4 3.85%
  • StarOnionBrigade

10 9.62%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level

Preperation for NA-TERA(BG guild)

Edit: I made a poll. Stayed away from joke names and tried to stay away from currently active popular FFXI/FFXV guilds.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

There are a few final fantasy orientated names there, if your going to pull something from final fatasy as a guild name how a bout soldier or SEED. Othere wise just leave it Empress because i dont like any of those other names besides the order. Ill wait to vote to see what other replies come about.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I'll let this go on for about 2-3 days and if there are any 0s left, I'll remove and add in what gets replied here. Both Soldier and SEED are pretty damn nice. Was looking for FFXI reference but we can definitely work with other FF names.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

cant decide!

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Me neither. :3

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

you left out Chocobo Mazurka yo.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

There's a few at 0. I'm gonna change some to Soldier and Mazu. :3

Nvm. can't!

Refresh or TO gonna take it anyway.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yunilesca View Post
    There are a few final fantasy orientated names there, if your going to pull something from final fatasy as a guild name how a bout soldier or SEED. Othere wise just leave it Empress because i dont like any of those other names besides the order. Ill wait to vote to see what other replies come about.
    I think the name is supposed to be a reference to something connected to XI, not FF in general.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    I think the name is supposed to be a reference to something connected to XI, not FF in general.
    Yeah, FFXI only.

Um, dare to say Refresh is going to be the guild name (but looks like Linkshell is on the rise)

TSB

I shoulda said this in the last forum, but instead of refresh....REPHRESH

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Any of the top 4 so far sounds good tbh

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Is it just the one poll here, or will there be another sporting the top-three choices, and then we decide based on those?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Haven't decided that yet. Regardless, it'd be a surprise based on the top 3 if that even happens!

We're discussing that in the leader thread for now.

Is this for both EU/NA guildnames? How are we gunna differenciate between EU and NA guild discussions on the board? NA: EU: ?

I'm good with any of the top 4 so far, too.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fallyn View Post
    Is this for both EU/NA guildnames? How are we gunna differenciate between EU and NA guild discussions on the board? NA: EU: ?
    For coherence's sake, I'd say EU side will retain the same guild name. Of course this doesn't mean we will have to, but I don't see sufficient reasonable arguments not to.
    Regarding the NA and EU discussions, I asked Foxer if we could have our own thread, or section, once the guild name will be chosen.

At the moment I took notice of 4 announced people (Naito, Trocian, Jojimbo, Fallyn) that will likely play on TERA EU.
    Not many, but there hasn't been any official announcement, so many still don't know a clue about it.

I don't have any experience with the game and I'm new on these boards; as I see it, it would be suitable to give leadership to someone accustomed with TERA.
    For the time being I'll gladly help to form the EU guild.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

should take the top 4 of these @ official beta begin and do a final vote. who knows people may wanna change their decision

Relic Horn
    BG Level

^Good idea.

Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Why so many people vote for Refresh? IMO you want something that kinda commands a presence and "Oh shit Refresh is here!" doesn't do that.

Also Sono's vote counts as 30. :D

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Syntex View Post
    Why so many people vote for Refresh? IMO you want something that kinda commands a presence and "Oh shit Refresh is here!" doesn't do that.
    Warcry is going to be "We will REFRESH your taste!", menacing =P

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Syntex View Post

Also Sono's vote counts as 30. :D
    TheOrder, Elite, Empire and possibly Armada are the only ones that sounds commanding if you ask me. This is a poll based on what people have talked about in the last 2-3 pages from the OG thread.

Hate to break it to y'all but we prolly know which one is gonna be picked. We're leaving the vote for the remainder of the week just in case we see a landslide that causes us to change our minds. Landslide prolly happening though. :333333

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast