Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Flattus View Post
    I saw that, I have my fingers crossed!
    Me too! My guild has so many warriors D: I don't want them all to rage quit

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Any defiant guilds looking for raiders? I have a 50 cleric and Warrior both fully t2'd and raid ready, willing to play either :\

Beholder of Methane
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by Crizto View Post
    I'm 1 of the only DPS in my guild and I dont feel like looking for another way to do good DPS again

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I just re subbed. Looks fun!!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Any defiant guilds looking for raiders? I have a 50 cleric and Warrior both fully t2'd and raid ready, willing to play either :\
    I believe my guild has still been looking for a couple more cross-server recruits. We clear GSB and RoS each week, and sometimes gilded prophecy when we feel like it... If you're interested you can check out our site and apply (ignore it if it says your class is closed, just apply anyway)

http://www.nightfall-guild.net/

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Crizto View Post
    Warrior changes announced, I'm not a warrior so I have no idea what any of this means!

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...=1#post2612622

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Pyree View Post
    Warrior changes announced, I'm not a warrior so I have no idea what any of this means!

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...=1#post2612622
    Well after very very briefly reading the warrior threads it looks like they will have a bit more flexibility when it comes to DPS, much like what Rogue has currently. Looks like Dual Wielding might be slightly ahead of a 2-handed spec depending on the weapons you have. Warriors seem a bit more optimistic hehe As long as they don't roll on my shiny daggers though! They can take the axes and swords ^_^

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Unfortunately there's no 1-hand axe relics in HK, but there is a sword now. Either way, we'll have to share daggers with dual wield warriors.

Beholder of Methane
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

It looks like Fight as One Beastmaster ability will be most peoples choice of SLI guessing because it gives crit buff as well. I'm happy with their choice, nothing class crippling

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Murdantix already down. They're getting raped on the second boss now.

http://www.twitch.tv/projecttwo#/w/1533178544

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

From my understanding, Murdantix was meant to be an easy fight that really is just to test if your group has the gear required to be in HK in the first place. Thanks for posting that stream, I've been trying to find one that isn't wiping to Murdantix over and over.

Can't wait to go there tonight!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

We had a good first night in HK, downed Murdantix and Matron, and got a few attempts in on Sicaron to try to learn the mechanics. Should be able to see how our times compare with other guilds tomorrow after trion updates their xml files.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Grats. We had really bad luck timing wise and our top 3 tanks were either on vacation or called into work. Was hoping HK got postponed a few more days but i don't think it would have mattered for server first. We have a guild on server that's been testing it for a while. Although, they also tested RoS and we downed stuff first anyways. Just really bad timing for us! I hear the fights are buggy as hell though and some were disabled.

Tips for Matron?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

*Edit* thank god only 2 tanks needed :D. Grats on the kills, I hope to be in there Sunday

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Alderaan View Post
    Grats. We had really bad luck timing wise and our top 3 tanks were either on vacation or called into work. Was hoping HK got postponed a few more days but i don't think it would have mattered for server first. We have a guild on server that's been testing it for a while. Although, they also tested RoS and we downed stuff first anyways. Just really bad timing for us! I hear the fights are buggy as hell though and some were disabled.

Tips for Matron?
    Well, while my guild wasn't a testing guild, I can say without a doubt that a lot of the fights have changed fairly significantly on live. The people that tested are still at an advantage, but not as much as you'd think because the actual mechanics are different enough that they still have a lot to figure out. We actually beat Addiction on both Murdantix and Matron kills, which was a testing guild and from what I heard was expected to get US firsts on basically everything. They may have passed us now though, I hear their guild actually does not sleep until all the new content is cleared.

But yeah, some of the fights were buggy, Soulrender you only get one chance on, after that it's bugged and using an aoe ability every 2min forever (not just while engaged). And the first boss in the middle path was disabled due to an exploit or something, I guess. So really there were only 3 bosses that were killable last night, unless you one shot Soulrender.

As far as matron, not sure what my guild would be ok with me sharing at this point, but I'll try to give a few hints. How much of the fight did you guys figure out? The basic idea of the fight is that she's a pregnant ghost, and gets more pregnant over time. The stacking buff tells you how many babies she has inside of her, and the more babies she has the harder she hits. You have to pop her (as we called it anyway) in order to release the babies and reset the stacks. We used two tanks switching back and forth on Matron, and a third tank was in charge of popping her babies out at 15 stacks. There are clickable things hidden in the arena that the popper uses to pop her. Once you've figured out how to do all that, the fight becomes more fun than challenging. All of the adds, no matter where they're spawned, get pulled into the middle by someone. And I hope your healers are good at cleansing.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Edited

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Congrats on the achiev! That was without him bugging, right? I know of a guild that got that some time last night but the boss was bugged and wasn't gaining stacks.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Edited