+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

I like how solanis keeps saying one sided, as if there were really two legitimate sides to this story.

And plow is plowing.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

There will be two sides once the IDF uncovers all the weapons these assholes are smuggling in. AGAIN

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    There will be two sides once the IDF uncovers all the weapons these assholes are smuggling in. AGAIN
    Elvisbait.

BG Level

Oh and guys, try not to shit up the thread too much, since i intend to update it as the story develops.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya View Post
    And I thought the religion threads were bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Yes, it is very enjoyable to be extremely narrow-minded. It at tne minimum spares you from having to use critical thinking to observe the world with any more than a 'I'm right and everyone who disagrees is an anti-semite' perspective. Because that might actually challenge you into a healthy discussion. Can't have that!
    What's sad is it's also pretty much exactly how the shit goes down over there politically.

Which of course is basically what you can expect when a 3 year old sticks his finger in another 3 year old's face, then starts punching him, and says he'll only stop punching him if the other 3 year old agrees to let him stick his finger in his face, and whines in between throwing punches about how the other one hits him back harder than he hits.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    What's sad is it's also pretty much exactly how the shit goes down over there politically.

Which of course is basically what you can expect when a 3 year old sticks his finger in another 3 year old's face, then starts punching him, and says he'll only stop punching him if the other 3 year old agrees to let him stick his finger in his face, and whines in between throwing punches about how the other one hits him back harder than he hits.
    Don't ride correction's coat tails, fag. Correction is actually pointing out solani's epistemic cloture by him claiming that anyone who says anything bad about israel is an anti-semite.

Meanwhile, even if elvis were to claim that his opponents are zionists, he actually puts the effort into arguing and making sure his points are backed up by actual evidence.

You won't find the equivalenses that you love so much in this thread.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'm not saying that everyone who opposes israel is anti-semitic. I'm saying that internalized anti-semitism is a societal problem. your position makes sense though, why address a point when you can minimize it by either pretending it doesn't exist or misdirecting by claiming it's overstated!

Ridill
    BG Level

A. yes, there are, elvis is no different from the true zionists that post here, he just tries to hide it because it gives up the victim card

B. correction's statement applies to pretty much everybody in these threads, including yourself, and occasionally me

It's almost like...

basically what you can expect when a 3 year old sticks his finger in another 3 year old's face, then starts punching him, and says he'll only stop punching him if the other 3 year old agrees to let him stick his finger in his face, and whines in between throwing punches about how the other one hits him back harder than he hits.

Ridill
    BG Level

Also Kuya and Elvis posts in these threads are 90% strawman, get used to it sola.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Also Kuya and Elvis posts in these threads are 90% strawman, get used to it sola.
    I am often distracted by the fact that kuya is genuinely intelligent, forgetting that he chooses to use his intelligence for trolling

blax n gunz
    BG Level

90% strawman
    You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Ridill
    BG Level

Kuya and Elvis would love to live in a world where everyone that supports Israel always claims that anyone that doesn't is purely antisemitic. Those people are easy to argue against.

They don't, but that won't stop them from pretending they do.

Which is kind of ironic considering they actually do tend to call pretty much everyone that does support Israel a zionist at some point.

BG Level

Gonna ignore plow again. At least solanis and tyven are funny.

Plow doesn't actually have an argument to make, so it's like, what else i am supposed to do? Argue against him arguing that i'm biased and mean? Not wasting my time.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Elvisbait.
    I BET YOU LOVE TELLING CHILDREN THERE IS NO SANTA, DONT YOU

blax n gunz
    BG Level

they actually do tend to call pretty much everyone that does support Israel a zionist at some point.
    http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/anima.../1183019_o.gif

Maybe you do know what a strawman is, after all.

Ridill
    BG Level

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/anima.../1183019_o.gif

Maybe you do know what a strawman is, after all.
    Firstly, I don't bother arguing against the idiotic claims that everyone that doesn't support Palestinians is a Zionist.

Secondly, Elvis's first post in this thread literally summed itself up by proclaiming everything that's happened/been said in opposition to the flotilla is

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    Blah blah blah. Same old Zionist bullshit.

BG Level

Does he think nobody notices that he is latching unto some peripheral statement of elvis rather than debating whether elvis said anything wrong in substance? Is he purposely trying to pick a fight over nothing?

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Gonna ignore plow again. At least solanis and tyven are funny.

Plow doesn't actually have an argument to make, so it's like, what else i am supposed to do? Argue against him arguing that i'm biased and mean? Not wasting my time.
    Nah, you know my argument, it's become a refrain on this forum for anytime someone sees things as more than black and white, and you've never attempted to argue it because you can't.

BG Level

No one should attempt to argue ad hominems.

Ridill
    BG Level

See what I mean about the straw men now correction?

I mean, really, both sides acting wrongly is now an ad hominem argument.