+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Content ID Charges and Billing Issues

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...lipkid/wtf.jpg

Couldn't find anything relating to it using search, but last i knew you were only charged 13.95 for one content id, and all others were 2 dollars? happened on two of my accounts. Was something changed or am i just getting screwed here?

actually....everything about this is wrong...isn't it supposed to be 12.95 and 1 dollar for every id after the first?

If wrong spot for it, im sorry.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Yeah, they done gone and fucked up this month. Lots of people have billing issues. Don't chargeback though, or they'll lock your account and you'll never get it back. Haha, they work hard to earn their BBB score.

You think this is the real Dmitry?
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I think this is related, but I'm having trouble with my billing right now too. I'm getting UCS-1104 You cannot purchase a content ID please try again, and when I go to play it says I need a content ID.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Update your billing info see if that fixes it.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azure Primrose
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Wow, so this issue really has me worried a little bit. I used the same debit card I have been using for past monthly payments for my account, but it said they hadn't received my payment for June, so I did what I thought was logical and followed that notice to the payment portion of POL. I put in my debit info correctly, and got rejected the first two times I hit the button for it to charge the card. On the third time I used that card, it flat out wouldn't let me, and told me to use a different payment card.

Well, I put in my visa CC info and it worked just fine for getting my account reactivated for the month, but upon viewing my online bank statement, I found that my debit card was charged the FFXI monthly fee twice (presumably from the 2 "failures" at charging when I initially was trying to get back into my account) in addition to the ~$14 I put on my CC to finally open my account back up.

Needless to say, I'm not content with paying ~$42 for one month of FFXI, so I sent them an e-mail, but that won't get a response until the pending charges are no longer pending and are taken out of my bank funds, so I'm sorta bummed about the whole situation. I only have ~$100 in that account as is, so I don't need SE taking money that isn't there's out of it now too.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Well, you can get it resolved... if you call their non-toll-free line and pay ridiculous prices to sit on hold. Try doing the online chat thing on Monday. That might be the cheapest way to get results. They're going to be totally flooded though. Seriously half the people I've talked to had their content IDs cancelled/deleted or got multi-charged.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

i think definitely related.
    I suddenly have no content ID. Getting UCS-1104 if i try to reactivate as well.

reviewing my service fees I have not been billed in Jul tho

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    i think definitely related.
    I suddenly have no content ID. Getting UCS-1104 if i try to reactivate as well.

reviewing my service fees I have not been billed in Jul tho
    SE has already confirmed there's been a problem regarding content IDs and some being deactivated - http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/pol...ews20877.shtml

I had to jump through a hoop to get my main account working again because POL apparently decides to become unresponsive when it self-minimizes for the 3d-secure bullshit, and then have to repeat the process twice more when it came across an error with the processing. My second account was unaffected. Watching my bank statement closely to ensure it only charges me what it should be.

I'm expecting them to not bill me at all for this month for the main account, and instead double-bill me for August to cover last month.

Honestly, I'm hoping they'll adopt a standard payment method of "30-days from when you subscribed" after they transfer all the account/billing/etc over to the SE Accounts website.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

managed to get it reactivated after updating payment info as suggested by skylark

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Double billed my main, canceled my alt because I only keep enough money on that card to pay for these accounts :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah, I got the same. Bank says they charged me but the game didn't or something, so it cancelled my IDs. Ended up able to reactivate my characters after updating my payment info and putting all the same information.
    Just hope they don't charge me for the reactivation since it WAS their fault. :\

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    I had to jump through a hoop to get my main account working again because POL apparently decides to become unresponsive when it self-minimizes for the 3d-secure bullshit, and then have to repeat the process twice more when it came across an error with the processing.

Not sure if this was related to your issue, but I remember having a huge issue with this bug when first doing 3d secure. Don't use windower when authenticating your card with 3d secure. Again, I doubt that was the issue (or the only issue) but I feel its always good to state that fact that I missed in case others are experiencing it.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrindor View Post
    Not sure if this was related to your issue, but I remember having a huge issue with this bug when first doing 3d secure. Don't use windower when authenticating your card with 3d secure. Again, I doubt that was the issue (or the only issue) but I feel its always good to state that fact that I missed in case others are experiencing it.
    I and an LS mate who were affected by the bug were both doing it vanilla. Granted he was running Win7 which would actually prompt him saying the program went unresponsive, where-as on my copy of WinXP it'd just sit quietly in limbo being minimized.

Wish it didn't take five days for charges to my account to show up on my online bank account. ;/

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by dabis View Post
    Wow, so this issue really has me worried a little bit. I used the same debit card I have been using for past monthly payments for my account, but it said they hadn't received my payment for June, so I did what I thought was logical and followed that notice to the payment portion of POL. I put in my debit info correctly, and got rejected the first two times I hit the button for it to charge the card. On the third time I used that card, it flat out wouldn't let me, and told me to use a different payment card.

Well, I put in my visa CC info and it worked just fine for getting my account reactivated for the month, but upon viewing my online bank statement, I found that my debit card was charged the FFXI monthly fee twice (presumably from the 2 "failures" at charging when I initially was trying to get back into my account) in addition to the ~$14 I put on my CC to finally open my account back up.

Needless to say, I'm not content with paying ~$42 for one month of FFXI, so I sent them an e-mail, but that won't get a response until the pending charges are no longer pending and are taken out of my bank funds, so I'm sorta bummed about the whole situation. I only have ~$100 in that account as is, so I don't need SE taking money that isn't there's out of it now too.
    Same exact thing happened to me. I just reactivated my content id two weeks ago and they said there would be a charge of I think $13 to reactivate it. I got the email from SE yesterday about the canceling of content ids by error and when I logged into pol it told me that my account was closed because of a lack of payment. My bank account shows that SE tried to charge me $37 on 7-1, it hasn't gone through yet, as it's still in the pre-authorized stages that means it's going to clear. So to proceed into pol I had to click the pay now option and had to enter in my cc info all over again and when I got to the verified by 3d page, I ran into the same issue where it said I was rejected two time and then the third time it said I couldn't use this card to pay. I've used this card since 2003 since na pc release, so I'm gonna be pissed if I can't use my own debit card to pay for this anymore. I sent them an email too asking for help but this is beyond fucked up on their part...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Had this happen as well. Updated payment method to be the same as it already was and reactivated my characters. Annoying, but ah well.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

SE done fucked up this month hurr. Same deal as everyone else above.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

THread had me check my billing. Looks fine to me, no issues on my pending charges....

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

well, i contacted s/e, my whole account was closed due to "delinquent payments" although my bank website shows it paid, s/e says it is my banks fault payment did not go through, is pending.. just called bank and they say it was paid already on the 2nd, now i just dk what to do

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Kyria View Post
    well, i contacted s/e, my whole account was closed due to "delinquent payments" although my bank website shows it paid, s/e says it is my banks fault payment did not go through, is pending.. just called bank and they say it was paid already on the 2nd, now i just dk what to do
    I paid a visit to my bank today to ask about this as well since it shows pending still when I checked online. Bank told me it was taken from my account and transferred to SE but hasn't processed yet. I haven't gotten an email back yet regarding my ticket I opened with SE so when I get home I'm going to try calling them and see if I can get it resolved.

Basically in the same boat, except when I tried to use my original card I got a message saying it could not be used. Dunno if trying an actual credit card with work instead of a debit one but I'm not going to try yet until I speak to someone in person with SE so that they don't charge me twice if I input a new card for payment.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

i just don't understand wtf is up with SE tbh, i've read about all these errors forever with SE and all their payment fuckups and shit, but maybe it just has to do with their system and the bank, i mean idk but just from what i see since 2004 i have yet to see an issue, ever.. im from canada and use RBC, when i first started my friend was the CC holder through TD and is currently atm (kindafucked my CC up lol) but it may just be the bank being dumb, altho as said it could just be SE being retarded as usual. like are people using pre-paid cards or legit credit cards? cause while using a legit CC ive yetto have any problem, and my friend who has been playing since ps2 release on the same CC has yet to have any issues, only times hes had to renew the CC info was on card renewal or thew new secured shit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast