Thread: Suits     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Suits

Didn't see a thread for this, if there is delete etc.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-V8ePlxza6b...usa-poster.jpg

Suits, formerly known as A Legal Mind, is an upcoming USA Network television drama series starring Patrick J. Adams and Gabriel Macht. It is expected to debut June 23, 2011 with a 90-minute premiere episode.
    Here is the link for the longer trailer, I don't know how to make it work like youtube does here.

Trailer pretty much explains the general premise, but:

Legal show about a kid who becomes a lawyer without actually going to law school. From the previews, he appears to be some kind of law genius, or a genius in general that just happened to want to be involved in law.

(It is possible to take the bar exam without going to law school, just not likely you will ever pass it. Especially in CA or NY. That and your employment future would probably be pretty bad.)

Cast:
    Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
    Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
    Meghan Markle as Rachel Lane
    Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
    Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
    That trailer won me over in terms of whether or not I would DVR it when it debuts and give it a try. Looks like it could be very interesting, but it also seems as if it could be unrealistic to a silly extent. We shall see.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Hmm. Saw another commercial that somewhat clarified things. I guess the guy who hires the kid lies and says he has a JD from Harvard. Makes much more sense now, lol. Airing next week.

Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
    I believe.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Wait a minute, this show is on USA, and in the first two minutes I heard a "bullshit," "I don't give a shit," and a "God damn."

Since when did USA grow balls?

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

shit happens

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Watched this late last night on a re-air. I thought the "happenstance" in which he fell into the job was a bit unfeasible, otherwise, it was really good. Set up a series recording. I like Franklin and Bash better though.

tol

I liked it enough to set up a recording of it.
    Spoiler: show
    really hope they drop the drug bullshit with a quickness though, the actual law portion of the show was enjoyable

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

So, I watched a rerun halfway through. It's pretty good, I like it. USA always gets the hottest women on their programs (besides in plain sight, but that's a failure in my eyes anyways). Paralegal is hot as fuck. Do want.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Was impressed. Usually the first few episodes of a new show can be a little slow, but I didn't get that feeling. The series could have real potential. Laughed a lot at the some of the dialogue.

thought this show was pretty good, definitly worth keeping up with. hope it manages to keep interesting beyond throwing in a scene every episode where he reads alot very fast..

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Show was great. I think it has potential as long as it doesn't suffer from "pilot error" that so many shows seem to (Oh I dunno, like Heroes).

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Paralegal is hot as fuck.
    Agreed. Shows awesome, episode 2 was great as well.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Just got a chance to watch last night's episode, was very pleased. I am loving Mike and Harvey, their relationship/dialogue really keeps me entertained. Also, that paralegal girl... feel like I've seen her before. Was glad to see Mike bitch slap Louis at the end there.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Last episode was great. I'd still like some more development on some of the characters, but it's only the third episode.

What was in the briefcase that Mike brought to his drug dealer friend's house in this episode? Seems odd that he "forgot" to pick it up on his way out.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaru View Post
    Last episode was great. I'd still like some more development on some of the characters, but it's only the third episode.

What was in the briefcase that Mike brought to his drug dealer friend's house in this episode? Seems odd that he "forgot" to pick it up on his way out.
    Yes, it was a great episode. I am really loving Harvey, if anyone is "the man", it's him. Mike's way about him is also keeping me drawn in. The dialogue and events that unfold really are entertaining and fresh for such a new show. Since it has to be mentioned.... (And if I don't do it someone else will!): Anyone else notice how when Rachael handed Mike the note telling him to meet her it's almost like the shot followed her walking away for an amazing "dat ass" experience? Dayum.

Spoiler stuff:

I think it might have just been some of Mike's papers from the firm. Remember when Mike told Trevor he could lend him some start up money, and Trevor said "How"? I think this is going to lead into Trevor finding out Mike is a Lawyer and possibly use it to black mail him. The next episode preview said something about Louis knowing Mike's "dirty secret" and him needing to fix the whole not having a real Harvard J.D. issue. My guess is Trevor tells Louis maybe to get back at Mike?

About him losing the briefcase, I can see it. When you get into a fight/get that riled up your mind can get pretty side tracked. I did wonder why he didn't reflect on it later, though.

I'd go gay for Harvey, he's the show. Could care less for Mike haha.

Just heard about this from some On Demand ad lol and watched the first episode. Love it.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Anyone else still following this like me? Seriously love this show, although maybe it's just years of Law and Order and McCoy being a badass that makes me like Harvey.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

watch it every week and I usually dislike legal shows

yup watch it like clockwork, freaking awesome show

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast