+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: BG insomniacs?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Darus Grey View Post
    Whether you actually have a bed or not(it's cool, I sleep on the floor too), the point was it's important that you have a designated sleeping area that is separated from your normal living area; because we physiologically relate our state of minds to different areas. Don't matter if you build a fucking pillow fort in your living room; as long as there's a clear "this is where I fucking sleep" boundary.

Trust me, from the sound of it you don't have any serious insomnia, just really bad sleeping habits like most of America.
    Right on. Glad to see that you're back. Perhaps it is me that is finally back? Hmmm

Haven't really gone anywhere, just post a lot less than I read. Mostly cause I retired from trolling(BG at least), being limited to posting relevant information in threads I actually care about really hinders the post-count!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Trust me, from the sound of it you don't have any serious insomnia, just really bad sleeping habits like most of America.

oh, i admit it. 100% my sleeping habits are something i need to change, asap. i've never claimed insomnia once. but i would hate to be in the shoes of someone who hasn't slept for days.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Haven't really gone anywhere, just post a lot less than I read. Mostly cause I retired from trolling(BG at least), being limited to posting relevant information in threads I actually care about really hinders the post-count!
    lol I got you. I miss u tho

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

sleep deprivation-induced delirium is great for curing writer's block

Clearly not Tonko
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    lol I got you. I miss u tho
    You used to miss me...that was a long time ago.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

If you live near a cell phone tower, check if you have other symptoms of microwave sickness before thinking about habits and lolpills.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brutala View Post
    If you live near a cell phone tower, check if you have other symptoms of microwave sickness before thinking about habits and lolpills.
    Don't worry about that. Microwave sickness, fluoride poisoning, vaccine-induced autism, and a variety of other tinfoil-hat diseases can be cured by a visit to your friendly neighborhood homeopath/chiropractor/reflexologist/accupuncture dayspa along with a steady regimen of acai berries and coffee enemas. THEY WILL HEAL YOUR ENERGY CHAKRA

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lex Luger
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Demon Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Kerberoz View Post
    Don't worry about that. Microwave sickness, fluoride poisoning, vaccine-induced autism, and a variety of other tinfoil-hat diseases can be cured by a visit to your friendly neighborhood homeopath/chiropractor/reflexologist/accupuncture dayspa along with a steady regimen of acai berries and coffee enemas. THEY WILL HEAL YOUR ENERGY CHAKRA
    Rofl. In tears...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I live about 100m from the nearest cell tower and never have sleeping problems when I'm away from home. Like a third of our street is saying the same.

All the research claiming the towers are no threat to health that I could find seems to only prove that there is no correlation between living near the towers and an increased incidence of leukemia and other cancers. Show me some about fatigue and difficulties sleeping and concentrating and I'll believe the whole syndrome is fake. Otherwise, name some other reasons why otherwise healthy and active country folks might suddenly develop sleeping problems when the damn thing was built. I'd sure be grateful.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

if a sleep mask is really all I need to help my bad habits, darus, then I thank you but I gotta buy one first. my bad habits probably started when I decided to sleep fully clothed ( I've since stopped it but my sleep hasn't improved)

where would you find a sleep mask in say walmart or whatever store you'd go to

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Sqwunk View Post
    where would you find a sleep mask in say walmart or whatever store you'd go to
    Just ask the clerk... unless he looks like this guy

http://thmg.photobucket.com/albums/v.../th_Clerks.gif

Somewhere in the beauty section? idk

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brutala View Post
    tinfoil hat bullshit
    Burden of proof.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Bahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping the past month or so.

I generally sleep between 4 and 5.5 hours, but sometimes I sleep less, and if I stay up for extreme lengths at a time, I can sleep up to 6 and a half.

For example, I went to bed this morning at 1:50am est and I woke up at 5:10am. I generally can't fall back asleep and spend the whole day lacking in energy/feeling exhausted.

Anyone else w/ similar experiences/possible solutions?

And for those who are fans of the ghetto CS threads, I won't leave you guys out.

Spoiler: show

My uncle got arrested for punching a 58 year old lady and kicking her huband's ass when he came out as well
    http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking...ull&id=1460661
    Charge Number: 1
    Agency Report Number: SO11219299
    Offense Description: FELONY BATTERY PRIOR CONVICTION)
    Statute: 784.03(2)/F
    Court Case Number: CRC1113289CFANO
    Bond Assessed: $2,500.00
    Bond Amount Due: $0.00
    OBTS: 5206097046

Charge Number: 2
    Agency Report Number: SO11219299
    Offense Description: POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA
    Statute: 893.13(6)(B)/M
    Court Case Number: CTC1115885MMANO
    Bond Assessed: $150.00
    Bond Amount Due: $0.00
    OBTS: 5206097046

He's already made bail, he'll beat this charge like the rest of em. 9th arrest since I moved in with him in 2005 and the most time he's done is 1 month and most probation he's done is 6 months. He has a good attorney
    I'll address the non troll part of your post.

I have the same issue. do u work out a lot? eat before bed? have sex before bed? serious questions.

ive found having sex before sleep is a bad idea or eating before bed.

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Lovex View Post

ive found having sex before sleep is a bad idea or eating before bed.
    Eating before bed can be bad and it really depends on what/amount, but sex being bad? Never heard that one before.

Quote Originally Posted by Omniyoji View Post
    Eating before bed can be bad and it really depends on what/amount, but sex being bad? Never heard that one before.
    maybe for a man... because they typically just goto sleep after. I myself, get very worked up and wanna keep moving or something. I have a habit of doing housework after sex or cleaning up.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lovex View Post
    housework after sex or cleaning up.
    baitin so hard

Quote Originally Posted by Gekii View Post
    baitin so hard
    um.. ? sometimes i get hungry too but, yeah. always have lotsd of energy after. I am not trolling...