up until the mock trial there was obvious chemistry and flirting with their back and forth despite what she said. She was only a hardass stuck up for the first few episodes before she knew Mike and before we really knew her, so it's easy to get that impression (which is probably what they wanted).

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Doesn't change the fact that she has been fucking with Mike's head longer than Jenny.