+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Pics or gtfo, etc. If it's an anon account maybe should start IP banning for fake advice threads, we get enough shitty advice threads from normal members as it is lol.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Put it in the butt.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee View Post
    Putt it in the butt.
    http://www.masteryourputt.com/files/golf_putt.jpg

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

GOOD LOOKS HOMIE

But that needs to be a gaping anus

new rule: OP of gurl threads must post pic of gurl or get banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    She has too much sugar than you can handle
    Was waiting for this.

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee View Post
    GOOD LOOKS HOMIE

But that needs to be a gaping anus
    Spoiler: show

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I had met this girl face to face. The month was before we decided to meet.

To the person saying if you love this girl maybe it's worth it. It's a little bit too soon to love her since I just met her an I am just now getting to know her.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarfree View Post
    Basically, I met this girl online and we talked for about a month, things have moved to the point where we are what I would consider dating but she really doesn't know what to consider it since she has never been in this situation before or ever really had a boyfriend.
    Is her name Kiarax?

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by solanis View Post
    I see you lurking OP, donde esta los pictures? also if you met her on ffxi ABORT MISSION. all girls who play ffxi are fucking crazy.
    fucking LoL

but seriously like someone mentioned earlier, take it easy and slow. Take note of her comfortableness. The best thing you can do is not show up with a dick in a box if you know what I mean.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

At least post an ASCII image of her. All this talking and no pictures

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Chris Hansen is watching. On a serious note. Does she live near you? If so, call them. Even then proceed with fuckin caution. This will blow up in your face at some point. GL and keep us posted.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

She lives about thirty minutes away.

What do you mean blow up in my face?

Sword of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Phoenyx Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Ultima
    FFXI Server
    Siren

To steal a meme from another board: Shag her, tell her it meant nothing, shag her again.

You talked online for a month and have since met her. Have you actually been out on a date? More than one? Kissed? Fucked? Someone asked for ages, and I think that would certainly help with the type of advice you'll receive (assuming this is actually a serious thread).

In any case, if you haven't had the exclusivity talk, have it now. If she wants to be exclusive, you're dating. If she isn't sure or doesn't know what she wants, then take charge and tell her how it's gonna be based on your feelings for her and whether or not you think it's worth being in a relationship of any kind with her.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

It's really just been a date. No kissing or any of that because I kind of guessed she wasn't used to any of that which is why I am here now because she actually came out and told me she has never been in a relationship.

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Bitch ass nigga, you gon post pics or what? Ain't no body wanna hear none of that jibbajabba without no facespace

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Sounds like some high school shit to be honest. Move on to the next one.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

To be honest most of the posts thus far are pretty dumb in terms of actually assessing the matter. Never once was it implied that he hadn't met her yet or that it was some kind of e-relationship. 20% of couples meet online these days so it's not a far fetched story at all, dunno why so many people interpreted it that way. If you're going to muckrake a thread you ought to have a legitimate reason for doing so.

In regards to the OP -

What I suspect is this. She's gone on a few dates with you because girls are usually a bit more flattered when they're asked out than they lead men to believe, especially if they're girls who haven't ever dated before. However, not wanting to hug and kiss a guy isn't necessarily something that stems from dating inexperience, chemistry will overpower that barrier easily. She's probably grappling with the fact that a boy is asking her out but that she isn't being swept off her feet by the guy in the camaro or whatever like women in our society are raised to believe they should always be. You seem like you're at the point where you realize that it's not remotely necessary for a good relationship to begin like that, thus you're willing to work for it more.

Honestly, I don't think that anything great will come of it. If she was really into you then you wouldn't even have to ask about what to do. She'd be texting you all the time asking when to hang out and you probably would have kissed on the first date otherwise. She's probably not emotionally mature enough to be willing to work towards a good relationship. However, there might be some small chance that she is interested in you but just feels awkward and that she doesn't know what to do. The only answer is to start being more assertive. Worst case scenario is that you end up kissing her, she doesn't like it, and you stop hanging around eachother. That's much better than a drawn out series of dates that inevitably turns into you and her being 'just friends.'

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast