The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

also you should submit her to isanyoneup.com

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

You don't need her to do shit. Tell her you found out (Don't tell her how lol) and tell her to gtfo.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

You could just go for a good scare prank.

30min before you know she's going to be over, start digging in the backyard. When she gets there and asks what you're doing, just say you're digging a grave. Answer nothing more and keep digging. Though she might be too stupid to let that get to her, I dunno.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    hit her with a water bottle
    ^ this is the only way she'll learn

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    You could just go for a good scare prank.

30min before you know she's going to be over, start digging in the backyard. When she gets there and asks what you're doing, just say you're digging a grave. Answer nothing more and keep digging. Though she might be too stupid to let that get to her, I dunno.
    Ya then i'll have problems with the landlord for doing holes in his yard

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Only read OP. Print the logs. Fuck it. What's worse you checking the logs or she taking someones dick while she's with you?? Just went through this several months ago. I let the bitch keep talking through facebook and setting up a "special weekend with her girlfriends" all the while printing out all the plans with the guy from facebook... dumb bitch using my computer to talk to dude... so I saved 2 weeks of FB messages let her go fuck the guy and had all her shit on the porch when she got home and handed her the printouts.
    Look on her face = priceless.
    Also make her give you head in between when you know and when you tell her you know so she can think about that shit about a week later.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nyosan View Post
    Equating cheating on a significant other of two years with checking a chat log when something is obviously awry is pretty retarded.
    And this.

BG Level

Now to wait till im back from work so she doesn't learn this and goes in a rage and leave with the stock (She has the 2nd key)

Need to take that away from her first

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    also you should submit her to isanyoneup.com
    Lmao

J-BRUCE

You guys are way too rational about bashing a person for wanting some sort of vengeance/closure from someone who cheated on you. Its hardly some anomaly, its a pretty normal reaction to deal with a horrendous situation.

Ignoring her without a word would be pretty solid honestly. It screws with her ego and everything else. No reason to give her the easy way out, and its not any more effort for you to just straight up ignore her. Second key kinda sucks. Fuck it, could change the locks. Sounds like you're going to be mature and just talk to her about it, which is way kinder than you should be. Should be like Day & toss all her shit out at the very least.

I don't normally post, but when I do...

I post the truth.

I am only referring to her having the second key part.

Get it. Change locks. Change passwords. CHANGE EVERYTHING. Even though she is in the wrong, if you stuck your dick in crazy then she's going to flip her shit and you want her to have no control over anything of yours.

Semi-Edit: At some point she's also going to cry, admit, say sorry, and try to make the relationship work. I have no clue which is going to come first but these two scenarios will probably happen. (The correct answer is no, btw.)

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I mean I know even the toughest dudes can get left vulnerable when shit like this goes down but with the amount of relationship threads that get started where the answer is obvious to everyone but the OP, we might as well print a sticky of every unique post of advice then create our own Facebook, IM log-fail website.

Anyway, let us know your plan of action OP as this is everyone's guilty pleasure.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    I mean I know even the toughest dudes can get left vulnerable when shit like this goes down but with the amount of relationship threads that get started where the answer is obvious to everyone but the OP, we might as well print a sticky of every unique post of advice then create our own Facebook, IM log-fail website.

Anyway, let us know your plan of action OP as this is everyone's guilty pleasure.
    Well, he's not really asking what to do about the situation, he's going to dump her. All he's asking for is a way to get back at her for it. Which I honestly would have expected BG to jump all over.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Revenge is a waste of time and only creates negative energy.

Best thing you can do is be stone cold and act like you don't give a fuck. Move on and find someone that makes you happy.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Didn't read the OP.

Use common sense

If you can't trust the bitch, don't be with her. There's no need to make her admit anything. You, or your "friend", provided that was the case in the OP obviously do not trust this girl. You should have ended it long ago.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Bang her sister

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Also make her give you head in between when you know and when you tell her you know so she can think about that shit about a week later.
    This. But you're probably too much of a pussy to do it

Is her ex in a relationship as well? If so, his other bitch might get some use out of this information as well.

Also, post the logs!

BG Level

First I wont post the logs because it's in french (yeah I know i can translate but w/e and honestly the only important points is that she said she slept with him and had no remorse because she missed him all that time.

And no what pisses me off is that he had a Girlfriend for 2 months. Then he lied to her saying he had a job while he didn't.

He can't even pay for his car. I have no idea what i have done to deserve this. All i remember is that she said she had pity for me and had no idea how I would feel or act f she left me.