1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 10 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 13 hours, 5 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 6 hours, 5 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arrow key binding     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Arrow key binding

Hello!

I did a quick search and not finding anything. I quit back in October last year and thought about coming back soon. I really like playing keyboard only but has SE implemented using the Arrow keys for camera movement yet?

Thanks!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

no

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I have been waiting patiently to get rid of this awkward NumPad+IJKL combo. I want my old FFXI setup back.

They said they were going to allow for it, but that was a long time ago and I haven't heard anything since.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

All I want is a fucking right click button to rotate the camera while moving in another direction. This shit is so annoying.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    All I want is a fucking right click button to rotate the camera while moving in the same direction. This shit is so annoying.
    This.

But at least we'll get this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    Hey everyone! We know this has been a very popular topic on multiple occasions and the dev. team wanted to let you know that they have began working on increasing the key mapping settings. This will include being able to set the camera controls to the arrow keys!

Thanks for the update! At least it looks like they still working on it.