Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

No. j00 mad?

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

These redundant ass threads should be consolidated into one specifically for it. At least Wops threads were funny, the Kuya thread of the day always devolve into the same shit.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Ashmada View Post
    No. jew mad?
    Fixed

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Hesitated to do that myself, decided not to feed the paranoia.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I would have thought the Israelis wanted the Palestinians to get AIDS, I'm so confused right now...

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

A second ship was sabotaged and the Israeli military claims that the flotila intends to throw sulfuric acid at israeli soldiers.

Humanitarian Flotilla Ship to Gaza Sabotaged

Saboteurs in Greece have reportedly damaged a second ship that was set to sail from Greece to Gaza as part of a humanitarian flotilla. Organizers of the flotilla said propellers on both ships were damaged. In addition, pipes leading to the engines were damaged to the extent that an explosion might have occurred once the ships set sail, had it gone unnoticed. The U.S.-flagged ship in the flotilla — The Audacity of Hope — is still awaiting permission from Greek authorities to leave port after complaints from an Israeli group prompted its inspection earlier this week. On Thursday, U.S. delegate members will be publicly unveiling the ship to the media.
    Israel Complains of "Radical Elements" In Gaza Aid Flotilla Delegation

A dispute has arisen in Israel over the Israeli government’s attempt to discredit the organizers of the flotilla. On Monday, Israeli military spokeswoman Lt. Col. Avital Leibovitz publicly claimed there were "radical elements" among the activists participating in the sea convoy.

Israeli military spokeswoman, Avital Leibowitch: "It has come to our attention recently that the organizers of the flotilla are more violent than it was first perceived. We know for a fact that the organizers of the flotilla are planning to use sulphuric acids against IDF soldiers."

Earlier today, several Israeli ministers accused the army of pushing disinformation. The Israeli newspaper, Maariv, quoted several unnamed members of Israel’s security cabinet as saying that the army’s claims were "media spin" and "public relations hysteria." Security cabinet ministers told the paper they were given no such information when they were briefed on the flotilla this week.
    http://www.democracynow.org/2011/6/29/headlines#4

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    I know I'm late to the party but fucking lol.

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Kuya just in time to restart the fires

There is no fire. Just two idiots, solanis the oppressed Israeli scholar of antisemitism, and some newfag hijacking the thread into a discussion on jew hating. Big surprise.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I hear the flotilla is filled with fake sabotage and publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I hear the flotilla is filled with fake sabotage and publicity.
    Let's see some evidence. I'm sure you've done your homework. OR WAIT, let's spend another 6 pages talking about antisemitism!

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    Let's see some evidence. I'm sure you've done your homework. OR WAIT, let's spend another 6 pages talking about antisemitism!
    Lets some evidence it was sabotaged by Israelis. There is a difference between accusations and truth. Maybe those Ninja Jews left a Yamaka at the scene?

Lets some evidence it was sabotaged by Israelis. There is a difference between accusations and truth. Maybe those Ninja Jews left a Yamaka at the scene?
    How about you actually read up on the flotilla. Thus far:

The Israel Law Center filed a bogus claim that US ship (I think) was not seaworthy (and the usual, TERRORISTS canard), to get it grounded.

(Source: JPost article, http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=226663)

An Israeli actor pushed a fake PSA claiming he was denied entry on the flotilla because of his sexuality.

The IDF says flotilla members will try to kill soldiers.

Israel and it's supporters are trying to stop these ships using a variety of underhanded methods.

Neither Kuya (in his post above) nor I, have said Israel or a pro-Israel nutjob, is behind the sabotage. However, within the context of what has happened thus far, and a quick check on who stands to benefit, is it THAT surprising to be at least suspicious?

Nope.

Now, this string of nonsense is the same shit that happened last time.

Wikileaks on the siege of Gaza:

http://mondoweiss.net/2011/06/wikile...-to-shame.html

(State Dept. cable)

Israeli officials have confirmed to Embassy officials on multiple occasions that they intend to keep the Gazan economy functioning at the lowest level possible consistent with avoiding a humanitarian crisis…

While the [Israeli government] believes that maintaining the shekel as the currency of the Palestinian Territories is in Israel’s interests, it treats decisions regarding the amount of shekels in circulation in Gaza as a security matter. Requests by Palestinian banks to transfer shekels into Gaza are ultimately approved, partially approved, or denied by the National Security Council (NSC), an organ of the Israeli security establishment, not by the Bank of Israel (BOI).

As part of their overall embargo plan against Gaza, Israeli officials have confirmed to econoffs on multiple occasions that they intend to keep the Gazan economy on the brink of collapse without quite pushing it over the edge.
    From the United Nations Agency for Palestinian Refugees:

As the Gaza blockade moves into its fifth year, a new report by the UN’s agency for Palestine refugees, UNRWA, says broad unemployment in the second half of 2010 reached 45.2 per cent, one of the highest in the world. The report released today, finds that real wages continued to decline under the weight of persistently high unemployment, falling 34.5 per cent since the first half of 2006.

“These are disturbing trends,” said UNRWA spokesman Chris Gunness, “and the refugees, which make up two-thirds of Gaza’s 1.5 million population were the worst hit in the period covered in this report. It is hard to understand the logic of a man-made policy which deliberately impoverishes so many and condemns hundreds of thousands of potentially productive people to a life of destitution.”
    The Washington Post on Israel's absurd campaign of demonization against the flotilla:

http://mondoweiss.net/2011/06/washin...-flotilla.html

The effort reflects a high level of concern among Israeli officials about the potential impact of the maritime protest. Israeli commandos who boarded a Turkish ship in a similar flotilla 13 months ago encountered resistance and killed nine people, provoking international condemnation that forced Israel to ease its land blockade of Gaza.

[...]The reports, citing military intelligence sources, said that some activists had spoken in preparatory meetings of their desire to “shed the blood” of soldiers and had threatened to kill those who might board their ships.

“Coming to kill,” said a headline in the Maariv newspaper over a photo of one vessel.

Participants in the flotilla — expected to be made up of 10 ships with pro-Palestinian activists from various nations, including a group from the United States with the prominent American author Alice Walker — have insisted that they will react nonviolently to any Israeli attempt to intercept them.

Israel has said that it will not allow the ships to reach Gaza and that it will use force if necessary. Israeli officials say the naval blockade of Gaza is meant to prevent the smuggling of weapons into the territory, which is controlled by the militant Islamic group Hamas.

Dror Feiler, an Israeli-born activist from Sweden and an organizer of the flotilla, dismissed the reports of violent intent in an interview Tuesday on Israeli army radio.

“We have no intention of confronting anyone,” he said. “All our passengers sign a declaration of nonviolence. We are training for nonviolence, to avoid a repetition of what happened last time.

“The state of Israel, with all its army, security services and everything it has, is going against a bunch of 20 nongovernmental organizations,” Feiler added. “Really, it’s ridiculous.”
    Debunking the Israeli-US Effort to Thwart Gaza Freedom Flotilla - Democracy NOW!

In short - it sucks that the flotilla organizers and protesters are being trolled by Zios and I wouldn't be surprised at all if Israel or some rabid Zionist had something to do with the sabotage - BUT at the same time, it's not that big of a deal.

This is just another chapter in, 'stupid shit Israel does' among it's list of crimes against refugees, peace activists, etc.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Oh OK, so you have no proof. Just sensationalism. Sure is fox news in here.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This font size/emphasis manipulation game sails dangerously close to Vajra/swine-flu waters

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    This font size/emphasis manipulation game sails dangerously close to Vajra/swine-flu waters
    The diffence is that Vaj sourced his posts from tinfoilhat.com and Elvis is getting trolled by Dimm so he's bolding State Dept. memost thinking it'll force the half-Mexican to read it.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    The diffence is that Vaj sourced his posts from tinfoilhat.com and Elvis is getting trolled by Dimm so he's bolding State Dept. memost thinking it'll force the half-Mexican to read it.
    Too bad he doesnt know large fonts followed by small fonts triggers ADD.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    This.

Noone actually cares to read your posts Elvis, large-font or not. Being correct doesn't make you persuasive.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

If the "peace" activists ever make it to Gaza, they can stay here:

http://www.grandpalace.ps/

I know that these accommodations are lacking due to the "humanitarian crisis" going on. However, one does not have to remain in this ghetto hostel all day. They could go out and try to scrape together some food and supplies here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbKxi...&feature=fvwre
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Mall

The activists will need some time for relaxation and recreation, after a long day of starvation and fighting off oppressive zionists. There is little for them in Gaza, given its Warsaw Ghetto-esque conditions, but they could try here:

http://www.multka.net/vb/showthread.php?t=196974 (Update: Sorry all...Hamas closed it and burnt it down. Not sure if its still open.)

Not to worry. Perhaps here might work:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faisal_Equestrian_Clu

I hope the flotilla can make it to Gaza this time. My uncle used to tell stories of his days in WWII, and liberating a concentration camp. Water Parks, Luxury hotels and malls, these images haunt him even to this day. We took him to Typhoon Lagoon once, he broke down before we even got in the park. We didn't even try to take him to Downtown Disney.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Too bad he doesnt know Mexicans can't read
    fixed

+ Reply to Thread