+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Suits     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Spoiler: show
    She will make Louis partner because she knows that will hurt Harvey the most. She will have Mike fired because he never legally passed the bar. Harvey will tell Mike to take the bar. He will pass and he will work for Harvey again. Jessica and Harvey will have a strained relationship for a while until he and Mike get her out of a legal nightmare. The situation will reinforce the bond that Jessica and Harvey have and she will start to accept Mike for the genius he is.

Or

Mike is already in the clear because he has all the documentation required to refute the claims of his ex-best friend. Jessica may dig deeper and find discrepancies but she doesn't have a reason to really distrust Harvey so nothing will come of it. Everyone lives happily ever after?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    A worse, Jessica will just pay to send Mike to Harvard as she did with Harvey . Maybe Mike and Rachel will go together...I doubt it comes to that though, she'll just cave in to Harvey.
    I don't think she will just cave in to him. She might have a special relationship with him, but I think she has shown that when it comes to the good of the firm... She will do what is in its best interest.

Back on tonight (now, Pacific Times that is) sons of the bitches. Missed me some Harvey.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

that was good.... off to a good start

Agreed. I like the seemingly much larger story arc this time. Smart move I thought, opens things up.

E. Body
    BG Level

Wow, Gale sure moved up in the world! Good thing Jesse shot his ass!

Love this show, so smartass. They had a mini-marathon before this ep love Donna and her Terminator reference in one of the eps.

Haha holy shit, I didn't even realize that until you just said that. Aww, Gale. I really hope that the ending of this episode (and the preview) really set the tone for this season. I wanna see war. War is going to be good.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I love Donna so much. Seeing her call Harvey on the whole mike thing was awesome. I didn't think Jessica would out mike like that, and I sure as hell wouldn't have expected her to fire Harvey over it.

I wonder what happens to Mike if they out Hardiman. seems weird where Jessica needs Harvey and Mike needs Hardiman.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Donna is perfect and agree that calling out harvey on mike was possibly one of the greatest moments in the small time of the show so far

is it next thursday yet?

E. Body
    BG Level

I actually liked it where he called her back on it tho. Even reminded us in the flashback (previously on), that she always does that.

I love this show, and it looks like its going to be an intense second season, cant wait!

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

This show was worth the months of waiting for a second season. Loving this new twist. Harvey is still the fucking man.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

The entire episode could have been Donna and Rachel talking to each other in the bathroom and I would have been happy. There was just so much sexy happening on the screen.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Quote Originally Posted by Mots View Post
    The entire episode could have been Donna and Rachel talking to each other in the bathroom and I would have been happy. There was just so much sexy happening on the screen.
    I like that despite the fact that this show is interesting character wise, I can just stare blankly at the screen if I wanted to watch the pretty ladies because they are there.

Kind of like the idea of a civil war in the firm and they have to get people on their side. Harvey and Luis possibly working together will make for tons of laughs.

E. Body
    BG Level

Kinda assume they'd pit them against each other. Jessica's not really good to Luis, and he wouldn't be going against "the firm" just one of the partners. I could totally missed something tho, saw it pretty late.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I don't think Louis will work with Harvey, if anything he'd work against him and Jessica. Jessica didn't choose Louis as a partner, and I believe he'll see this as an opportunity to get his partner seat by betraying Jessica and Harvey.

Naturally, Jessica and Harvey will see through it and use him, but that's another story altogether. My guess is that Louis will pretend to work with Harvey and Jessica while helping out the other guy, pretending to be nice to both to cover his bases, but he's not smart enough to pull something like that off without Jessica and Harvey noticing.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post

Awwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I love how they work in the movie quotes lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Loved the episode, waiting for more!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast