• Elite

0 0%
  • Dynamis

4 3.85%
  • StarOnionBrigade

10 9.62%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

then just name the guild "Landslide" lawl!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Looks like a race between Linkshell and The Order to reach Refresh.
    Should implement a betting system for the lulz.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Voted for TheOrder, it was between that and S.O.B. but I loved the former more. :D

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Just had this happen, not 5 minutes ago.

NA guy in our guild started shouting stupid shit in trade chat. I had it filtered onto another tab so it wasn't in my main window. Didn't notice until one of out core KR members actually told him to shut the fuck up. Managed to tab into my shout tab and noticed the log, including all the KRs trying to tell him to shut up. Next one and he's out. Fair?

Shit like this bother anyone else? Stupid shit in shout always bugged the shit out of me in XI, especially if I had to deal with them in any sort of way. I know I'm gonna feel like this in TERA, especially here in the states.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

depends on if its funny or not, which i assume it wasnt.

i personally am going to be selling teleport-mea at a very low cost and informing people of this constantly that i have the best value per port.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Define stupid. Trash talk is a core part of the experience to me, but proving yourself to be a moron with grammar skills below that of a 10th grader is detrimental to prestige.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

totally stealing gredivals idea. should drop The from "The order" a la the facebook.
    Through Christy, now Eduardo's girlfriend, Eduardo and Mark arrange a meeting with Napster co-founder Sean Parker (Justin Timberlake). When they meet Sean, Eduardo becomes skeptical noting Sean's problematic personal and professional history. Sean presents a vision for Facebook very similar to that of Mark, which earns Mark's instant admiration. In a parting comment, Sean suggests they drop the "The" from Thefacebook.
    Order.

Spoiler: show
    gotta web 2.0 that shit

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by dorkkaos View Post
    then just name the guild "Landslide" lawl!
    Sounds appropriate.

"Sky" is too sick. Short and sweet.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

What are you asking

There seems to be alot of refering to final fatasy which is ok because normally i have a final fantasy character name in any mmo i play. But if your going to represent a game of high popularity and something that demands a name that is not so boring lets admit final fantasy online referance "linkshell" is not so great. I dont see how people would vote for that.

Im still stuck on the idea SEED or Soldier if your going to referance final fantasy names. You can talk to anyone about seed or soldier and they would know what your talking about, not so much linkshell.

Does this really have to be a final fantasy named guild? Maybe think outside the box?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Yunilesca View Post
    There seems to be alot of refering to final fatasy which is ok because normally i have a final fantasy character name in any mmo i play. But if your going to represent a game of high popularity and something that demands a name that is not so boring lets admit final fantasy online referance "linkshell" is not so great. I dont see how people would vote for that.

Im still stuck on the idea SEED or Soldier if your going to referance final fantasy names. You can talk to anyone about seed or soldier and they would know what your talking about, not so much linkshell.

Does this really have to be a final fantasy named guild? Maybe think outside the box?
    I think in the back of my head, that's the reason i voted for TheOrder, it has nothing to do w/ ff or anything.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yunilesca View Post

That's a really weak point. It's not like TERA's demographic is expected to include people with background in the FF series in general, or only knowing XI on the other hand. You almost have the same chance to stumble upon people that would know about the one, but not the other and the other way around.

As for the other question: the basic principle that people agreed upon was that the name will be a reference to FFXI in one way or another, so I don't think that they would want to change it.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

This is a close poll...3 could win easily at this point

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I can't decide between Linkshell, Refresh, TheOrder. Though I'm leaning towards Refresh and Linkshell

BG Level

I voted for Refresh, but I think all 3 are great choices.

LurkaKitty

I`m with Dole, wtb "Mazurka" name

BG Level

Lurkakitty @ TN too o.o Which part?

Mazurka cannot beat Refresh or TheOrder!!

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

so make a new poll and lets find out :D

TSB

Ahhh snap!

It's all tied up.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Renkei.

I'd go for Order if we dumped "The" from it.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast