+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    Put those indignant hands together and scroll up. I made it clear as day that when someone has nothing to say, they resort to shouting 'Antisemite!'
    and I made it clear as day that you are incorrect

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I'll play!

how do you feel about jewish people?

I often like the women and think they look a little exotic in a way that interests me, although their insular culture and belief they are "gods chosen people" is annoying. The dudes are usually pretty funny but kind of pussies and I don't consider them a threat to me as I lust after their women.

do you think they are more likely to cheat you than another group?

no lol

do you think jews should have their own state?

/shrug I think religion is pretty dumb, and basing a country on a religion even dumber, so no? Not really sure how the word "should" is used here - should by what qualifications? I don't think they "need" their own state if that's the question.

do you think jews are marginalized by society, or that their economic success excuses social maginalization?

"By society" is a pretty damn general term. Most of them assimilate pretty handily in caucasian american culture and generally I find that if they aren't, it's by choice. The older jewier ones less so. tl;dr being white enough is awesome.

do you associate judaism with violence against arabs?

No, just Israel, although a lot of jews are annoying on the topic.

why do you care so much about an issue that does not involve you?

i pay taxes in america and buildings in my country get blowed up, so israel involves me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashmada View Post
    Both sides suffer from them, either directly or indirectly.

[...]You don't. But we're in 2011, Captain Hindsight.
    Pointing out errors of the past doesn't help solve the present situation one iota.
    More than 50 years have passed, maybe we could move on from the implications that Israeli have no right to be there?
    What do you propose? Moving them elsewhere? Exterminating them down to the last one?
    If not, why bring it up at all?
    Leaving aside the fact that I never said Israelis should up and jump into the nearest blackhole - I'm pretty sure your insinuations and meaning are quite clear here.

It's 2011! Yea. It's been 50 years! 'Point out errors of the past' (quite a fucking understatement, ethnic cleansing is not simply an ERROR) pretty much seals the deal though.

I was talking about the ethnic cleansing of Palestine; about how you could not create a Jewish majority without displacing the indigenous Palestinian Arab population.

Am I being clear enough? Are you that stupid?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis
    I made it clear as day that when someone has nothing to say, they resort to shouting 'Antisemite!'
    Actually, you made clear as day that you're proud to be called racist, whatever the circumstances.

That is what you said, quite literally.

Quote Originally Posted by solanis View Post
    and I made it clear as day that you are incorrect
    Ok, solanis so not only are you a moron, but you're a liar too.

Here is what you said:

you really think being called out on anti-semitic bias is a badge of honor in any circumstance?
    My original quote, page 1:

i couldn't care less if you debate *me*, the point is that you're too ignorant to say ANYTHING other than 'blah blah antisemite wah wah i have a personal stake in this issue baw baw'

anytime a Zio calls someone an antisemite, they should wear it like a badge of honor. that label is devoid of meaning in this conflict
    My clarification which was not necessary to anyone with elementary-level reading comprehension:

Solanis, I didn't say anything antisemitic there. If it wasn't clear, my point there is that the label should be used as a badge of honor when it's thrown around so flippantly by exasperated Zionists.
    The end, shut the fuck up.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

archi taking the plunge like a true man

anytime a Zio calls someone an antisemite, they should wear it like a badge of honor. that label is devoid of meaning in this conflict
    anytime a Zio calls someone an antisemite
    anytime a Zio
    anytime
    yeah I'm a big ol' liar, retard

honestly this discussion is five seconds away from becoming a "NO UR MORE STUPID" fight, so it might be time to stop.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

honestly this discussion is five seconds away
    gj homo
    Like you ever took such things seriously.

archi taking the plunge like a true man

yeah I'm a big ol' liar, retard

honestly this discussion is five seconds away from becoming a "NO UR MORE STUPID" fight, so it might be time to stop.
    You literally cut out the context. You ARE stupid. Nothing left to say.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

So kuya and Elvis are just trying to do some sensationalist journalism about how horrible America and or Israel is , but they don't actually hate Jews or Americans. Makes sense now.

BG Level

I JUST LIKE DEFILING GOD'S CHOSEN CHILDREN OKAY?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Leaving aside the fact that I never said Israelis should up and jump into the nearest blackhole - I'm pretty sure you're insinuations and meaning are quite clear here.
    your*

And yes, they are; but you've been unable to comprehend them for this long. I could've rephrased long ago, but didn't feel the need to placate your idiocy quite yet (IRONING that you call me an idiot with that much reading comprehension failure), t'was much more amusing to watch you fight imaginary ghosts all that time.

Anyway, rephrasing, hopefully idiot-proof this time: harping on about the mistake of creating an Israeli state isn't going to help peace. That's it. All the rest was made up by your rampant paranoia.

your*

And yes, they are; but you've been unable to comprehend them for this long. I could've rephrased long ago, but didn't feel the need to placate your idiocy quite yet (IRONING that you call me an idiot with that much reading comprehension failure), t'was much more amusing to watch you fight imaginary ghosts all that time.

Anyway, rephrasing, hopefully idiot-proof this time: harping on about the mistake of creating an Israeli state (officially, that's 48, so not 60+ years quite yet, btw) isn't going to help peace. That's it. All the rest was made up by your rampant paranoia.
    Yea, because Israel isn't still MAKING it's Israeli State today in the territories? If the Israeli State were MADE, PAST TENSE (Y'know, like you kept saying: "50 years" "its 2011") - then WHY are they still in colonizing?

At this point, I'm helping you up your post count.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

At this point, I'm helping you up your post count.
    Smartest thing you've said in all the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis
    Yea, because Israel isn't still MAKING it's Israeli State today in the territories? If the Israeli State were MADE, PAST TENSE (Y'know, like you kept saying: "50 years" "its 2011") - then WHY are they still in colonizing?
    Don't grasp them straws too hard.

I seriously feel like Mugatu. Between you and solanis's douchebaggery, it's been like bizarro world!

BG Level

ASHIE WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME IF YOU LIEK SETTLEMENTS!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I seriously feel like Mugatu. Between you and solanis's douchebaggery, it's been like bizarro world!
    could you be any madder

So madddddddd

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Having that kind of references will maul a brain quite badly. Explains a lot about your shortcomings.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

So madddddddd
    Do the dance of joy, you will feel better

Having that kind of references will maul a brain quite badly. Explains a lot about your shortcomings.
    Zoolander is an awesome movie. Shut the fuck up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast